Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I meant aesthetically. Danica has a mostly-realistic, normally-proportioned model. Simon on the other hand is very stylized and cartoonish, which is more along the lines of what you'd expect to see in a game full of bright and colorful characters.

I don't see the problem. We had Ryo, Billy, Alex, Akira and Eggman in the same game, so that was always mixed.

If I had to choose a YouTube gaming celeb who I'd like to see as DLC, my vote would go to Mark Bussler of Classic Game Room. The guy is a HUGE SEGA fan. He loves the 32X, and he was one of the first video game internet shows in existence, covering much of the Dreamcast's life span.

1363657390155.jpg

That guy sure has a huge hand.

Dare I ask when the music will be when Simon uses his all-star move?

Well they've done several music videos but I'd guess it'll be "I am a Dwarf & I'm digging a hole".

See, that'd be neat enough if it were the Honeydew character, the dwarf, but it's Simon himself. I'd rather have them solve any rights trouble that'd prevent them from using the production music they use to open the videos

Or, heck. Use the ruddy YoGPod theme, heavens knows it's the best song they've ever had and it's severely underused.

The guys put up a vid explaining their charity drive. They say its part of the bundle but they make no mention of Dlc. Im beginning to think its overblown. Simon would be the bloke to talk about this immediatly, he talks of an item they made in chivalry of him for example.

So if we're talking about popular YouTubers to shove into the game, how about Achievement Hunter? Random character choices is well worth being able to play as Team Lads :3

The guys put up a vid explaining their charity drive. They say its part of the bundle but they make no mention of Dlc. Im beginning to think its overblown. Simon would be the bloke to talk about this immediatly, he talks of an item they made in chivalry of him for example.

It's definitely separate from the Humble Bundle stuff.

It'll be up on Steam on the 6th, Sega and Valve will determine the fees and the Special Effect charity will get 100% of the profits.

Source: Sonic Retro

Yogscast DLC info source: Here

It's definitely separate from the Humble Bundle stuff.

It'll be up on Steam on the 6th, Sega and Valve will determine the fees and the Special Effect charity will get 100% of the profits.

Source: Sonic Retro

Yogscast DLC info source: Here

That makes sense. And I was admittedly hoping for it.

I found this on the steam forums (I wish they'd post here more =( )

During a conversation about Simon... This was posted.

S0L: "it's not over yet!"

The next DLC perhaps? Only time will tell.

I wish he was less vague at times...

Then SumoSpartan said this...

Sorry, we can't give details away - NDAs and all that!

All will be revealed soon enough though. smile.png

Place your bets, 2013? Or early 2014 reveal?

Hmmm, lets wait and see if anything happens on thursday, thats a usual announcement day

It better be good after all this waiting..if the "other" DLC is even for anything other than PC.

Being for charity stopped the majority of the wtf explosion that the Yog DLC could have turned into. It was good to see it was mostly taken in stride after it was explained. But if this other DLC they have been hyping up all these long months turns out random to average or nothing to do with any of the polls etc there will be blood on the Sega forums I'm sure. Tho I don't join in on the angry mobbing I can't say I would blame them, tho they do point at poor sumo half the time, rather than the real culprits in odd decision making.

Even with the build up of low expectations over the years with Sega's rather random and lackluster approach to DLC, somehow I still find myself disappointed even when I expect nothing exciting...strange isn't it.

I'm quite sure it's not console DLC.

From the sounds of things, Sumo have been pushing and asking Sega for content to be console, but Sega are saying no for... reasons we don't understand.

I wonder what happened to Billy Hatcher, wasn't an almost if not complete version of him found in the game alongside Alex Kidd? And we ended up getting Alex as a gift. Billy for Xmas this year?

Must be almost ready for the announcement, be it good or bad. The way it's being hyped up tho I can almost see it being for all platforms. And perhaps poll related since he's mentioned numerous times that they have tried to get Sega to look at the fan requests and popular characters. Won't hold my breath or anything, but it is looking a bit more interesting.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/212480/discussions/0/666827316111342388/#p4

I see something's goin on there.

This SwissYellow seems to know something... He's kinda suggesting they're looking into some POPULAR character

"We are today taking a serious look at the possibilities of getting one of the most popular characters greenly"

SOL is in the conversation too, and he's kind of hinting at something

I'll believe it when I see it, kinda past caring about anything worthwhile in this game any more.

• Thumbs Up 3

It's happening, and it's going to be good. But it's going to be PC only.

How can we tell this?

Every other previous PC Exclusive character that was going to come out has been teased/hinted at with a statement to hint that it's not quite what people wanted/expected.

This time stuff is being hinted at coming but just 'Can't talk about it' suggesting it's something a lot better.

If all of these characters are going to end up being PC only I think it's safe to say I'll probably never touch this game again. Shame on me for not buying the PC version, I guess.

Also that "Chances are if you're watching Yogscast you're watching on a PC" is an absolutely fucking ridiculous point and I can only hope that he was being facetious.

I don't have a PC that can run the game. That's the whole reason I bought the game on console in the first place. That has nothing to do with the developers themselves but it definitely weighs heavily on my continued interest in the game.

If I ever get around to upgrading my PC or getting a brand new one it won't be for this dumb game. It'll be for other things.