S0L

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

The guys put up a vid explaining their charity drive. They say its part of the bundle but they make no mention of Dlc. Im beginning to think its overblown. Simon would be the bloke to talk about this immediatly, he talks of an item they made in chivalry of him for example.

It's definitely separate from the Humble Bundle stuff.

It'll be up on Steam on the 6th, Sega and Valve will determine the fees and the Special Effect charity will get 100% of the profits.

Source: Sonic Retro

Yogscast DLC info source: Here

It's definitely separate from the Humble Bundle stuff.

It'll be up on Steam on the 6th, Sega and Valve will determine the fees and the Special Effect charity will get 100% of the profits.

Source: Sonic Retro

Yogscast DLC info source: Here

That makes sense. And I was admittedly hoping for it.

I found this on the steam forums (I wish they'd post here more =( )

During a conversation about Simon... This was posted.

S0L: "it's not over yet!"

The next DLC perhaps? Only time will tell.

I wish he was less vague at times...

Then SumoSpartan said this...

Sorry, we can't give details away - NDAs and all that!

All will be revealed soon enough though. smile.png

Place your bets, 2013? Or early 2014 reveal?

It better be good after all this waiting..if the "other" DLC is even for anything other than PC.

Being for charity stopped the majority of the wtf explosion that the Yog DLC could have turned into. It was good to see it was mostly taken in stride after it was explained. But if this other DLC they have been hyping up all these long months turns out random to average or nothing to do with any of the polls etc there will be blood on the Sega forums I'm sure. Tho I don't join in on the angry mobbing I can't say I would blame them, tho they do point at poor sumo half the time, rather than the real culprits in odd decision making.

Even with the build up of low expectations over the years with Sega's rather random and lackluster approach to DLC, somehow I still find myself disappointed even when I expect nothing exciting...strange isn't it.

I wonder what happened to Billy Hatcher, wasn't an almost if not complete version of him found in the game alongside Alex Kidd? And we ended up getting Alex as a gift. Billy for Xmas this year?

Must be almost ready for the announcement, be it good or bad. The way it's being hyped up tho I can almost see it being for all platforms. And perhaps poll related since he's mentioned numerous times that they have tried to get Sega to look at the fan requests and popular characters. Won't hold my breath or anything, but it is looking a bit more interesting.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/212480/discussions/0/666827316111342388/#p4

I see something's goin on there.

This SwissYellow seems to know something... He's kinda suggesting they're looking into some POPULAR character

"We are today taking a serious look at the possibilities of getting one of the most popular characters greenly"

SOL is in the conversation too, and he's kind of hinting at something

It's happening, and it's going to be good. But it's going to be PC only.

How can we tell this?

Every other previous PC Exclusive character that was going to come out has been teased/hinted at with a statement to hint that it's not quite what people wanted/expected.

This time stuff is being hinted at coming but just 'Can't talk about it' suggesting it's something a lot better.

If all of these characters are going to end up being PC only I think it's safe to say I'll probably never touch this game again. Shame on me for not buying the PC version, I guess.

Also that "Chances are if you're watching Yogscast you're watching on a PC" is an absolutely fucking ridiculous point and I can only hope that he was being facetious.

I don't have a PC that can run the game. That's the whole reason I bought the game on console in the first place. That has nothing to do with the developers themselves but it definitely weighs heavily on my continued interest in the game.

If I ever get around to upgrading my PC or getting a brand new one it won't be for this dumb game. It'll be for other things.

Looking at getting one green lighted....really? Didn't they say they had one accepted like 6 months ago and when asked it wasn't one of the ones out so far. What is going on?

If its only getting a green light soon then is that a ready for release green light or a we are starting to work on it green light...this whole fiasco really does give me a headache.

And gosh they are looking at possibly releasing a popular wanted character....more than a year after release and many months after the polls and interest in the game has fallen. I really don't understand their business sense between this, no DLC for Generations, and not releasing PSO2 during the large freemium boom in the west which is now starting to die down. Almost Square-Enix levels of weird decisions >.<

So how many people still don't know about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyr2Tf9XvAg

believe it or not, but, i knew about this since the day it came out. i made that trick myself.

and SOL i want to ask you a question, if your still around. when i play online on Sonic and all stars racing transformed, i win in 1st place, but the announcer, says i won in 3rd place and i lost like 100 points, but this isn't the first time this happened to me, it has happened to me like 2 other times. so i lost like 300 points. so, can you please fix this.

Well... S0L did said that all the DLCs are PC exclusive because the games they are promoting are PC games. So, there's still a little hope if the next DLC is something like Ryo, Vectorman or Segata? He also did said it cost money to add extra stuff, but it really cost that much? I mean, I know it cost money to MAKE, but to add, I believe only XBLA has a certain tax. If that so, make it PSN/Wii U exclusive biggrin.png

ASRT PC update is live.

Patch is 300MB.

Last time a patch was around that size there was a character in it, maybe Simon is being downloaded as per an update?

You can pass thanks to IceBlade (as he sent me a list of ♥♥♥♥les) but we've done some tucks and tweaks.

Namely...

Mic tweaks (players joining start with Mic Muted...)
Rating wrap resolved and Rating Cap increased.
Join game via Steam UI should now work again.
Data in preperation for Yogscast Character

And some other stuff for folks to discover...

---
S0L
---

Second update.

Yogscast DLC should be available in about 40 minutes :)

---
S0L
---

Check back at 6PM (GMT)

I think we may need to give the PC version a lot of attention...

'And some other stuff for folks to discover'.

Bear in mind I'm also beating the mobile version with a stick. Half the fun of the updates is seeing what we've snuck in and tweaked!

---
S0L
---