Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

@S0L:

What is your favorite racing game (outside of the All-Star titles)?

Can we expect shout-outs to SEGA hardware, like the consoles, in Transformed?

If you were in a different time, and were developing this game for a SEGA console, which SEGA console would you develop the game for?

Long stretches of road are for boost pads and weapons tongue.png

We did try to keep snaking down to an absolute minimum last time, it's still possible right now, but it gets harder the harder difficulty you pick and we'll likely try and minimise it as personally I felt it wasn't much fun in that other Karting game when playing online...

---

S0L

---

Seems like an incredibly daunting task to me. Godspeed.

I know you don't take suggestions from forum folk (legal stuff and all that) but I just feel like tossing this idea out there. You could have "Standard" and "Advanced" drifting modes selectable, like in Daytona. In this case, "Standard" would be the typical ASR drifting with holding the brake to charge up a boost while going around a corner. "Advanced" would be more like, you let go of the gas and stamp the brake while turning; this puts you into a drift state where you apply gas while steering in the direction you want to go. Instead of receiving a boost you get a flat increase in top speed, and go at a fixed yet quick speed while drifting. "Standard" mode players would be able to keep up with great boosting.

Edited by PsychoJosh

Wow, awesome trailer. I like everything I saw!

25fktu8.jpg

This had me grinning like an idiot.

Also Vyse's CG model and Shadow's car look really cool.

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy crap Shadow`s car is scary.

Joe Musashi, my goodness, that`s gonna make a lot of fanboys happy :)

I`m more excited about the Golden Axe stage though. The inclusion of the giant SELECT CHARACTER skeleton is a really nice touch.

The trailer doesn't say much but...

FREAKING JOE MUSASHI! <3 Racing thext to blue talking hedgehogs and crazy cab drivers who shoot missiles at you, AKA just another day in his life.

And I'm not sure if I can remember what that level in the screen is from, but it looks like Golden Axe to me...

EDIT: Should have read the whole article before posting (the first part almost makes me ignore the rest), it IS a Golden Axe stage! biggrin.png

Can I hope for this new additions to be playable at E3?

EDIT2: The police calls for the army and starts bombarding everything in the JSR stage!? Dayum! Graffiti sure is serious business in Tokyo-To! ohmy.png (Okay, no, it's probably more because of the almost-demolition derby going on)

EDIT3: Gotta love how Gilius rides the aquatic beast, like he is not giving a fuck about the whole thing. :v

Edited by gato

OOOOOOOH Joe Musashi is an awesome add :P I love Gilius design! GREAT JOB SUMO! I have to say that I don't really like Shadow's char though...

Golden Axe race track is fantastic O_O oh Gosh, SOL, please tell me that's more to see from E3 :D

(where the hell are NiGHTS and Ryo????)

S0L , can I ask what we may see in the demo at Summer of Sonic / Sonic Boom?

Good chance this'll be my GOTY after seeing said trailer.

There's also the GUN logo on Shadow's transformer.

• Thumbs Up 2

meh. Not really a fan of Shinobi. And whats Golden Axe? JUST CONFIRM SILVER, SEGA!!!

Kidding. Really freakin excited!!! Game looks awesomer than before! If this is hwat they're teasing NOW, just imagine the surprises to come!

S0L! Question!

I might've missed this somewhere down the road, but will this game be available on Steam or in some other format on PC? That'll be my only opportunity to play it.

I might've missed this somewhere down the road, but will this game be available on Steam or in some other format on PC? That'll be my only opportunity to play it.

I don't usually post around here, but I logged in just to thank SOL and the rest of the team at Sumo for including Joe Musashi. You guys are the best, you knew what the fans wanted. biggrin.png

For me it's gonna be double dip on PC & Vita, hope that there won't be so much sacrifice made on the Vita especially not when it comes to the resolution, hate when it's sub-qHD.

essentially Sumo would be losing out if they left him out, since Shadow has a fanbase that rivals Sonic's.

The trailer felt kind 'meh' to me, probably because I recognised no-one/where new. Me heart craves a bit of Swingin' Report Show right now.