Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

You have to be fucking kidding me... A former nascar driver is a playable character?

• Thumbs Up 1

What the fuuuuuck? Danica Patrick? Funny thing was, ten minutes ago I wrote this at SEGAbits:

Could be SEGA endorsing a Nascar racer. And the driver is the celeb. Not game related, but it would be pretty cool. I’d actually watch Nascar if there was a SEGA All-Stars branded car.
Edited by Barry the Nomad
  • Thumbs Up 2

few glimps of gameplay...nothing more... what a disappointment -.- also I didn't get what is the pupouse of Danica Patrick

Edited by BlueHedgehog92

What the fuuuuuck? Danica Patrick? Funny thing was, ten minutes ago I wrote this at SEGAbits:

Long answer short : You're a psychic.

SO former female Nascar Racer playable in ASRT + She'll drive the SEGA car! AWESOME!

face palm

not a fuck was given that day

other phrases that convey non-amusement

Sega: So we have over 25 years of videogame history what characters shall we put in the new ASR?

Fans: OW OW! Please! Blaze Fielding! Or Axel Stone! What about NiGHTS? Or How about a really obscure character that we've not seen for years!

Sega: Hmmm those are great ideas! But wait.... wait a second... What about...

220px-Danica_Patrick_AA_Signing_2010_05_27.JPG

Fans: ... But she's not a Sega character!?

Sega: Thats right... but...

danica-patrick-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

It's this games sex appeal.

Because Nascar is like... amazingly popular worldwide, not just popular in about 3 states in Southern America.

• Thumbs Up 2

danica-patrick-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

Maybe if that was a costume in the game, I'd be interested....

• Thumbs Up 2

what's funny is that not only did they get a NASCAR racer to be in the game(uuuguh) they actually got a REALLY TERRIBLE ONE. I don't know shit about NASCAR but she doesn't have a single win on her record as a professional.

I mean even Glass Joe beat somebody in the ring.

• Thumbs Up 5

Well, she's done alot from what I've heard (Racing, shows and modeling with not much clothing). Means Bayonneta has more chance if that last bits true.

Am I the only one here who thinks this character decision is fucking stupid?

Nope.

Ok, someome will have to explain WHY a Nascar racer who has nothing, not only on Sega, but in videogames in general, taking a spot to another Sega character.

I... I just dont understant the purpose. Im not even angry... just I dont understand it. Maybe Nascar is huge in America or no (im Euro) but it doesnt make fuking sense.

• Thumbs Up 2