Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Alright, tracks. There was at least some considered after the game was released? And if yes, it was from a IP that isn't in the game?

Why do people seriously ask this kind of stuff when you know he's not going to be able to answer it?

• Thumbs Up 2

Why do people seriously ask this kind of stuff when you know he's not going to be able to answer it?

Because people are like that, man.

Not necessarily true. He did leave out details before release about a character they couldn't get working so they had to axe him.

While I'm sure he can't give specifics, there could be a general answer given.

I rather talk about tracks anyway sin ce Character talks tend to take a bad turn, even if were not getting any tracks it's fun to imagine anyway.

It would have been great if we got a track bundle that consisted of one new track and one classic track.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

amd_livestream_41.png

Sonic Racing to be updated with 'TrueAudio' technology and 'Eyefinity' for the new AMD chipsets.

I THINK. Guessing from this picture that was released today.

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't we get confirmation that there was an approved DLC character incoming for all formats back in July? Whatever happened to that?

Would releasing DLC for this game even be worthwhile at this point? The online community seems barren the last few times I played.

Would releasing DLC for this game even be worthwhile at this point? The online community seems barren the last few times I played.

That's the annoying thing, they either don't do DLC on a game that screams for it. Or they leave it way too late and then wonder why it doesn't get purchased and then when the next game comes our use it as a reason why they don't do DLC cause it doesn't sell.

if they do it, and its a classic character I want, and its on the wii-u, I'll get it, otherwise proably not

I have the game for pc and ps3. The problem as stated is a great game like this comes out with amazing stages and soundtrack. They hype of support for the game and a year later they do noting with it. Then when sells falter and they want to make a sequel they see no one is still around.

Posting it here since I doubt many people are checking the IOS thread...

I found the fact sheet for the game on the Sega Press Vault.

It has a few very interesting notes....

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed™

Platforms: iOS, Android

Release Date: December 2013

Publisher: SEGA

Developer: Sumo Digital

Genre: Racer

Players: 1 – 4

It’s Not Just Racing… it’s Racing Transformed!

Race as Sonic and a host of legendary All-Stars and prepare to transform! Speed across land, sea and air in a high velocity battle to the finish line, as your amazing transformable vehicle changes from car to boat to plane mid-race. Racing on mobile will never be the same again!

This sequel to the hit 2011 mobile game Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing™ brings all the critically acclaimed land, sea and air racing gameplay from its console counterpart to mobile with a host of new features and improvements:

Legendary Racers

Race as 10 legendary racers at launch each with their own unique transformable vehicle. Plus many more All-Stars coming soon!

Dynamic Tracks

Take to land, sea & air as you race through dynamically changing courses. Discover alternate routes, find new power-ups and avoid emerging hazards as you race to victory – every track feels different.

designed for mobile

A brand new World Tour designed for gaming on the go, plus all-new Daily and Weekly Challenges to test your racing prowess.

ultimate Mobile multiplayer

Take on your friends in ultracompetitive 4-player races, both online and locally. Plus challenge your friends’ best times to show them who’s best.

SOCIALLY CONNECTED

Comprehensive Facebook integration – see your friends’ profile pics on the track.

WHAT THE CRITICS SAID ABOUT THE CONSOLE VERSION
“The Savior of arcade racers” 9/10
Eurogamer
“Fun, challenging and easily enjoyable” 8.7/10
Gametrailers
“The metamorphosis of the kart racer” 8.6/10
IGN
“Fast, fun and easy to get into” 8.5/10
Gamespot

So Facebook connectivity = your friends faces on the tracks.

Daily & Weekly challenges...

Then theres this...

Race as 10 legendary racers at launch each with their own unique transformable vehicle. Plus many more All-Stars coming soon!

The console versions all start with 10 racers (excluding Alex Kidd & Metal Sonic), Every other character is included in the game and is unlocked via 'stars' exceptions are the PC exclusives.

So... what are these 'many more all-stars?' The PC ones? Well... I would agree with that but... can you play any of the games in which the PC characters represent on the iOS/android systems? Maybe football manager but.. can't think of any others?

If the PC characters end up on the mobile devices... why not the consoles too?

As I said in the iOS thread, I don't know, but I can imagine they would follow their philosophy of characters that are on that platform, I dunno what iOS franchises they have, unless they put Jack Lumber? (Imagines Rufus Roughcut from Wacky Races)

Oh, look what it is...

A new entry for ASRT PC DLC!

note: the previous PC character releases were never listed as DLC, this is something different to another PC exclusive, probably. Wonder what it could be!...

http://steamdb.info/app/212480/#section_dlc

wait a sec, there is a chance of this being the petition dlc, which means it could be coming to consoles, and that would be awesome

Go Vectorman!!

I don't think it'll get the PC ones. I bet it'll be like the last iOS title. They started out with a small cast and gradually added more through updates.

This discovery is made the day Sega announces Miku for the Vita in the west... Oh god...

This discovery is made the day Sega announces Miku for the Vita in the west... Oh god...

Something tells me I should be worried about this... Should I?

• Thumbs Up 1