Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Comic Con trailer!

I like the rivalry between Sonic and Tails there.

Edited by Mysterics

The "UOL Games" (famous brazilian site about games) users are saying that Sonic Transformed looks much better than the new Sony Kart game!

Hope the game sells well here!

So the Intro trailer is out - and the box art. Wow.

Still got a reveal planned for tonight though. I suspect it'll be another barrage of complaints again once it is seen mind :P

It's really rather warm in San Diego too isn't it?

Any SSMB's going to Boom tonight?

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 2

Still got a reveal planned for tonight though. I suspect it'll be another barrage of complaints again once it is seen mind tongue.png

Oh joy. It IS Seaside Hill as a returning track, isn't it? XD

• Thumbs Up 6

With Ecco on the Quad bike.

=====

You know what would be cool?

if they announced sketch Turner, and at times his track has the 'artist's hand' comeinto the screen and draw segments of the track as you drive along.

• Thumbs Up 4

Or maybe it will be Cream and Cheese. Nah, probably Seaside Hill. I'm surprised that a Sonic track hasn't already been revealed other than the returning Death Egg. Not that it's a bad thing, it's a great opportunity for the other games to shine.

My guess is that, given it's a Sonic event, they will reveal the first Sonic track for the game. Might be an unexpected one to create some hype.

Still got a reveal planned for tonight though. I suspect it'll be another barrage of complaints again once it is seen mind tongue.png

---

S0L

---

There are hundreds of members here S0L, someone will complain :D Or... are you playing with our minds and the reveal is an awesome thing?

So that means it's either another crazy guest star (come onnn Spiderman!) or an incredibly lame character. I'm putting on my hard helmet now. Let's see who it'll be! Maybe Billy Hatcher! Ecco the Dolphin! Silver! A generic enemy, like Motobug! An Altered Beast guy!

Let's keep the guesses rolling. Professor Pickle! Um... John Madden! Oh, crap, what if it's "Bug!" Or Bean the Dynamite!

Maybe it's someone from Alpha Protocol or The Conduit!

Oh, trying to guess who the lame character will be is even more exciting than guessing characters you want in!

Is it a car from Toy Commander?

Flicky! No, the Space Harrier guy!

Just out of interest (forgive me for not being that much in the loop), what sort of time can we expect this new unveil of a something-or-rather?

---

S0L

---

I'm loving the box art mate! It's getting mixed responses but I think it's the best design for shelves that I've seen in a long time!

How about S0L himself?

Now THERE'S an idea. I can see ity now! S0L and Danica Patrick out for a stroll on Seaside Hills to meet Big the Cat?

• Thumbs Up 8

Just out of interest (forgive me for not being that much in the loop), what sort of time can we expect this new unveil of a something-or-rather?

I think they're 8 hours behind us in the UK, so Sonic Boom will kick off in an hour and 22 minutes at 1am and end 5 hours later at 6am. So it'll be somewhere between those hours.

Nuckles87 is there and will keep everyone up to date on TSS and SEGA Bits.

I think the box art is great except that there aren't enough characters on it. I'm sure one or two more could fit near AiAi without it looking crowded. I don't mind the Sonic taking up most of the box art thing, especially with SEGA being in the financial crisis its in.

Edited by Toothpaste
  • Thumbs Up 1

I suspect it'll be another barrage of complaints again once it is seen mind tongue.png

.....*sigh* It's Dark Gaia isn't it?

• Thumbs Up 2

.....*sigh* It's Dark Gaia isn't it?

LOL! It'll be very interesting to see how they can fit a monster that size on a standard sized vehicle laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd be okay with a track focused on Dark Gaia. But for me the Sonic track being anything that's not Seaside Hill or Ocean Palace would be fantastic.

Well they did say no heroes stages would be taking up a new slot so that raises my hope for some creativity.

so now i understand why they removed "SEGA" from All Stars title.

could this possibly be a karting game that isn't specifically focused on Sonic or SEGA's brands, but an elaborate sneaky scheme for SEGA to create marketing ploys with other companies and events? or are you guys telling me Ralph was part of the Roster when you started working on the game 2 years ago? :l

I wonder is that all the third party guess characters that is going to appear in this game. There's already two guess characters now and I don't want them to take up most of the SEGA characters slots.

Not that I'm complaining about Ralph being a guess character. I think he's cool and makes more sense then Danica Patrick. I'm looking forward to the movie btw.

Edited by sonfan1984
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well this is weird! I totally knew that it was going to be some wacky guest star though. I called it.

My opinion on the matter isn't that strong. Great, he's in. That's fine. As long there's plenty of Sega characters, doesn't matter ,add in who you want.

It's actually smart of Sega to be doing this considering their recent financial windfall. They must really want this game to sell.