Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Looks a lot more polished than the last one, but has too few characters.

But is it just me, or is that reused Seaside Hill artwork way off in the background? Maybe Green Hill?

It's nice, but very devoid of characters and colour. Hmm... I'd rather it was more alive and less full of water.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Box art tells me I can play with up to five different copies of Sonic along with Eggman and AiAi.

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 3

So much less color, so much more Sonic.

Not really a big fan of it.

Maybe the back of the case will be more colourful....smile.png

Looks a lot more polished than the last one, but has too few characters.

But is it just me, or is that reused Seaside Hill artwork way off in the background? Maybe Green Hill?

I hope not...that would mean that we've played through 3 remakes of the damn stage.

Edited by KrazyBean

I like the boxart. S&SASR's was a cluttered mess (the 360 version is even worse) and the dull colors made it look kind of fake. Transformed is a lot cleaner and the brighter colors make it much more alive looking despite it not having as much content.

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 5

It's a shame about the lack of characters, but I still like the box art. The thing that bothers me is the resemblance to Seaside Hill. It would be a bit disappointing even if the Sonic track was a combination of zones like Green Hill, Emerald Coast and Seaside Hill, since we've seen so much of them them in the last few years. I hope it's just a returning track.

Edited by Lungo

Maybe in that box art they cut out unnanounced characters? I remember the first boxart showed for 360 didnt had Banjo, for example.

Dude is there *ANYTHING* about this game you do like? DAAAAMN!

Quite a lot. But not the ugly boxart or NiGHTS being a vehicle.

• Thumbs Up 1

I, for one, like the new box art. It makes sense that they'd focus on the transforming theme rather than try to fit every character they could into one scene. It gets the point across well. Colors are nice, too.

Maybe in that box art they cut out unnanounced characters? I remember the first boxart showed for 360 didnt had Banjo, for example.

Well that's because they put him on later with a really unconvincing photoshop job. He stands out like crazy, but they probably didn't want to spoil the exclusive character.

That probably won't be happening here.

Edited by Solly
  • Thumbs Up 1

I like the box art better than the previous. Sonic looks cool and I like the white shine alot more than the busy green in the previous box art. It makes the characters pop out more, allthough maybe the boxart could have used 1 more character because 1 non sonic character isnt enough perhaps.

Edited by Djawed

xZa95.jpg

Eggman: "Good thing there's five Sonics, this missile I fired is bound to hit at least one of them!"

• Thumbs Up 9

Pointless question for you Sumo guys, if you can answer: Who's voicing Vyse in that trailer? It didn't sound like a clip from Skies of Arcadia or Valkyria Chronicles, so I was wondering if it was someone new.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay on the topic of the boxart I realized why I'm not impressed by it. It looks like it takes place within the white world of Sonic Generations, had it not been for this I might've been sweeter on the boxart.

• Thumbs Up 2

That actually would be somewhat interesting....Going through all 9 of the generations stages using white world. But Heavily unlikely, plus I wouldn't want it as much as some other stages I want. *COUGH!SweetmountainCOUGH!

*COUGH!SweetmountainCOUGH!

Oh that would be awesome. Personally I'd love to race through Eggman Land, or Starlight Car. Let's face it they'd be better as race tracks.

Oh that would be awesome. Personally I'd love to race through Eggman Land, or Starlight Car. Let's face it they'd be better as race tracks.

OH GOD YES! Flying through starlight carnival would be FANTASTIC!!! Eggmanland flying through the crimson clouds...YES.

Any sonic colors zone would be awesome, but my preference would greatly go to asteroid coaster. I just really love that music so much :3 Seconded by starlight carnaval.

OH GOD YES! Flying through starlight carnival would be FANTASTIC!!!

I said exactly the same thing in the Track thread.

I rather like the new boxart. Yes, its a Sonic fest, but its clean and it depicts the main hook of the game. It is very appealing. Slap Tails and some non-sonic IP's on the back, and I'll be pretty happy with that.

• Thumbs Up 1