Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

*looks closer*

Holy crap! It is!

Space-HarrierUS-Front.jpg

Edit: Wait look above the logo! The burning rangers guy! But he's not in the game! Not even as a cameo! Why is he on the artwork.

Now I don't know if you are being sarcastic but... the Burning Ranger guy does appears in the game. At the beggining of the Burning Depths track, he and other members of the BRs fly across the start line.

I'm glad to see Burning Rangers and Space Harrier get some representation, but... I can't make out what that black, mechanical looking thing between NiGHTS and Meemee is supposed to be.

Those who live in Japan are so lucky, and they aren't even interested in the game.

Maybe it's because they're getting the game now while the rest of the world got it a year and a half ago and in addition to that it comes out the same month mario kart 8 does?

Maybe it's because they're getting the game now while the rest of the world got it a year and a half ago and in addition to that it comes out the same month mario kart 8 does?

It wouldn't be like that if they were actually interested in characters like Sonic. That's why Sumo were not even sure they would release it in Japan, it doesn't sell there.

From the Japanese version...

xE2ieyA.png

PqQT1Dr.png

Blowfish is gone.

Best trade-off ever.

Nice work, S0L..... ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

So... is that the only SEGA themed item (more of these for the next game pls) Japan got? Now I'm curious if anything else got replaced.

So... is that the only SEGA themed item (more of these for the next game pls) Japan got? Now I'm curious if anything else got replaced.

Danica Patrick was in the game, now theres a blank space.

• Thumbs Up 9

Sounds like the definitive version

It's a shame that it's exclusive to the region where the game is likely to sell the least. Still, though, with this late release, I wonder what are the chances of there being some console DLC released for this game now...

It's a shame that it's exclusive to the region where the game is likely to sell the least. Still, though, with this late release, I wonder what are the chances of there being some console DLC released for this game now...

I'd say about as likely as Generations getting a DLC level Pack.

Danica is still in the Japanese version.

The big question I have is if they fixed the online collision issues for it...

Danica is still in the Japanese version.

She is? I thought it's been widely confirmed that she's out?

...Is Danica aware of this!? I was sure she confirmed she's not in it!

lol oh boy.

I wonder if she speaks japanese xD

"I hope NASCAR-senpai will notice me~!"

• Thumbs Up 5