Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

So, any word if Ryo is coming to consoles? I mean, out of all the possible PC-Only Racers, he would fit the best as proper standalone DLC. ....I really hope he does come to consoles...

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok, so, a whole day after, and S0L didn't said anything? Suspicious.

We can only comment on something officially announced :)

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 4

We can only comment on something officially announced smile.png

---

S0L

---

/S0Lpls

Push SEGA to let you guys release that DLC on consoles too. I know you want!

We can only comment on something officially announced smile.png

---

S0L

---

I was wondering actually.

The Race of Ages track, I think it's been mentioned that it's supposed to be a history of Sega set inside an arcade esq city.

Since theres so many references to other games. How did you guys come up with what was actually in there? And where there any issues with permissions e.g. "This character from this series can't be seen near this other character?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Good thing you guys went with the holographic idea, I think two Death Eggs representation are enough for a game. Tho, I would like to see the other idea of traveling through game screens. Race of Ages is one of my favorite tracks for the game, but sometimes it's a little too hard not too fall off the track in the last lap, especially with the online collission ^^'

Wow the jumping in and out if arcade machines idea sounds rad! Pitty about the memory restrictions causing it to be a no go. Perhaps in All-Stars Racing 3 on next-gen :P

That really is a cool track idea; representing three awesome arcade games in one track! But the Race of Ages course is awesome as it is; really retro-style colors, the holograms of various systems/arcade machines/characters, and the only track to have dynamic alternate paths (with the lead racer deciding if the second half of the lap is either fight or water depending on the path they take).

Maybe with a next-gen All Stars Racing (or a PS4/X1 exclusive track for a hypothetical "Definitive" Edition of Transformed), you guys at Sumo will have the tech for your awesome idea to work :).

To be honest, the Race of Ages track is the only one in the entire game I don't really like, aside from the awesome cameos in it and the music.

It feels a little "bland" and un appealing from an aesthetically point of view.  It's pretty challenging too, but that's not a bad thing

• Thumbs Up 1

With Ryo on the horizon, I've rushed and added Windows 7 to my iMac via Boot Camp. My computer is slightly faster than the minimum system requirements, and at a lower resolution it plays great. However, I'm getting this weird pixelated effect around certain objects in the game and was wondering if anybody had advice on what settings to fiddle with?

WbTaEK8.jpg

GpM0GQP.jpg

With Ryo on the horizon, I've rushed and added Windows 7 to my iMac via Boot Camp. My computer is slightly faster than the minimum system requirements, and at a lower resolution it plays great. However, I'm getting this weird pixelated effect around certain objects in the game and was wondering if anybody had advice on what settings to fiddle with?

WbTaEK8.jpg

GpM0GQP.jpg

From my brief experience with Transformed on my newer Laptop (that has a weak Graphics Card and cannot run Generations at all) during the games first weekend-free thing back in August, that is the result of the game running at a low resolution. Sure, the game still looks okay, but with the lower graphical detail, some of the pixels have sharper edges, thus resulting in the game having a very noticeable static-like visual effect. I don't know how to fix that, but as with all PC games, keep fiddling with the settings; something is bound to work (I even got Generations running at 20 FPS on my laptop with its lowest settings and Transformed to run at 30+FPS with a low resolution).

• 2 weeks later...

Try switching Antialiasing on!

1492675_10152151397616796_1923663790_o.j

IS IT A PLANE?

Ryo is inbound guys, still no info on when to expect and what to expect him on though.

• Thumbs Up 3

IS IT A PLANE?

Ryo is inbound guys, still no info on when to expect and what to expect him on though.

Can I say this: I love the vehicle, still dislike the driver though.... still kinda hoping for more, like another genesis rep perhaps, like Vectorman, and perhaps another sonic character(say Nack :P of course)

So I guess we'll get a "Is it a car?" and a "No, it's Ryo!" before the formal announcement where we find out about price, date and platforms.

So I guess we'll get a "Is it a car?" and a "No, it's Ryo!" before the formal announcement where we find out about price, date and platforms.

SUPER HUGE shitstorm coming if it's PC exclusive.

• Thumbs Up 1

SUPER HUGE shitstorm coming if it's PC exclusive.

Well yes, understandably so right?

Also an understandable choice from SEGA's point of view, but I don't think you can expect people to not be upset when probably the majority of the people who want to play as Ryo are console owners.

• Thumbs Up 2

Remember when F4F were asking for suggestions for a new statue?

I wants Ryo in his ASRT plane form.

• Thumbs Up 3

Remember when F4F were asking for suggestions for a new statue?

I wants Ryo in his ASRT plane form.

or what about Space Harrier playing his arcade machine in that form, now that would be the ultimate reality check XD