Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

So, have they already metioned what characters will be playable in the game?

And by characters, I mean Sonic characters. I don't care about any of the other SEGA characters.

Just Sonic, Eggman, Tails and Knuckles so far.

But you should totally play some of the other games. They're good. For really realz.

Just Sonic, Eggman, Tails and Knuckles so far.

But you should totally play some of the other games. They're good. For really realz.

Honestly, the only Sonic characters that I'd want now are Shadow and (maybe) Silver. The former because he was my main in ASR, and the latter because I kinda like Silver, and I think he has the potential to have an awesome All-Star move.

Honestly, the only Sonic characters that I'd want now are Shadow and (maybe) Silver. The former because he was my main in ASR, and the latter because I kinda like Silver, and I think he has the potential to have an awesome All-Star move.

His all-star move is the same one from Sonic Generations where he gets crushed under a giant ball of garbage. Suits him perfectly, I think.

• Thumbs Up 1

Are many of the people here are as rude as the above forum member is? unsure.png

If so, then I'll just go I guess. I don't have to put up with people like him. And I'm not here to make friends either. I'm just here asking if some of you could share some info about the next ASR game because someone told me this was the best place to get informed on Sonic games. sleep.png

Edited by Wolfy13

God I'm just joking dude. Chill the fuck out. You're acting like I insulted your wife or something.

Edited by PsychoJosh

URNT, WRONG

You came crawling to us for help and now you take it upon yourself to try and deal with a problem that isn't even there? There's people that don't like Silver, and there's people that'll make fun of Sonic characters day in and day out because hell, you can. It's fun, and it can be funny at times. It's not personal, and I haven't seen anyone go out on a personal vendetta to make your life miserable because they know you like a certain characters.

Grow up

EDIT: And the hell man? I get what Wolfy13 came across as, but learn to not let shit bug you so hard either. I don't like having to use the pooper-scooper everyday.

Can we just get back to speculation and whatnot civilly? Thanks~

• Thumbs Up 5

what do u think they'll reveal next? I assume we're going to see a new trailer at E3 with

1 Sonic character (possibly Shadow)

1 returning character (possibly Ryo)

2 new reveals (hoping for NiGHTS and Bayonetta)

plus clear images of Gilius, Vyse, Amigo and AiAi, as well as some artworks

4 new stages

Silver's All-Star move could involve him lifting surrounding cars with his psychokinesis and maybe messing around with them a bit. Maybe not to the point of potentially throwing them off the track of course, but maybe just lifting them, whirling them around in a gigantic circle, something like that. Seems like it'd be pretty cool to me.

EDIT: Wait, this isn't the Racer Roster thread? Whoops. This post can be trashed if wanted.

Edited by Mykonos
  • Thumbs Up 2

At the airport, off to show our Swedish chums some transforming racing action! What two hours till the flight? I shall have to have a pint!

The catch is I land at 10.30pm tonight, need to be at event 10am tomorrow and then back to airport to get my flight for 1pm.

Before any of my Facebook crew get excited, you will need to be a member of the press to get in wink.png

http://www.facebook....s/4039486630379

Hopefully we'll hear/see something from this event soon after.

Silver's All-Star move could involve him lifting surrounding cars with his psychokinesis and maybe messing around with them a bit. Maybe not to the point of potentially throwing them off the track of course, but maybe just lifting them.

That's exactly what I was thinking! laugh.png

My guesses for E3 are....

3 (SEGA Veterans): AiAi, Amigo, Ulala

1 (Sonic Veterans): Metal Sonic

2 (SEGA Newcomers): (maybe) Vectorman, Ristar

2 (SEGA Tracks): (Sonic/Samba De Amigo)

I bet NiGHTS is the "Ryo" of ASR2 at this point, so a character reveal of it is fine. Why do think it had such a BIG demand anyway..? So maybe in the summer, or the beginning of the Fall.

I'm guessing the first new reveal will be NiGHTS or Ristar, with NiGHTS being more likely.

This game better have Sonic Man in it or I'm out.

...joking of course.

I was going to give you a like until you said you were joking. Shame.
  • Thumbs Up 4

I'm actually taking a very non-Sonic approach to this game. Really, Sonic makes up for like 10% of my excitement. I'm really a SEGA fan first, so I am really interested in what SEGA and Sumo will add in terms of new IPs.

I really hope they toss in a few NEW IPs. Like, Cain from Binary Domain or the dude from Rhythm Thief or the Renegade Ops guys or something. Can't just be remembering the good ol' console days. Gotta show current IP some love! I mean, a character representing another game is free advertising, so why not throw in characters from games currently on store shelves rather than just forgotten icons. The HotD characters in ASR1 were cool, but they should have put in characters from games available in all regions. Like, maybe, one of the Overkill characters.

Thats why I think Vyse was put in, because Skies of Arcade will be hitting digital download services in the coming year.

Edited by Barry the Nomad

well, to be honest I'm primarily a Shenmue fan, and Sonic comes as close second. NiGHTS is the third. I actually enjoy Sonic characters, and I wouldn't mind if there are 7-8 in this game, but they have to be varied and well chracterized, as well as having cool animations :)

No way, my money's on Axel from Streets of Rage being announced first.

As much as I want that to happen, I'm pretty much positive that nothing from SOR will be in the game.