Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I beat the number 1 player on sonic and all stars racing transformed online. you know the player that has over 2200 points. you know the player that's number 1 on the leaderboards. he was so hard. but i beat him. and i won in 1st.

FINNALY BEAT THE CHILLY CASTLE EXPERT GHOST.

*YEEEEEEEA..... Oh... I still have to do the mirrowed track... O.. Ok...*

Did you do it in a World Tour event?

Yes, I did it on World Tour, single race, multiplayer etc etc. everyone completed the race/events and nothing.

This on the resurrecting myself three times in a matchmaking battle have glitched out on me. The thing is that at least for the house of the dead and the resurrection thing achievement/sticker the announcer yelled out "sticker unlock" but then nothing happened.

This is why I was asking about the number of players but eh I'm honestly put off by this. I'll probably just finish the mirror track time attack ghosts and stop playing.

Edited by Jaime Bond

How many of you guys tried battle mode?

To me, it was terrible. It seems obvious that it was just pointless filler. I would have loved to see the Transforming gimmick come into play.

Yeah, Battle Mode is awful. It's one of the first things I tried with Blue Blood and Jez, it soon became a joke to suggest battle mode.

I found the battle mode pretty cool actually, specially the JSR and Monkey Ball levels. Not a problem at all. Of course, it's nowhere near as fun as race or battle race, but still a good option.

Edited by Undead Jango

I'm not sure how anyone could find Capture the Chao fun either. It felt like a chore to me.

I'm not sure how anyone could find Capture the Chao fun either. It felt like a chore to me.

Oh yeah, the Capture the Chao is really boring indeed xD

The only time I've played a capture the chao was in a 1 vs 1 game. I was going for the sticker thats related to it... I have to say... it was quite intense trying to get a score of 3 - 0. So depending how serious you take it it could be quite a fun experience.

But because theres nothing other than the sticker tied to that mode it would probably lose this quickly... Mind you I'm glad there isn't anything really tied to this mode!

The only time I've played a capture the chao was in a 1 vs 1 game. I was going for the sticker thats related to it... I have to say... it was quite intense trying to get a score of 3 - 0. So depending how serious you take it it could be quite a fun experience.

But because theres nothing other than the sticker tied to that mode it would probably lose this quickly... Mind you I'm glad there isn't anything really tied to this mode!

I've gotten Battle Arena up with 6-8 people and sometime it gets to be a total blast. It gets really funny when there only one person left and he/she's running from a swarm of ghosts long enough for the counter to run down. =P

The issue I have with Battle Mode is that the items just don't seem to fit well into it. If I'm going to Battle, I'm just going to do Battle Race.

• Thumbs Up 2

I like the battle mode on here but I think for a game such as this they could have used waaaayyy more for it, the battle race was a pretty good concept and the battle arena is okay too but the mode itself doesn't take enough advantage of its main gimmick. For instance, why couldn't we get some type of battle mode that involved the boat and plane or both or all of them, here are some which I thought up: Aces of the Air, in this battle mode you do air battle with up to 6 players in the air in one of 5 arena's, sky sanctuary, graffiti city, galactic parade, carrier zone, and race of ages. In this mode every player is given 5 lifes and the goal is to reduce it to zero, instead of the normal items you get arrows and missiles(and maybe swarm and blowfish) in this mode that you use to shoot at everyone, missiles are given to you at the start, you get 3 but they can be replenished and you can get one when you get hit. I have an idea for a boat battle mode too if anyone wants to here it.

FINNALY BEAT THE CHILLY CASTLE EXPERT GHOST.

*YEEEEEEEA..... Oh... I still have to do the mirrowed track... O.. Ok...*

I found it a bit harder to beat that ghost on the mirrored track. Well, it's all about taking these *cough* "well designed glorious last turns" *cough* fast enough... good luck.

I found it a bit harder to beat that ghost on the mirrored track. Well, it's all about taking these *cough* "well designed glorious last turns" *cough* fast enough... good luck.

A Super Handling mod helps too. =P

No seriously, you don't need to slow down so much when taking corners. I can't get past how ridiculously responsive Amigo and Tails get. XD

But super handling mods don't tend to work against a super fast expert ghost in the straights, since you sacrifice speed and accel for handling, Handling only out does the speedy rival if the track is full of bends and curves, but in straights like Carrier Zone, you need all the speed you can get to win.

btw

INFECTED

But super handling mods don't tend to work against a super fast expert ghost in the straights, since you sacrifice speed and accel for handling, Handling only out does the speedy rival if the track is full of bends and curves, but in straights like Carrier Zone, you need all the speed you can get to win.

btw

INFECTED

And boosts. Speed and boosts are great. Acceleration doesn't matter as much. Also it helps to know the layout of the track and the fastest route. But that goes without saying, right?

Anyway, S0L.

What can you tell us about the 3DS version?

This early on, can you tell if some of the DLC characters aren't gonna make it? Not saying names, but do you have a list of very likely to not likely at all?

And...uh...patches.....

Imagine: Dogfights in All Stars Racing.

Unfortunately it didn't happen.

Wanted this so much, especially a Super Monkey Ball arena based around the idea ;3;

Carrier Zone would've made a perfect arena for a dog Fight.

Wait actually, it would've been cool if they based the arena's off of other SEGA games. For a boat Arena they could've used Ecco The Dolphin, a Streets of Rage street area for a Car battle, A Gunstar Heroes level for a plane arena, etc.

Oh yeah, the Capture the Chao is really boring indeed xD

Yeah I remember having way too much fun in that mode the last game..really disappointing indeed

I wonder if S0l is still around cos' that Chao Gardener and Triple A stickers could use fixing on the Wii U version could use fixing so we can complete the game..they were both wrongly programmed*hopes*

It's a simpler patch than patching a glitch anyway.

Imagine: Dogfights in All Stars Racing.

Unfortunately it didn't happen.

Yeah I wonder why it never left the development stage.../=

Interesting, not far from the PC release. Unless they are developing the iOS version, it's a wrap.

Well, took a smallish break from the game, just jumped back into it and thought "fuck it, I'll try Expert for a laugh."

...and hey, Hogfather's right. The game's so much more fun with it-yes, the difficulty skyrockets, but I've found, save for a few dodgy All Stars that seemed a tad... unfair, the challenge's quite fair. It's way more fast paced too, which is an awesome bonus. Granted, so far I'm only doing Expert Races, soooooo...

Hard and Expert are cool until every single computer racer gets All-Star in a row.

They're cool until you realise that your level three boost is still slower than all the AI.

• Thumbs Up 6