Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Seaside Hill is a new stage and therefore new remixed music. Classic Stages don't have remixed music, but that doesn't mean it's the same music they had in ASR tongue.png

---

S0L

---

Sounds great, thanks for the response ^^.

So as of now we have 2 revealed sonic stages of the new 16. 1 of the returning ones is going to be a sonic stage as well. Well now I hope that there won't be any more and the other IP's get the rest of the slots but to prevent any disappointment i'll expect there to be one more >.<

I do think that this amazing game would make DLC very worthwhile. I'd buy every single one of them.

Edited by Djawed

What a complete troll act on Sega's part that was, ahahaha what the hell.

It's identical. