Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

*sees that the link is from TSSZ*

Nope, not really buying it.

Me neither. I won't even waste my time checking out the article seeing that it's from TSSZ...I can't take anything they write seriously, no matter how "good" it sounds.

Anyway, the game looks great so far! I have no complaints about it whatsoever. I can't wait until it comes out! smile.png

*sees that the link is from TSSZ*

Nope, not really buying it.

Same here...they also said that we'll get Generations DLC by the end of the year. Yeah right.

• Thumbs Up 1

the article mentioned Joe Musashi, who has been confirmed playable, so I'm hoping these rumors to be true: Ristar, Vectorman, NiGHTS and possibly Bayonetta? My game :P

Woah Woah woah... The announcer was the captain from RED DWARF?!? Now'll I'll never be able to watch an episode with him in it without thinking "Lister's got the all-star..."

Anyways, SOL, I've got a question for you - What direction are you going for with the All-Star theme tunes? (Like, Sweet Passion for Amy and Unknown from M.E. and all that) Will you be reusing old themes like last time, or will they be remixed (by Richard Jacques?) like the track themes?

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyways, SOL, I've got a question for you - What direction are you going for with the All-Star theme tunes? (Like, Sweet Passion for Amy and Unknown from M.E. and all that) Will you be reusing old themes like last time, or will they be remixed (by Richard Jacques?) like the track themes?

Also on this note... why did "Open Your Heart" get replaced with Heroes' Invincibility tune as Sonic's AS theme last time?

• Thumbs Up 2

Really hope B.D. Joe's all-star theme is "All I want" by The Offspring instead of that generic rock riff he had last time.

Come on.... make it happen... it'd be perfect.

• Thumbs Up 2

no no, there should be a Crazy Taxi themed track with "All I Want"...don't waste it for the All Stars move ;)

• Thumbs Up 2

the article mentioned Joe Musashi, who has been confirmed playable, so I'm hoping these rumors to be true: Ristar, Vectorman, NiGHTS and possibly Bayonetta? My game tongue.png

If anyone were to guess the roster with a list of 10 characters, chance is they'd get some right. But it's meaningless.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also on this note... why did "Open Your Heart" get replaced with Heroes' Invincibility tune as Sonic's AS theme last time?

Everything was Heroes last time >_< I remember watching this: [media=]

...and almost die of fangasm by the awesome Open Your Heart guitar solo that has Sonic's all star move. I hope they add it this time, aswell as Live and Learn for Shadow and the returning of Unknow from ME for Knuckes and Sweet Passion for Amy.

And about the Offspring All I want, it won't happen due the license stuff.

Edited by Jango

no no, there should be a Crazy Taxi themed track with "All I Want"...

I doubt there'll be one and I don't really want one anyways. So his all-star is most likely where it'll be.

And about the Offspring All I want, it won't happen due the license stuff.

The last game had licensed music too, you know. All of the Samba de Amigo songs were licensed.

Edited by PsychoJosh

I doubt there'll be one and I don't really want one anyways. So his all-star is most likely where it'll be.

The last game had licensed music too, you know. All of the Samba de Amigo songs were licensed.

But they can't with Crazy Taxi. See by yourself by playing the re-released version (Dreamcast Collection 2010). It doesn't have the original musics neither the original places (Pizza Hutt and such) :/

Edited by Jango

But they can't with Crazy Taxi. See by yourself by playing the re-released version (Dreamcast Collection 2010). It doesn't have the original musics neither the original places (Pizza Hutt and such) :/

I don't think it's that they can't, it's just that the legal stuff is too complicated for them to bother. They'd have to give royalties to The Offspring and such.

It's a shame because that song was practically the identity of the game series.

I don't think it's that they can't, it's just that the legal stuff is too complicated for them to bother. They'd have to give royalties to The Offspring and such.

It's a shame because that song was practically the identity of the game series.

Exactly, license, legal stuff, all the fucking shit that I doubt they will bother about, since S0L already said they had boring troubles with some others IPs. But yeah, the Offspring soundtrack IS the game, just like many others songs are for games like Tony Hawk Pro Skater and Jet Set Radio.

Edited by Jango

Well, I'm not really expecting it to be in the game. I'm just hoping. It would be a pleasant surprise.

• Thumbs Up 1

... the Offspring soundtrack IS the game, just like many others songs are for games like Tony Hawk Pro Skater and Jet Set Radio.

If there's a crazy taxi level, remember all the music is original in this game so it's unlikely to be an Offspring track for the level.

If there's a crazy taxi level, remember all the music is original in this game so it's unlikely to be an Offspring track for the level.

The music's not original in this game. I mean yes it's a bunch of never-heard before remixes but it's still the songs from the original games. So a CT stage would have to have the original game's music in some form or it just won't happen.

Edited by PsychoJosh

The music's not original in this game. I mean yes it's a bunch of never-heard before remixes but it's still the songs from the original games. So a CT stage would have to have the original game's music in some form or it just won't happen.

Edited by Unidus

Maybe it is just me, but I hear absolutely no difference between these two tracks.

Edited by PsychoJosh