Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Didn't they have to pull OutRun from Xbox Live and PSN a couple of years ago because of license issues? If my theory is right about them changing the car form, maybe it's to do with that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Didn't they have to pull OutRun from Xbox Live and PSN a couple of years ago because of license issues? If my theory is right about them changing the car form, maybe it's to do with that. 

But then why would it be in the mobile version? Not to mention, the Ferrari doesn't appear anywhere on the cabinet - they could just blur the car in the screenshot basically. (Similar to past re-releases of OutRun, where the car sprite was edited)

But then why would it be in the mobile version? Not to mention, the Ferrari doesn't appear anywhere on the cabinet - they could just blur the car in the screenshot basically. (Similar to past re-releases of OutRun, where the car sprite was edited)

Mobile Ryo technically hasn't been unlocked yet, so if they are making changes to him for a console and PC release, then they could still apply those changes to the mobile version before he's unlocked. 

Mobile Ryo technically hasn't been unlocked yet, so if they are making changes to him for a console and PC release, then they could still apply those changes to the mobile version before he's unlocked. 

Eeeh, I doubt they would have put out all the promo material and stuff before making such a drastic change.

What I understood is, another character was going to be teased along with Ryo, but that one would be released in another platform, but only Ryo was ready to go by the time. Is that right? Anyway, grass? I have no fucking idea.

Grass....grasshopper.....sensei.....master....

.....oh my god guys?

SLW_Wii_U_Zik_Fight_02.png

Zik and his giant motherfucking apple confirmed.

>Patch of grass

>Wild Pokemon come out of patches of grass

>Transformed has a boat mode that allows you to travel through water

1762.png

HOENN CONFIRMED

• Thumbs Up 7

No, it means the picture was made today! Which requires time traveling skills to publish it before it was actually made so...

screen-shot-2013-03-31-at-14-08-12.png

Doctor Who confirmed for ASRT!

• Thumbs Up 4

ASRT on the PC has had a habit of updating at some point between 17:00-19:00GMT...

It is currently 17:12GMT...

It's happening?

It's happening! 

80MB update now live on PC.

Oh wait a moment...

What if the clue is something like "Laying seeds for Ryo's inclusion on 14/1/2014?" Since 80MB seems kinda low for a new character?

lol... oh ok...

Don't know... it adds a ramdomize character button

http://steamcommunity.com/app/212480/discussions/0/648816743351542846/#c648816743352430714

I believe it should fix the games leaderboards aswell.

Matchmaking boards were broken in the previous version, this one might fix it now.

It's a DLC support upgrade...

'He shall appear from a far eastern land from across the sea, a young man who is yet to know his potential...'

---

S0L

---

http://steamcommunity.com/app/212480/discussions/0/648816743351542846/#c648816743357258394

My god... they're adding Uncle Kaz from Yakuza!

RYO IS OUT!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/271030/?snr=1_4_4__103

GO GO GO!

Edit: Ryo is only 99p!

not up in the us yet, and its about a 1.59 on the website though.... and eh I would get it if its on the wii-u but I dont use my PC copy much, and my wii-u could use a bolster.... but still kinda hope we get another character or two though

Is... is he throwing forklifts for ammo?

I've never even played Shenmue yet seeing something that overkill is beautiful. It's the "wryyyy!" meme but with a forklift instead of a steamroller!

In response to someone complaining about no console version...

I'll post here what I posted there. It's not been ruled out.

Also bear in mind the sheer dedication it's taken to make it happen at all :)

---
S0L
---

It's not been ruled out. 

Which is better than the 'PC online' line we usually get.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok, all I'm going to say is that...

That is the granddaddy of all All-Star moves. Nothing comes close. Nope. Nuthin. 

Using forklifts as weapons? His love for them really runs deep.

Currently streaming Ryo gameplay, feel free to check it out if you want.

www.twitch.tv/xenn499

First impressions are pretty damn good so far!