Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Really hope it comes to consoles this time ;-; but I'm really glad they're still supporting the game, it deserves it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guy's...he is finally coming, the one we have all been waiting for: Ryo Hazuki!!!!

12XxlYQ.png

IiwBp7U.png

Edit: Beaten....Anyway, this was from Grim Heaper on Neogaf and man, Sega looks to be finally be giving us the DLC we've all been wanting for some time smile.png.

• Thumbs Up 6

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING MEEEEE!!!

THIS DESERVES A VIDEO:

AND HE IS DRIVING AN OUTRUN ARCADE MACHINE, HOLY SHIT!

SEGA I swear to God I'm going to burn my PS3 copy if you don't let Sumo release that on consoles.

• Thumbs Up 4

HOLY **** That's conversation on SEGA forums actually was productive.

CONGRATULATIONS SEGA FOR LISTING TO YOUR FANS FOR ONCE! *jumps up in air*

• Thumbs Up 1

You know you are a hardcore gamer when you can play your vidya while racing on roads, water and the sky and still don't manage to crash horribly.

And doing it in the original arcade versions of the games.

Hahaha, well I will say. That's quite an amusing choice of vehicle and really is a good way to keep things fresh. Glad they gave him a neat little design quirk; those are always nice.

Though I own the PC version, vouching for this to come to console. Transformed is multiplatform, not PC-exclusive, and DLC should reflect this.

Ryo's far from my ideal choice but at least he's a fucking Sega character. Won't really care unless he's coming to consoles tho'.

• Thumbs Up 7

Ryo's far from my ideal choice but at least he's a fucking Sega character.

Indeed. I think they took the dropping of SEGA from the title of the series a little bit too far.

I can see them trying to make this evolve BEYOND being just SEGA stuff, but wouldn't that be like having it so Smash Bros. was only 1/2 Nintendo characters?

With Ryo DLC well, ACTUALLY HAPPENING, I think we are going to see a big update for the PS3/360/Wii U versions (maybe even the Vita version, hopefully...) of Transformed to have a big paid update ala Super Street Fighter Arcade Edition with Ryo along with the PC characters and some refinements to the game (more balance difficulty, alternate ways of earning stars, better physics for the cars, stronger online, ect).

...If Ryo actually comes to consoles at all, that would be a good way for Sega to make up for ignoring the console gamers with all the PC exclusive stuff.

*typing on mobile*

oh my.Shenmue 2 had an Outrun minigame == Car

Shenmue 1 had super hang on minigame == boat.

Shenmue 1  also had a Space Harrier miniame which was also an arcade cabinet... == plane?

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll admit that is pretty wicked looking, love that he's in old Sega arcade units too. One of the most awesome parts of Shenmue was being able to say screw my revenge mission, I'm gunna play some arcade games, get some capsule toys and pet my kitten!!

I can't lie tho, I would have much rather a new face, someone that wasn't in the last game. Everyone knows who I want Sonic character wise, but even Sega wide wise they could have picked someone else who was high on the polls. Maybe I'm just jaded cause there's been no sign of the Shenmue HD Collection the reps hinted at for ages during last gens life and now we are at "next-gen" and there's still no sign of it ;_;

I'll admit that is pretty wicked looking, love that he's in old Sega arcade units too. One of the most awesome parts of Shenmue was being able to say screw my revenge mission, I'm gunna play some arcade games, get some capsule toys and pet my kitten!!

I can't lie tho, I would have much rather a new face, someone that wasn't in the last game. Everyone knows who I want Sonic character wise, but even Sega wide wise they could have picked someone else who was high on the polls. Maybe I'm just jaded cause there's been no sign of the Shenmue HD Collection the reps hinted at for ages during last gens life and now we are at "next-gen" and there's still no sign of it ;_;

Well, maybe they are saving for next gen; we are already seeing HD remakes or "Definitive Editions" of tittles like Rayman Legends and Tomb Rader coming to next gen systems, so maybe Sega is just waiting for the right time to release those games in HD. Still, Sega did a good job with the Sonic Adventure II, Jet Set Radio and (after the better control patch) Nights HD releases, so ether way Sega would do a good job with Shenmue HD :).

Even though I knew it was going to happen im still kind of disappointed it wasn't miku but ryo's cool too (especially after playing through shenmue 2, we need 3 right NOW).

There are so many great Dreamcast games I would love to see in HD. I thought we may see a Skies of Arcadia one after they announced Vyse for Transformed..but sadly no :(

I do think they need to be a bit more diverse in the next All-Stat game. More like the first. Having two people from games like Nights, JSR, Monkey Ball, Space Channel 5 etc made the diversity seem less than the original. I miss the older representation like Opa-Opa, Bonanza Bros etc