S0L

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

Your fansqueals are showing, cover up and be cool 'bout it.

Ahem...

Who's Rex?

*bites lip* another person from Sumo Digital me thinks, S0L was talking about him in the first couple of pages

we have to be nice fans to him ;w;

LEAD ARTIST? *swoon*

Edited by Peacock

*bites lip* another person from Sumo Digital me thinks, S0L was talking about him in the first couple of pages

we have to be nice fans to him ;w;

LEAD ARTIST? *swoon*

What if he got fired in a few seconds?

LEAD ARTIST? *swoon*

S.R. is the lead artist?

Oh you know I got some questions for this if SumoRex pops back up again.

(not sure if you plan to ape S0L's game and answer a few harmless questions, but just in case)

1.) When you get all the way up to Lead Artist, how does the ratio of artworks produced shift with micromanaging the other artists on the team? or do you have a similar workload with added responsibility?

2.) What gave you guys the idea that you needed to drastically change a few of the vehicles from the first title (like Tails and Beat for example).

3.) I noticed that on one of the early promotional posters of the game, Sonic's plane had "checked" wings. But in the gameplay and CG, that design is gone...... was that your doing? Put them back plz

post-112-0-34184800-1336712129_thumb.png

Edited by Sega DogTagz

Blimey, it took me three and a half hours to catch up on this thread... I really ought to get some sleep now. It's 3:30am.

I know what you mean. I think it took me like 2 hours to catch up reading here my first time...Here's a suggestion: follow this topic and select to receive notifications everytime a member replies to the topic. You can see each new response via an email. I know doing it that way helps me to stay caught up by reading the emails\notifications during the day instead of reading all 50+ replies all in one sitting once I sign on here.

It may be too late to follow this suggestion now since the thread isn't growing as rapidly as it used to. Or maybe it isn't too late, because I have a feeling that this thread is going to blow up once again now that you're here...wink.png

Awesome to have you here Rex!!! smile.png

got a question for you:

1) Could you tell us how All-Stars work on air/water sections? I know I asked once already, but since I didnt get any answer Ill give it another try tongue.png So we know Sonic had Super Sonic and if that All-Star was present in this game it would work perfectly, since it hovers on the ground it would just do so in the water and fly in the air sections, but what about All-Stars like Beat or Ryo´s ? Of course it would be weird to see Beat skate in the water or in the air, or Ryo driving a forklift in the water =P Did you make all (lol) All-Stars work like Sonics or does some transform depending on the section you are?

(no need to answer if you cant discuss that topic, but I would appreciate if you could put "Sorry I cant discuss about that" or something like that so I dont keep posting the same question again and again wink.png )

EDIT: I was gonna ask about Gillius vehicle, but now its confirmed its that crazy statue thingy.

Urghhh "Why is Sonic in a car" didnt they get it the first time around? xD

Edited by dabbido

Don't remember seeing this posted.

[media=]

Four player split-screen online in any part of the game, including Grand Prix. Take my money, Sumo Digital. ALL OF IT!

I'm soooo buying it on DVD (if they release the game on DVD, that is)!happy.png Edited by ArtFenix

Videogamesplus.ca is listing the game for a Tuesday November 20th 2012 release on Xbox 360, PS3, PS Vita and 3DS.

https://www.videogam...oducts_id=20040

https://www.videogam... racing&x=0&y=0

Of course "Price, release dates, and shipping rates are subject to change."

I like how they're using The Sonic Show's copy of the trailer :lol:

The only reason they didn't announce it on the Wii U (which Nintendo said it wasn't called anymore because of the sales that the 3DS had) is because Nintendo forbid people from announcing a game on that console. I'm not sure why or even if that is true but I'm pretty positive.

So I hear this game will support the GT5 wheel?

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS TRUE! ;A;

My bro bought got it with that game...

It probably won't. How are you going to to control the aerial mode with the wheel? You can't tilt it up or down, so climbing and diving isn't possible.