Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

The music thing could be possible, but I think S0L said that what we got was all of the E3 stuff. I reckon it'll just be the Wii U version's official reveal, especially since via the Sonic Wrecks leak, we know there's a US version of the E3 trailer with the Wii U logo yet to come.

That wouldn't be a "major announcement" at all. Oh wow it's coming out for a platform! That's not "major", that's a given, it's like saying it's coming out for PC, it's not really something they'd hype up. Even if the Wii U is new. The E3 trailer already got seen by everyone, it's exact same trailer except with a Wii U logo at the end. You're telling me that the major announcement is just a trailer that already got officially revealed? Not a chance.

S0L is not above using misinformation to get us to believe something. He may be holding out on us and there might be something else. It's not a mere announcement of the Wii U version, so don't bank on that idea. it will be something else.

I can see it being the Wii U announcement and probably the celebrity revealing some character or something.

Same thing happened with the PC Version of Generations i think? We kept it a secret and we are now ready to unveil that it comes to PC.

I am pretty sure Aaron Webber said something like that.

Edited by frokenok3

Calling it now, the announcement is that Bobcat Goldthwait will now be voicing Vector in all future Sonic games.

Edited by PsychoJosh

So... When the SEGA booth will reveal that? biggrin.png

1pm West Coast Time, whatever that translates to in other time zones.

Soon, hopefully.

I really hope it is just the 'Oh it's on the Wii-U' and not 'oh it's on the Wii-U and here are a million extra characters. Because you know the other systems won't get that, then theres gonna be the issue like last year of 'well why am I paying the same price as that version which has more stuff on it?' etc etc.

So yeah, announce it on the Wii-U, but if you're giving exclusive characters, give every version one.

• Thumbs Up 1

This Line-Up-List shows that Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is coming for the Wii U.

wii_u_lineup-1.jpg

No surprises there then.

If my calculations are correct (which they're probably not), just over 2 hours to go until the big announcement... will it just be Wii U?

I refuse to give up on this E3 as long as there is a chance, however remote, of Hiroshi Fujioka showing up.

• Thumbs Up 1

So will the announcement be at 1AM GMT?

The announcement is at 1pm West Coast Time, so that'd be 9pm here in the UK. Just less than 90 minutes to go.

The announcement is at 1pm West Coast Time, so that'd be 9pm here in the UK. Just less than 90 minutes to go.

Ah, thanks.

*ASR Banjo boxart leaked*

> But wait, it's just a concept!

*S4E1 iPhone version accidentally listed on main site*

> SEGA says nothing

*Generations 3DS listed everywhere*

> SEGA says nothing

*Generations PC listed everywhere

> SEGA says nothing

*ASRT Wii U listed before game is announced*

> SEGA says nothing

This is getting old.

*New episode of Sonic 4*

> SEGA says nothing

*New Sonic comes in the future*

> SEGA says: "What is Sonic? What you talking about?"

• Thumbs Up 1

IMPORTANT

I'm watching the E3 streaming LIVE on Gametrailers, they said that in 30 minutes we'll have some news from sega all stars racing tranformed. Watch it if u can :)

• Thumbs Up 2

IMPORTANT

I'm watching the E3 streaming LIVE on Gametrailers, they said that in 30 minutes we'll have some news from sega all stars racing tranformed. Watch it if u can smile.png

Dang it, I wish I could, but I have to go to the college.

IMPORTANT

I'm watching the E3 streaming LIVE on Gametrailers, they said that in 30 minutes we'll have some news from sega all stars racing tranformed. Watch it if u can smile.png

I said that in the status updates...but I got ignored =|