Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Blimey, it took me three and a half hours to catch up on this thread... I really ought to get some sleep now. It's 3:30am.

I know what you mean. I think it took me like 2 hours to catch up reading here my first time...Here's a suggestion: follow this topic and select to receive notifications everytime a member replies to the topic. You can see each new response via an email. I know doing it that way helps me to stay caught up by reading the emails\notifications during the day instead of reading all 50+ replies all in one sitting once I sign on here.

It may be too late to follow this suggestion now since the thread isn't growing as rapidly as it used to. Or maybe it isn't too late, because I have a feeling that this thread is going to blow up once again now that you're here...wink.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't remember seeing this posted.

[media=]

Four player split-screen online in any part of the game, including Grand Prix. Take my money, Sumo Digital. ALL OF IT!

• Thumbs Up 5

Awesome to have you here Rex!!! smile.png

got a question for you:

1) Could you tell us how All-Stars work on air/water sections? I know I asked once already, but since I didnt get any answer Ill give it another try tongue.png So we know Sonic had Super Sonic and if that All-Star was present in this game it would work perfectly, since it hovers on the ground it would just do so in the water and fly in the air sections, but what about All-Stars like Beat or Ryo´s ? Of course it would be weird to see Beat skate in the water or in the air, or Ryo driving a forklift in the water =P Did you make all (lol) All-Stars work like Sonics or does some transform depending on the section you are?

(no need to answer if you cant discuss that topic, but I would appreciate if you could put "Sorry I cant discuss about that" or something like that so I dont keep posting the same question again and again wink.png )

EDIT: I was gonna ask about Gillius vehicle, but now its confirmed its that crazy statue thingy.

Urghhh "Why is Sonic in a car" didnt they get it the first time around? xD

Edited by dabbido

Don't remember seeing this posted.

[media=]

Four player split-screen online in any part of the game, including Grand Prix. Take my money, Sumo Digital. ALL OF IT!

I'm soooo buying it on DVD (if they release the game on DVD, that is)!happy.png Edited by ArtFenix

Videogamesplus.ca is listing the game for a Tuesday November 20th 2012 release on Xbox 360, PS3, PS Vita and 3DS.

https://www.videogam...oducts_id=20040

https://www.videogam... racing&x=0&y=0

Of course "Price, release dates, and shipping rates are subject to change."

I like how they're using The Sonic Show's copy of the trailer :lol:

Sumo Digital for Sonic 4 Episode 3! They know what they're doing!

Edited by Jango

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Sumo Digital for Sonic 4 Episode 3! They know what they're doing!

Making a good racing game =/= making a good platformer.

Edited by sonfan1984
  • Thumbs Up 8

*Edited*

Thx people

Edited by Sega DogTagz
  • Thumbs Up 5

Interviewer just gave an awesome answer to the people who say. "Why is Sonic in the car?"

Yep he's car is leg-powered! :P

4 player split-screen online??! Wow, that is amazing! I want this game now so badly :D

Edited by KrazyBean14

>"...and potentially other platforms that haven't been announced yet"

Wii U version confirmed

PC version with Gordon Freeman as an exclusive character. I know which version I'm getting.

Edited by PsychoJosh

The only reason they didn't announce it on the Wii U (which Nintendo said it wasn't called anymore because of the sales that the 3DS had) is because Nintendo forbid people from announcing a game on that console. I'm not sure why or even if that is true but I'm pretty positive.

So I hear this game will support the GT5 wheel?

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS TRUE! ;A;

My bro bought got it with that game...

So I hear this game will support the GT5 wheel?

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS TRUE! ;A;

My bro bought got it with that game...

It probably won't. How are you going to to control the aerial mode with the wheel? You can't tilt it up or down, so climbing and diving isn't possible.

PC version with Gordon Freeman as an exclusive character. I know which version I'm getting.

You know that it'll be the TF2 Engineer. Who else could fit in a game like this?

Also free TF2 hat for the people who preorder it :P

You know that it'll be the TF2 Engineer. Who else could fit in a game like this?

Also free TF2 hat for the people who preorder it tongue.png

But Gordon already has a car AND a hovercraft!! He's basically already made for this game, see?!

[media=]

His all star can be the super gravity gun, and he can pull himself closer to other racers or pull specific targeted racers towards him.

Edited by PsychoJosh