S0L

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

Who is Simon?

A member of the 'Yogscast,' a British Youtube/Twitch channel with a game on the way to boot. Mostly rose to fame via Minecraft videos - they're incredibly popular, so sadly this wouldn't be a complete shock to me.

I don't want to badmouth decision but I gotta say... considering the reaction Danica got... What?

Aye. And even worse, if he is in then the millions of sheep that follow the Yogscast will jump on the game.

...although to be fair that at least means the online scene gets repopulated

That has to be a troll, surely.

I really doubt a popular youtuber will make an appearance in this game.

But if i'm wrong...well, wow, consider me surprised.

Yep, I am surprised.

Though i'm pretty sure this isn't the only DLC we're getting. This is most likely one of the DLC stuff we're getting.

I like Simon and all but... he's not really who should be in. When you think his dwarf persona is really similar to Gilius anyway. If they went around the Yogscast they'd find Hatfilms, who are fans of the game. Sadly, they're not as kniwn as Simon. Oh well, still better than Danica, at least people worldwide watch him.

I'll admit: I don't think anyone saw this coming. I don't care about Minecraft, I don't play Minecraft, and I sure as hell don't care about Yogscast. Great... my brother's going to be having a field day with this, because he's a Minecraft nut, and won't shut the fuck up on how good it supposedly is. 

I don't care about racing games anyway, and seeing those announcement both puzzles me, and makes me laugh. I wasn't expecting this. Instead of giving us Ristar, and underrated game and character... we get... this. Thanks, SEGA. To think you had a potential buyer if you chose Ristar. *le sigh* 

It's a totally optional character as opposed to an obnoxious update, and the money goes to charity if you do buy it.

How absolutely awful!

Apart from it being a random character nobody asked for, why does it have to for charity? I have a hard time believing a charity like this would be successful. I mean, I like charity, but... this being for charity? This would work better as DLC, as in normal DLC, rather than charity DLC. 

Apart from it being a random character nobody asked for, why does it have to for charity? I have a hard time believing a charity like this would be successful. I mean, I like charity, but... this being for charity? This would work better as DLC, as in normal DLC, rather than charity DLC.

I can field that one. At christmas the Yogscast do alot of charity work, I think its Oxfam they do it for. This will probably go to their christmas charity runs.