Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I remember when I beat the world tour mode and got that congratulations screen after finally getting all of the stars and by god have I ever felt so satisfied after beating a game especially one like this, heck I don't think I ever really felt as good about beating a racing game like this since CTR (which by the way is probably my favorite kart racer ever along with this game).

• Thumbs Up 1

So how many people still don't know about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyr2Tf9XvAg

• Thumbs Up 5

So how many people still don't know about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyr2Tf9XvAg

It's SAFFI Fire all over again!

I think I did that accidentally once. Didn't think it was anything special.

Edited by -Paradox-

My favourite bit was when we finished it and I got to go home at 5.30 for the first time in about 6months tongue.png

Happy birthday SART, still think it's the best game we've ever made and I'm still working out how we top it!

---

S0L

---

Ooh, best SUMO game ever made competing with OutRun 2006, surely. :P But hey, I agree - you have your work cut out for you in Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing... Transmogrified. Or whatever you do next. :D

I think the most excitement I got out of SASRT was the actual discussion and speculation in this thread with you guys, it seriously was a roller coaster of a ride, and I hope we can do it again when SUMO surfaces with the next ace up their sleeves!

Oh man, can you imagine the reaction if it's something like birthday hats for the PC characters.

• Thumbs Up 6

Oh man, can you imagine the reaction if it's something like birthday hats for the PC characters.

that would stink.... I would understand sorta, and be mildy annoyed, but the peopel over on Sega forums wouuld want roast him alive

I think the fact that S0L directed that comment at a guy who has been constantly whining about the lack of Ryo might be a sign. Or am I reading too much into it?

well appearently S0L still have something up his sleeve

hmmmm go over to sega forums for full context, but I still got my fingers crossed for something showing up this week

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?440186-Any-news-on-DLC&p=8393120&viewfull=1#post8393120

Oh, for the love of God, S0L you know people are asking DLC for the consoles, don't let us down again!

• Thumbs Up 2

>General Winter with a party hat

rofl

But yeah, a year of this game and I still haven't finished all the S-Class quests (mostly because I'm a filthy casual) but I really enjoyed my time with it (and I think I unlocked almost everything except for whatever I get once I complete all the quests on S rank).

I can't wait to see what else Sumo has under their sleeves. They have become one of those companies that I always look forward to.

My favourite bit was when we finished it and I got to go home at 5.30 for the first time in about 6months tongue.png

Happy birthday SART, still think it's the best game we've ever made and I'm still working out how we top it!

---

S0L

---

Well off the top of my head you could try the following.

- A Good, diverse roster would be a nice place to start. People buy these games to relive the past, if you don't have a good representation of SEGA's history then the game is completely pointless.

- Equal treatment on all platforms. Don't screw the early adopters over by releasing another version a couple months later with content that you don't offer the actual loyal customers who bought your game on release.

- Release a game without tons of bugs.

- Listen to the fans more. They've been telling you since the first game the characters they wanted.

- Don't remove characters that actually had a hand in selling a game (IE Ryo).

And every time someone has a complaint, an arm should reach out of the screen and give them an ice-cream.  Is this one simple feature really too much to ask?

- A Good, diverse roster would be a nice place to start. People buy these games to relive the past, if you don't have a good representation of SEGA's history then the game is completely pointless.

I know this game is for the old SEGA fans (or is it?), but whether the game has SEGA characters or not I will always enjoy the game. Colorful graphics, good controls, great music... I certainly didn't buy this game to play SEGA's past characters. I certainly never knew anything about Opa-opa and Joe Musashi before this game for example, and modern gamers would not know anything about these too (unless they research SEGA's past).

- Equal treatment on all platforms. Don't screw the early adopters over by releasing another version a couple months later with content that you don't offer the actual loyal customers who bought your game on release.

Pointless to tell S0L, you know that. Stop bugging him with something entirely out of his power.

I can name several games that was released with a ton load of bugs and went on successful. In fact at least with the PS3, PC and Vita versions I played in I encountered rare minimal bugs.

- Listen to the fans more. They've been telling you since the first game the characters they wanted.

Again pointless to tell S0L.

They did, it's called Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.

Seriously we get it, you're mad banjo didn't get in.

• Thumbs Up 1

To be fair, this game did have a ton of bugs at release (thankfully most but not the one most annoying one have been fixed).

Come on S0L we all know the next game is Sonic and All-Stars : Battle of the AGES. A spiritual sequel to Sonic Fighters but with a character roster spanning each era of Sega's history :P

I can name several games that was released with a ton load of bugs and went on successful. In fact at least with the PS3, PC and Vita versions I played in I encountered rare minimal bugs.

BanjoConkers' complaint about the bugs in Sonic & All-Start Racing Transformed is understandable seeing that the game did have a ton of bugs in it. Why you two are calling him out for this is beyond me.

As for you Hogfather, what you said in bold was uncalled for, as his complaint was legit. There was no point to bringing this up as it has no relevance at all. Please let's not start anything with statements like this.

• Thumbs Up 2

BanjoConkers' complaint about the bugs in Sonic & All-Start Racing Transformed is understandable seeing that the game did have a ton of bugs in it. Why you two are calling him out for this is beyond me.

So I am not allowed to share my experience when I played this game. Okay.