Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

There's some Monkey Ball ones, too, and since no one noticed that I posted the PD ones last week, I'll repost them :

*Totally not bitter at all*

SonicAllStarRacingTransformed_inside_pyrami.jpg

SonicAllStarRacingTransformed_azrec_mask_clr.jpg

http://console-toi.fr/archives/28864

Nice to see the PD ones in better quality, though.

Edited by MarcelloF

I wonder if we'll hear anything about this game at all this month?

Maybe we could at least see screens and renders of Gilius and Vyse.

Edited by TheAnvil

OXM UK preview

http://www.oxm.co.uk...sformed/?page=1

Dat preview intro...

This little part at the end really stood out to me.

It's not just the cars that fluctuate in response to track conditions - as I pass Sonic's muscle car aboard Robotnik's obese mecha-tank, the good Doctor leaps onto the trunk to blow raspberries

So the characters react to each other during the race? That sounds incredible! Really cannot wait to see that in action.

Edited by ENVY
  • Thumbs Up 1

So the characters react to each other during the race? That sounds incredible! Really cannot wait to see that in action.

they did that in the previous game too(Particularly Sonic's bum tapping), but it is a nice touch.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sonic's driving in his pimpin' transforming car, like a boss...people are just upset about him driving a car because they're jealous of the sexy beast he owns tongue.png

Only way to 1-up that, is if he had a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.

I still love how Sonic and Knuckles' cars look like them. Sonic'sis largely unchanged from the original, with it's spiked rear and cyclops headlights, but Knuckles' new one still has his eyes and knuckles on the wheel arches. It's somewhat unfair that he's been given the best car two games in a row.

• Thumbs Up 4

are Silver and Blaze in this game? I haven't heard or seen them in any of the commercials, so i'm guessing they might be unloackable characters or whatever.

Edited by Wolfy13

are Silver and Blaze in this game? I haven't heard or seen them in any of the commercials, so i'm guessing they might be unloackable characters or whatever.

I have a question for you, S0L, have you considered letting people choose track conditions? Like would you let players decide the weather and time of day, like in Gran Turismo? I think this would be a great way of showing off the lighting effects in addition to altering gameplay, as setting a stage during a thunderstorm would surely have an effect on the boating sections.

Edited by PsychoJosh

There hasn't been any news on them being in the game, no.

Personally I wouldn't mind Blaze but FUUUUUCK Silver.

Well thank you. This was my first time posting here.

Also, MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS! Silver's cool and i didn't ask if you liked him or not, so FUCK YOU!

Your opinion SUCKS dude! tongue.png

Edited by Wolfy13

Well thank you. This was my first time posting here.

Also, MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS! Silver's cool and i didn't ask if you liked him or not, so FUCK YOU!

Your opinion SUCKS dude! tongue.png

No need to be such a stupid bitch... I don't care if you asked me or not... I'm free to voice my own opinion and my opinion is that Silver blows moose cock. Don't be uptight just because not everyone shares your (incorrect) opinion...

Edited by PsychoJosh

Well, I'm really immature anyways, I got it coming. Not much I can do. People never change.

Edited by PsychoJosh

I mentioned it in the status updates briefly this morning, but there was a short article on the game in the Metro newspaper this morning;

cfc577f3.jpg

2f8caf9d.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

You drove around a volcano in the sega saturn version of 4x4 hardcore, hardcore jeeps confirmed for SASRT

• Thumbs Up 1

Exploding volcanoes confirmed for ASRT.

And I thought the first ASR had enough innuendo as it is.

• Thumbs Up 3

If Silver and Blaze are in this game and Toejam and Earl aren't, I'm leaving this planet.

I don't know who those as are. But if Silver, Blaze and Metal Sonic are in it, then I am so looking foward to buying the game. (and a Vita) biggrin.png
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'd like to see a few more villains in this game.

Any idea when we'll here more news?

E3 isn't long away. We may get something very small before then, but that's when you expect the news to start rolling in properly.

What's with all this bickering in here - oh wait - it's Josh. Calm down dude tongue.png

Bear with me on the questions, things are mental right now, I will be back when they calm down just a touch!

---

S0L

---

Take your time, mon. We're capable of being patient, right, fellas?

All I really want to know is if there's going to be any more game modes. Team Races could be fun and maybe Sea and Sky Battles as well as Land Battles would be cool as well.

I couldn't care less about the roster now. I have my Gilius so it's all good for me.

Take your time, mon. We're capable of being patient, right, fellas?

But of course we are, we are more than capable of bei-

Shut up guys, shut up!ph34r.png

Edited by Sweecrue
  • Thumbs Up 3