Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

They're cool until you realise that your level three boost is still slower than all the AI.

They're cool until really slow characters start to pass you on straightaways without the help of boosts or items.

• Thumbs Up 8

Seriously, I didn't have so much problem with Expert Mode. I had a harder time at the beginning of the game because I was still getting the hang of it. The only events that I really had a hard time were some of the Traffic Attacks and Boost Challenges.

• Thumbs Up 2

Seriously, I didn't have so much problem with Expert Mode. I had a harder time at the beginning of the game because I was still getting the hang of it. The only events that I really had a hard time were some of the Traffic Attacks and Boost Challenges.

yeah, the only thing I have to really agree with is the unfair all star move thing but its so rare that I don't even really mind and as for the catch up with the computer, after thinking about it awhile I like the catch up on here cause I know whenever I play sonic riders or CTR these days I normally just smoke the computer by like 50 secs and don't even get me started on DKR plus its great that computer is actually active in races for once too so I appreciate it.

They're only active because they cheat worse than the Mario Kart AI (well, maybe not the Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64 AI).

Worse than Mario Kart 64 AI? Have you played Kart 64? That game is one of the worst offenders for rubberbanding.

Did you read my parenthesis? It doesn't top 64 in cheating but, it certainly tops every Mario Kart game after it.

You mean we have to read the entire post? :(

• Thumbs Up 6

Love Shogun's vehicle design, and I love that Heavy, Spy and Pyro all main a different vehicle, it's kinda how I imagine a Chu Chu Rocket vehicle to handle like if they were back.

Too bad they are pc exclusive, I really wanted to play as the shogun character.sad.png

Oh well you can't always get what you want.

Still there is possibility of dlc, so YAY? 

>No TF2 items

Well, there goes my only actual reason of buying a game a second time unless of course the online community gets big enough. 

I just wanted to have a Sonic hat, SEGA. Y u no give me dat?

• Thumbs Up 1

I want to hear SEGA's official reasoning for so many PC exclusives. Not a PR answer, but the real one behind the decision. It's easy enough to guess mind.

Totally hyped for these. I would've liked them to get the original TF2 voice actors, but I'm guessing there were legal issues in place. I'm sitll gonna play them a lot, though. I'm also surprised they didn't seem to go with any Team Fortress 2 items as promotions.

Also Football Manager and Shogun are hilarious. FM in particular, because his official art render is a parody of this guy.

football-manager-2013.jpg

He shoots, he scores.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank goodness, when I saw the exclusive characters weren't on the Steam page when it first went up I was worried they were going to be post release DLC. I already did my pre-order through GMG so I'm pretty hyped for the 31st. Hopefully the game can be modded. I'd love to see Heavy's boat engine sounds be replaced by voice clips of Heavy making boat noises (or as close to a boat noise as it can get).

• Thumbs Up 1

My guess for why they're PC exclusive is that SEGA want to migrate their audience more over to PC gaming because it's much easier to release and sell games on Steam than on consoles?? Or something. Basically it probably has something to do with SEGA wanting to give more importance and attention to PC releases.

My guess for why they're PC exclusive is that SEGA want to migrate their audience more over to PC gaming because it's much easier to release and sell games on Steam than on consoles?? Or something. Basically it probably has something to do with SEGA wanting to give more importance and attention to PC releases.

They probably also figured it'd be okay since Football Manager and Total War are mostly only relevant to the PC audience to begin with. They're in there are advertisements for their games.

It might also have something to do with the PC version coming out later or just needing more work in general. It's been months since the game's original launch, and the hype has died down, so naturally they're gonna want sales from people who already owned the game double-dipping after seeing the extra content.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well that's cool that the pc version has new characters. but i hope kirby is in the 3ds version. or a nintendo character. because why is it that SOL or sega don't want to say anything about the 3ds version. maybe there's something from nintendo on the 3ds version.

Well that's cool that the pc version has new characters. but i hope kirby is in the 3ds version. or a nintendo character. because why is it that SOL or sega don't want to say anything about the 3ds version. maybe there's something from nintendo on the 3ds version.

Why did my comment come out like this.↑ i don't know why but i can't edit it. why?

I think the chances of Kirby being in are slim to none, Nintendo don't seem to like their characters being used 3rd party games much.

I want to hear SEGA's official reasoning for so many PC exclusives. Not a PR answer, but the real one behind the decision. It's easy enough to guess mind.

So that people who allready bought it have a reason to buy it again? I mean I'm not even hesitating to buy it again so it must be working. The game was cheap anwyway, and if you pre order the 4 pack on steam, its 20dollar(16euro) per person.

Guessing this is at least 1 of the reasons

Edited by Djawed

So apparently it's becoming a little bit of a meme (at least in Miiverse) that Alex Kidd's AI makes him get stuck against walls constantly. XD

Hey. Calm down there. We all have our defects.

~Alex Kidd

• Thumbs Up 3