Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

If that's not Gary Schwartz voicing the Heavy then it's a pretty good impersonation. 

It's a pretty good sound-alike, yeah. Being a huge TF2 fan, I love the original voices, but I don't think it should be made into a big deal. Maybe if this were a game like Poker Night where the dialogue is everything, but it's a kart racer. And besides, the Pyro Car is now canon!

Besides Team Fortress, I really love the tongue-in-cheek approach to the other characters. The Shogun and Football Manager are both appropriately goofy, 

• Thumbs Up 3

*Watches trailer* Anyone notice how that trailer didn't show Danica at all?

Anyway, yay I can finally talk about these. I love the PC characters I just wish they would come to the normal versions of the game too, mainly because my laptop will never in a million years run this game without over-heating.

• Thumbs Up 2

Okay Sumo, you just gotta let me know.....

Please let me know.......

Let me know what kind of fucking SADIST WOULD EVER DESIGN A HELLISH NIGHTMARE THAT IS TRAFFIC ATTACK!!???

Let me tell you a story of pain, of loss, of truth.....of....Traffic Attack.

The main reason why Expert Traffic Attack is so hellish is that the game is always looking for way to fuck you right in the anus! Let me be perfectly clear when I say that whoever made this mission did not want you to win, I'm serious when I say the developers (or a single developer) hated gamers and people who played games so they made this...abomination.

First, of let me just say FUCK THOSE FUCKING BLUE CARS AJKFBSAJKDFNAKJLBGLAKJSNVAJKSNVASK-

*takes deep breath*

Those blue cars are the bane of my existence, no matter how good you think you're doing, not matter how well calculated you think you're plan is, not matter how well you time you drifts, those blue cars are the one variable in the plan that can ruin 97% of the time. You can plan ahead for the yellow and green cars because they move in calculated patterns, but the blue cars are sentient demons, reading your every move devising a way to completely FUCK. YOU. OVER. It's the worse, and it really is all based on luck whether you past these things or not.

There's also the fact that you have to go a certain speed in order to actually make it past these cars. The cars move in specific patterns and it depends on how fast you are that you end up in the most beneficial position in which you can dodge the cars. If you are to slow, you get the honor of trying to dodge impossible car positions and you end up losing.

So the entire game of pain and misery revolves around you going fast enough, you not getting hit by a cars and fucking up your momentum, and you trying desperately to avoid the fucking blue cars!! I SPENT 4 HOURS ON THIS FUCKING MISSION AND I STILL CAN'T BEAT IT!!!

And for your information, I did use the best combinations of characters to use for this mission and I still can't beat this damn mission. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKNBFKAMNFAasda

I-I need to lie down.....good god.

The blue cars, there is a trick to them... only I can't quite remember what it is hehe.

No really, there is a way to get around them, I think it's to do with the boost, you need to enter a boost either from a drift, an item or a boost pad just as you approach one, you'll go past it and the blue car will not 'activate'

It's been confirmed for a long time. Pretty sure I answered you on this before.

Yeah^^. I'm just trying to confirm this one more time in order to show guys from our russian forum the link as most of them still have no idea the game is coming in box for European region).

Thanks for re-comfirming).

The blue cars, there is a trick to them... only I can't quite remember what it is hehe.

No really, there is a way to get around them, I think it's to do with the boost, you need to enter a boost either from a drift, an item or a boost pad just as you approach one, you'll go past it and the blue car will not 'activate'

Yeah, boosts are a good way to avoid them. But when I can't boost I try to go the opposite direction I was going when I get near to the blue car, this usually works.

But the best way to avoid them is with a Super Glove, if you have one.

Yeah, boosts are a good way to avoid them. But when I can't boost I try to go the opposite direction I was going when I get near to the blue car, this usually works.

But the best way to avoid them is with a Super Glove, if you have one.

yeah, a simple fake out helps since most of the time if your already moving in a direction they will catch you but if you wait until a little bit before them in turn they won't catch up to you and drifting also helps too since they have a hard time determining your exact positioning.

Side Note: did anybody else know that you go way faster by getting a level 1 boost start and holding the trigger down at 3 and holding it till the start makes you go faster than a level 3 boost start, im not joking this actually works and gets you like 3-4 places ahead of the computer in expert.

Yeah I've noticed that a level 1 start is faster than a level 3....I thought it was just me that noticed it.

Yeah, I've noticed this as well. The level three boost start doesn't really push me forward, but the level 1 boost start like shoots me forward quite a bit, that is, if you charge it for a long time.

Seriously? Level 1 Start Boost beat's a level 3? does this also work online too or just against CPU's.

It works both online against others and also CPUs in all modes....in fact that's why I hate starting the time attacks with a level three boost.

Whoa I didn't know that, will have to try it sometime.

By the way, one method I have for beating the blue cars only works in multiplayer but if player one goes out while at the very side of the stage, the blue cars will stay at that side of the stage til the race is over regardless of where player 2 is.. basically they won't chase player 2. Maybe it's just fluke that this has happened to me but it seems to work.

Can I ask why bother adding multiplayer on Drift Challenge. On Expert, it's almost next to impossible to complete it.

Okay Sumo, you just gotta let me know.....

Please let me know.......

Let me know what kind of fucking SADIST WOULD EVER DESIGN A HELLISH NIGHTMARE THAT IS TRAFFIC ATTACK!!???

Let me tell you a story of pain, of loss, of truth.....of....Traffic Attack.

