Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Game's out on Android.

It's not compatible with my Droid 3, which I expected. But, it's also incompatible with my little brother's Galaxy S3, which is weird.

The game is incompatible with most android devices anyway, considering the aspect ratio and crash issues.

Pretty sure Ryo will be in the PC version. Why else would they make an HD model? Obviously not for nothing.

We have the Xbox360 version of Transformed and it's so, so, so disappointing that every DLC character has only been available on the PC version. My laptop isn't powerful enough to run the game, so I'm just hoping all this DLC will come to the consoles soon. Shenanigans if Ryo is on,y on iOS and PC!

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's something crazy the game is showing up as compatible for my atrix 2, then again my phone shows up as incompatible for more power hungry games like gta 3 and vc...even though they run perfectly fine, still holding out for some sonic dash compatibility.

I thought it was a shop, but it's real!

Proper LOLLED at that.

I see no one has worked out my grass post either :P

---

S0L

---

Grass post?

Ohhhhhhhhh!

If I could talk about, which I can't, I would suggest that maybe the plan was to release a certain character on more than the mobile version on the same date. And then I might suggest that concievably that the plan may have to had change because a few alterations were requested which in turn require time and testing to ensure they were done correctly.

But I can't really talk about that as you know.

Don't spin everything into a conspiracy theory. There is a tendancy to try a fill a void of no information, when really all you may need to do is a little research. There are enough messages out there to piece the truth together if you know how and where to look.

In the meantime, here is a nice picture of some grass to pass the time.

green-grass-14012014.jpg

---

S0L

---

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?504570-Ryo-Hazuki-incoming&p=8471571&viewfull=1#post8471571

Are they adding this guy to the game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ilBsr9n3o

Or this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN3ME-rgpws

Get to it Detective SSMB!

• Thumbs Up 2

Grass... Might it be something to do with someone who didn't "make the cut"?

Clutching at straws, I know, but it's the only thing that comes to mind.

The only thing I find of interest is that if you google grass or even green grass then that particular image doesn't show.

Grass is always greener on the other side?

Anyone know any Sega characters who have something to do with gardens? Plants?

Inspector Shadzter has never played a Shenmue game, but he's been investigating. 

In Shenmue on Dreamcast:

After 7pm, you have to go to a patch of grass at the Wakaba Apartments in Dobuita. This is on the path from Sakuragaoka nearest the You Arcade

http://www.gamefaqs.com/dreamcast/198621-shenmue/faqs/15626

The You Arcade features 2 of Ryo's S&ASRT arcade games, though the jukebox plays the OutRun theme.

You Arcade is a popular arcade owned and run by Yuji Nito on Dobuita Street. There are two toy capsule machines outside and Ryo can play arcade games here for ¥100 per credit. There is also a Jukebox here.

Games that can be played here:

• Darts 7
  • Neo Darts
  • Space Harrier
  • Hang On
  • QTE Title
  • Excite QTE 2

http://shenmue.neoseeker.com/wiki/You_Arcade

S0L mentions alterations, so I reckon Ryo's land vehicle is being changed to one of those other games or a capsule machine.

• Thumbs Up 3

The only clue i have is that Grasshopper Manifacture (you know, Suda51 company) co-developed the 2 Shining Soul games.

But even i am not sure about this: i mean, the 2 Shining Soul not only are not considered canon, but they're not very good games either.

Inspector Shadzters awesome theory

Those toy machines also have Sega characters in them.

Also in Shenmue, the other arcade has the other game/cabinet car form that Ryo drives.

• Thumbs Up 2

Those toy machines also have Sega characters in them.

Exactly my point tongue.png

You GAME Arcade

Like the Abe Store, there is a "Virtua Fighter Kids" and a "SEGA" capsule dispenser, as well as collectible prizes from arcade games.

SEGA

Aida II

Alex Kidd

Chicken Leg

Dreamcasko

Hornet

Gear-O

Jet Opa Opa

NiGHTS 2

Coba Beach

Megadra Brother

Myau

Mobo

Opa Opa

Poppors

Robo

Ruber

Sataro

Shop

Solo Wing

Try-Z

A Button

B Button

X Button

Y Button

Virtua Fighter Kids

Kids Akira 1 and 2

Kids Dural 1 and 2

Kids Jacky 1 and 2

Kids Jeffry 1 and 2

Kids Kage 1 and 2

Kids Lau 1 and 2

Kids Lion 1 and 2

Kids Pai 1 and 2

Kids Sarah 1 and 2

Kids Shun Di 1 and 2

Kids Wolf 1 and 2

A Button

B Button

X Button

Y Button

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Shenmue/Capsule_Toys

*insert text*

These stuff are free so I don't this is warranted. They're giving us extra stuff and the only thing that costed so far is Yogcast. People who didn't care, didn't get it. 

This game still holds the same place to me as it did on release. A real great arcade racer, which tends to get too difficult sometimes. They added more characters and that makes me happy but if they added some characters I don't care about, I won't get so enraged as many people here. Sure it's a slot wasted, but some people may be pulled into the game and that'll help in the long run anyways. I mean it's funny that Yogcast got in but hey, spending hours ranting? naaaaaaah.

Grass... Might it be something to do with someone who didn't "make the cut"?

Clutching at straws, I know, but it's the only thing that comes to mind.

Thats a good one, the 2 that I can think of that he mentioned was Vectorman and Sketch turner, I would say vectorman is most likely, as that would take plently of time to get working

and also Nack had a capsule in shemnue, and he didnt make the cut in the dlc competitioin by a bit partialy due to time,

or it could be reffering to billy hatcher

Grass.....Okay. Ya listinin'?

Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha?

ibuDtYEjisCMUd.gif

I HURT PEOPLE. 

SCOUT CONFIRMED, PC EXCLUSIVE

• Thumbs Up 9

Grass.....Okay. Ya listinin'?

Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha?

ibuDtYEjisCMUd.gif

I HURT PEOPLE. 

SCOUT CONFIRMED, PC EXCLUSIVE

Thats the exact opposite of what S0L was saying, specialy since it started as IOS, and he said it was coming to all consoles

>Grass
>Grass-Type Pokemon
>Lawnmowers
>Transformations

>Constant digging for hints by fanboys
>Fanboys are considered game freaks

You guys are all wrong. The answer was right in front of us the entire time!!

Rotom_All.png

Land = Mow
Sea = Wash
Air = Fan

Genius

But oh! You say we need a driver, don't you? I mean NiGHTS and Reala needed little twats to hitch a ride, so this guy couldn't get away with it! And I bet the rest are you screaming that this has nothing to do with SEGA! Well, I've got news for you, cuz this little bastard is based on certain someone:

138652-pulse1.jpg

Pulseman DLC confirmed!

• Thumbs Up 1

So basically from what I'm getting is that they are changing 1 of the vechicle forms for some reason.

What? did SEGA get ticked over the Shenmue 3 license plate or something?