Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

From the E3 Conference centre.

IMG_0825-620x.jpg

IMG_0821-620x.jpg

Damn, I guess they're really going to push it at the show. Good, I'd hate to see this game take a backseat to other stuff.

Also I'm laughing at the Street Fighter X Tekken booth. Wild horses couldn't make me revisit that game, Capcom.

Definitely gonna admit, I kinda miss Shadow's bike. I mean, it's canon and the more I look at it the more I feel it fits so well. It could've transformed into a jetski on the water, and a rocket propelled handglider in the air and it would've been pretty unique. His new GUN tank is pretty cool though.

• Thumbs Up 1

See - no matter what you show...

I said I'll do a pre-order to have it day 1. I'll certainly buy the game sometime, but what I meant is I'll buy it immediately if this characthers are revealed laugh.png

Back to topic, is that serious we will have only one track per IP, even Sonics?

Edited by Jango

I said I'll do a pre-order to have it day 1. I'll certainly buy the game sometime, but what I meant is I'll buy it immediately if this characthers are revealed laugh.png

Back to topic, is that serious we will have only one track per IP, even Sonics?

*eagerly awaits answer along side you*

"B.D Joe is opening a can full of dumbass!"

Really? who's idea was it to put that line in? I'd love to see the look on the announcer's face when he read thatlaugh.png. Seeing this it's no wonder SEGA requested no announcer.

lol same, I do like the announcer but I thought some of these lines were quite tacky.tongue.png

0:08 to 0:32 sound so wrong.

Agreedlaugh.png , sounded like he was having an orgasm or something and also 2:37unsure.png

Edited by C.J

Has anyone picked up on this yet?

Major announcement tomorrow, including celebrity appearance

Current speculation seems to be the confirmation of a Wii U version. Thoughts?

Yeah, it's likely that. We've known since January that there's a Wii U version, and Sonic Wrecks leaked a US version of the new trailer the other day that featured the Wii U logo.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, it's likely that. We've known since January that there's a Wii U version, and Sonic Wrecks leaked a US version of the new trailer the other day that featured the Wii U logo.

Can I have a link please?

Celebrity appearance, eh? People are guessing Mario, but Mario isn't a celebrity.

That celebrity had better freaking be Segata Sanshiro.

EDIT: what ArtFenix said. :P

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 1

My guesses: Hiroshi Fujioka also known as Segata Sanshiro. If SEGA pulls a Segata reveal tomorrow, they will have won E3 without even holding a press briefing. Another possibility is Toshihiro Nagoshi, who is heading to E3. Could Nagoshi be revealing Kazuma Kiryu as a racer? Oooooh!

• Thumbs Up 1

ok, beeing serious now... Yu Suzuki, Ryo Hazuki announced, and Shenmue 1 port on Xbox Live announced

Celebrity? Michael Jackson!!!

*Runs away

Back from the dead to confirm the Sonic the Hedgehog 3 track with new modern mixes by him.

....I can dream....

The Top Gear team.

"We're going to test drive this banana car and this speedstar, and see which gets round our track... In the fastest possible time."

• Thumbs Up 5

Tomorrow's big announcement will be Dr Eggman appearing on a screen and revealing the following all-important info:

Robotnik_pose_27.png

"This is not just a race, but a special race to see who's the fastest!"

• Thumbs Up 5

The Top Gear team.

"We're going to test drive this banana car and this speedstar, and see which gets round our track... In the fastest possible time."

AiAi gameplay confirmed ~<3

My guesses: Hiroshi Fujioka also known as Segata Sanshiro. If SEGA pulls a Segata reveal tomorrow, they will have won E3 without even holding a press briefing. Another possibility is Toshihiro Nagoshi, who is heading to E3. Could Nagoshi be revealing Kazuma Kiryu as a racer? Oooooh!

Considering that the Wii U version is the worst kept secret in the world, I don't think that'll be the major announcement.

I think it'll be something else, like a celebrity is doing music for this game or some special third party guest character for all platforms.

Edited by PsychoJosh

Considering that the Wii U version is the worst kept secret in the world, I don't think that'll be the major announcement.

I think it'll be something else, like a celebrity is doing music for this game or some special third party guest character for all platforms.

The music thing could be possible, but I think S0L said that what we got was all of the E3 stuff. I reckon it'll just be the Wii U version's official reveal, especially since via the Sonic Wrecks leak, we know there's a US version of the E3 trailer with the Wii U logo yet to come.