Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

What's with all this bickering in here - oh wait - it's Josh. Calm down dude tongue.png

Bear with me on the questions, things are mental right now, I will be back when they calm down just a touch!

---

S0L

---

Hint? HINT? HINT? HINT? HINT? HINT?

"Bare" is how it's spelled normally.

Edited by TheAnvil

I guess S0L's naked now.

Edited by Winston
  • Thumbs Up 5

Here's the full Metro preview and interview mentioned in the article Mark posted:

http://www.metro.co....rview-sega-kart

I'd like to see a few more villains in this game.

Any idea when we'll here more news?

Very likely E3. They will no doubt announce another track or 2 and more characters. We'll probably get our first look on GameSpot and IGN's E3 shows.

• Thumbs Up 1

BARE BARE BARE? BARE KNUCKLES! It's how Streets of Rage is know in Japan! Axel and Blaze on the police car confirmed!

Actually, "bear" is correct.

Hey S0L, will the characters still have their own theme music when the All-Star move is on? And can we expect Open Your Heart for Super Sonic this time?, c'mon, it was on the S&SASR E3 beta and I remember! Also, Live and Learn for Shadow and Stardust Speedway Bad Future for Metal Sonic hum!

Edited by Jango

and Stardust Speedway Bad Future for Metal Sonic hum!

Nooo use the Sonic 4 Metal Sonic theme. That'd be awesome considering All-Stars only last like 20 seconds anyway.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 2

Nooo use the Sonic 4 Metal Sonic theme. That'd be awesome considering All-Stars only last like 20 seconds anyway.

Yeah, but they can always put this single part: "HIT IT! HUE-HE-HUE-HUE-HUE-HE-HUE-HUE-HE"

Edited by Jango

I'm honestly getting tired of Stardust Speedway Bad Future.

Why, it's so cool! But hey, they could put Cosmic Eternity too. And by the way, which music does Metal Sonic's All-Star move plays in S&SASR?

Why, it's so cool!

It's just appeared so much this past year xD

Why, it's so cool! But hey, they could put Cosmic Eternity too. And by the way, which music does Metal Sonic's All-Star move plays in S&SASR?

He uses Metallic Madness Present JP/EU for his all star move (6:30 into the video) in All Stars Racing, I wouldn't mind if they used his Metal Sonic boss music from Episode 2 though if he's in the game :)

Edited by Shaddix Bryan

It's just appeared so much this past year xD

And that year is so much better because of it.

I do however wish they would remix some of the tracks used for the characters, like when Sonic goes Super, a remix of Open your Heart or Live & Learn plays.

I do however wish they would remix some of the tracks used for the characters, like when Sonic goes Super, a remix of Open your Heart or Live & Learn plays.

I'd much rather have something like a remix of S3&K's invincibility theme, or Sonic 4's Invincibility theme.

• Thumbs Up 5

I'd much rather have something like a remix of S3&K's invincibility theme, or Sonic 4's Invincibility theme.

Holla, brotha. Count me a rider of the bandwagon that thinks Sonic 4's invincibility theme should be the new Super Sonic theme song from now on.

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 3

No need to be such a stupid bitch... I don't care if you asked me or not... I'm free to voice my own opinion and my opinion is that Silver blows moose cock. Don't be uptight just because not everyone shares your (incorrect) opinion...

Forgive my reviving this, but I doubt I can find the words to express how hard I laughed at this.

Sorry, anyway, is there any word on what levels we're getting? I hope we get Planet Wisp again, I don't think I can get enough of that stage.

Edited by SuperJXJ
  • Thumbs Up 1

Blimey, it took me three and a half hours to catch up on this thread... I really ought to get some sleep now. It's 3:30am.

OH SHIZZ, REX IN DA HOUSE

• Thumbs Up 1

Your fansqueals are showing, cover up and be cool 'bout it.

Ahem...

Who's Rex?

*bites lip* another person from Sumo Digital me thinks, S0L was talking about him in the first couple of pages

we have to be nice fans to him ;w;

LEAD ARTIST? *swoon*

Edited by Peacock

*bites lip* another person from Sumo Digital me thinks, S0L was talking about him in the first couple of pages

we have to be nice fans to him ;w;

LEAD ARTIST? *swoon*

What if he got fired in a few seconds?

What if he got fired in a few seconds?

why would he get fired? u__u

LEAD ARTIST? *swoon*

S.R. is the lead artist?

Oh you know I got some questions for this if SumoRex pops back up again.

(not sure if you plan to ape S0L's game and answer a few harmless questions, but just in case)

1.) When you get all the way up to Lead Artist, how does the ratio of artworks produced shift with micromanaging the other artists on the team? or do you have a similar workload with added responsibility?

2.) What gave you guys the idea that you needed to drastically change a few of the vehicles from the first title (like Tails and Beat for example).

3.) I noticed that on one of the early promotional posters of the game, Sonic's plane had "checked" wings. But in the gameplay and CG, that design is gone...... was that your doing? Put them back plz

post-112-0-34184800-1336712129_thumb.png

Edited by Sega DogTagz