Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I really hope this is an extra character out of the 27 considered, or else I'd be really pissed...

I really hope this is an extra character out of the 27 considered, or else I'd be really pissed...

Me too, because if we hear something like "We were going to put -insert wanted SEGA character here-, but instead, we put in Danica Patrick!"

All Hell would break loose then.

Nascar is one of the biggest viewed sports in the world. Why? Cause America is waaaay more populated to add to its views. It's huge, but only there. It's foolish.

I do like the image I made for my SEGAbits article:

dan.jpg

--

On the subject of what her SEGA connection is, she'll be racing SEGA's Nascar. So there is a real world SEGA connection. Not saying making her a playable character is a good idea, but it is a weird idea. And I like when SEGA gets weird.

• Thumbs Up 3

I would have gladly accepted this if it was Danica driving the Hornet

Edited by BlueHedgehog92
  • Thumbs Up 2

A Sega Rally kind of addition would have made more sense, even if it was real life too.

guys, is there a chance to see the actual Hornet for her?

Might be the All-Star Move and we'll see the Hornet alone as DLC like we did with Ryo's Forklift.

Might be the All-Star Move and we'll see the Hornet alone as DLC like we did with Ryo's Forklift.

Ok, this man deserves a Nobel... SUMO listen to him, make Danica drive a "uncovered" [don't know the english term >_>] version of the Hornet, and make original Hornet as DLC

Danica Patrick is playable. The fuck is this shit?

Oh well, game is probably still going to be fine and dandy. So many damn versions but, I figure I'll go Wii U and 3DS.

WHO NEEDS SEGA CHARACTERS IN A SEGA CROSSOVER

WHEN YOU CAN HAVE DANICA PATRICK?

In all seriousness now, I am going to totally main her just because this is just so ridiculous I would be a fool not to.

Edited by HunterTSF
  • Thumbs Up 1

Aw c'mon guys, she's happy to be a part of the team. She even tweeted it: https://twitter.com/...092691378282498

She sounds very excited to be in it, too.

Just imagine the people reactions when SEGA finally reveals that she's a playable character. I don't think this will end well. -_-

Next thing you know, Big the Cat will be playable in New Super Mario Bros. U...

Edited by KrazyBean