Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

So by this logic the poll really DID mean something!

So whose next? Miku hatsune or Segata Sanshiro?

or Vectorman(or nack :P )

Exciting as the possibility is, don't expect more poll characters, making one is expensive as heck to begin with, they may want to do other things/other games etc. At the very least I'm grateful we ever got the winning character at all, and I'd like to think people will react reasonably/understandingly if it turns out Ryo is the last dlc.

I'm really happy to see this happen and S0L continues to give the fans more than he needs to. I'd really love to see this on consoles and if the possibility isn't crossed out that means we need to tell Sega!! Sega call the shots so if you wanna see Ryo on consoles tell them via Twitter or Facebook, complaining to S0L won't make a difference.

Thanks again Sumo for bringing back my main man!

• Thumbs Up 5

Congrats to S0L and the team for making this happen! My PC wouldn't run the game, so no Ryo for me. I really hope he comes to consoles. 

http://youtu.be/NvzcSXE3wgQ

I uploaded another gameplay, with the addition superstar! I go to sleep, I still needed to get on time for ... All-star Forklifts POWA!

I thought the content was free, but it costs at least € 1.59 is worth € 4 for another character we already know ... See if it goes on consoles, see if WiiU goes free!

Until next time!

I think it's pretty beautiful that the fans made themselves heard and Sumo and SEGA delivered as a result.

This poll and the NiGHTs craziness both illustrate that if fans really try and get the attention of the developers, they can actually make things happen. Makes me wonder how that Nack thing would go if he got enough votes...

Question: Why does Ryo have a Saturn mod?

It is a cleaver reference to Shenumes origins on the Sega Saturn. The game was originally meant for that system but was moved to the Dreamcast for some reason (ether technical difficulty s or to have more software on the Dreamcast).

It is a cleaver reference to Shenumes origins on the Sega Saturn. The game was originally meant for that system but was moved to the Dreamcast for some reason (ether technical difficulty s or to have more software on the Dreamcast).

More like the Saturn dying out. But both of those were probably factors.

If you look at the early Saturn version of Shenmue, you also see that it looked absolutely amazing for a Saturn game. I guess it was always their intention to go all out.

I was pretty suprised when the game on the arcade cabinet changed to Super Hang-On in boat mode when I was playing Outrun Bay.

Gotta say very impressed! Great idea and he's very fun to play as. Definetly recommend this!

That first link takes me to a 404 page.

Also Ryo, I think you'll get a lot further in the race by putting your foot on the pedal.

Fixed!

Only complaint is the character selection screen. I wish you could actually.. you know... SEE Ryo.

It would be a neat little feature to be able to twist and turn the models around by using the right analog stick. That would certainly help with Ryo, at least.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll just sit back and wait for a console release.

That may be a very long wait my friend :(, none of the other PC exclusive content came to the console/handheld versions of Transformed, so the chances of this landing on consoles is very slim...

At least console owners my get Ryo in a potential sequel to Transformed on PS4/X1/Wii U...hopefully...

Yeeeea dude we knew that ages ago when Ryo was leaked. =o

But that's more of a tease from Sumo.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeeeea dude we knew that ages ago when Ryo was leaked. =o

But that's more of a tease from Sumo.

Curses! Why am I always so late?! D:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if S0L is available to answer more questions, but I have some (don't worry, is not about console DLC or anything):

How was the choice of each form of AGES? Did you guys had other ideas for AGES (in that case, the super fan service character), maybe a different driver?

And do you have more concept arts to show? I remember you said a long time ago that you had some you could! I really want to see those, especially characters development!

• 3 weeks later...

I've no idea on the origins of these. But Sumo Digitals Tim Spencer just posted the following.

1782051_10153837575345440_921346278_n.jp