The main reason why Expert Traffic Attack is so hellish is that the game is always looking for way to fuck you right in the anus! Let me be perfectly clear when I say that whoever made this mission did not want you to win, I'm serious when I say the developers (or a single developer) hated gamers and people who played games so they made this...abomination.

First, of let me just say FUCK THOSE FUCKING BLUE CARS AJKFBSAJKDFNAKJLBGLAKJSNVAJKSNVASK-

*takes deep breath*

Those blue cars are the bane of my existence, no matter how good you think you're doing, not matter how well calculated you think you're plan is, not matter how well you time you drifts, those blue cars are the one variable in the plan that can ruin 97% of the time. You can plan ahead for the yellow and green cars because they move in calculated patterns, but the blue cars are sentient demons, reading your every move devising a way to completely FUCK. YOU. OVER. It's the worse, and it really is all based on luck whether you past these things or not.

There's also the fact that you have to go a certain speed in order to actually make it past these cars. The cars move in specific patterns and it depends on how fast you are that you end up in the most beneficial position in which you can dodge the cars. If you are to slow, you get the honor of trying to dodge impossible car positions and you end up losing.

So the entire game of pain and misery revolves around you going fast enough, you not getting hit by a cars and fucking up your momentum, and you trying desperately to avoid the fucking blue cars!! I SPENT 4 HOURS ON THIS FUCKING MISSION AND I STILL CAN'T BEAT IT!!!

And for your information, I did use the best combinations of characters to use for this mission and I still can't beat this damn mission. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKNBFKAMNFAasda

I-I need to lie down.....good god.

There's a way to dodge those blue police cars, it's worked wonders for me and hope it works for you too. The trick I did is one I picked up playing Need For Speed, the ones that involve cops, like Most Wanted, the original, not the new one and Hot Pursuit. The trick I did was the cops will always move to the same position you're traveling, and judging from your comment, you know this all too well. Trust me, it was kinda tough for me too, especially since I wanted to go through all those events in S-Class from the start, but I did it all with Ralph, no mods, no character changes, and went to S-Class right from the start.

Here's the trick, you know when you're driving and you're trying to pass those cops, they follow you when you want to turn left, they turn left, well you can trick the cops. How? Well make a turn so that they go and turn the same way but quickly turn the other way, it confuses them. So let's say you turn left but suddenly you turn right, they will go the original way you intended, it messes them up. Just be quick and you should be fine, also a small note, don't go too slow or you wont make it past the cops even if you use my trick. Well hope this brings you closer to victory, and your sanity I hope. 

Well haven't been here in a long time, so how's everyone doing? Hope everyone had a great christmas and hope the new year started out fine for you all.

Hmm. How do you get a perfect drift score? It's 1 of 6 achievements I have left, and I'm not so sure on how to get it. Also, is there a way navigate (well) that S Curve in Chilly Castle? I swear, that's the one thing that keeps messing me up in beating the expert ghost. D:

Edited by Burnt Ash

Hmm. How do you get a perfect drift score? It's 1 of 6 achievements I have left, and I'm not so sure on how to get it. Also, is there a way navigate (well) that S Curve in Chilly Castle? I swear, that's the one thing that keeps messing me up in beating the expert ghost. D:

Id like to know this to as it is literally impossible for me to get past that damn curve in one clean go, it drives me nuts.

Edited by Soniman

Well I really don't how to put this across in writing but what I do to pass the S-curve in Chilly Castle is to do a barrel to the side when I drop off from the boat section. I find it easier to drift and not crash into the walls. I hope this helps I just really don't know how to describe how I do it (it also helps to leave the expert ghost way behind during the water section, this is where I used the boost in order to beat him)

• Thumbs Up 1

To get perfect drift you need to do a drift gate challenge and hit every drift gate, and hold a drift from start to finish of each gate without going out of the green path or stopping drifting,if the road flashes red you've failed and need to start again, Shibuya Downtown on C class is easy for this chievo~

To get perfect drift you need to do a drift gate challenge and hit every drift gate, and hold a drift from start to finish of each gate without going out of the green path or stopping drifting,if the road flashes red you've failed and need to start again, Shibuya Downtown on C class is easy for this chievo~

Wait, will it say "Great Checkpoint" if I went through the checkpoint correctly?

I'm not sure, basically you need to enter a drift AS you go through the start of the check point, and hold the drift until you exit the second and so on, if you're having trouble you can press and depress the accelerator to slow down, but it shouldn't be a problem on C Class, the drift roads are wider, and your vehicle is slower and easier to control.

Edited by Black☆Rock Shooter
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wait, will it say "Great Checkpoint" if I went through the checkpoint correctly?

It will, but you do not have to perform perfectly to get a 'Great Checkpoint', so just getting that won't guarantee it was perfect.  (Not getting it, on the other hand, means you will need to retry.)  I got mine by getting the S-class on Samba, then immediately doing it over on C-class;  I'd repeatedly rehearsed all the drifts close to the center line, and now I had all the room in the world (or it felt like it) to get the drifts perfect.

I got bored of this game so quickly, I've had it since day 1 and haven't played it since about 2 weeks after its release. I never even bothered unlocking Reala, AGES or even Eggman because it felt like I was playing the game purely for the sake of unlocking the characters rather than actually having fun.

It's a shame because it could be such a good game but the entire way everything is set out makes it such a drag to play through and as soon as I started getting bored I realised that there was so little incentive for me to carry on playing. In ASRT's defence Mario Kart suffers from this as well though I find playing through the grand prixs in order of class to hold my attention longer and be much more satisfying than World Tour mode.

• Thumbs Up 2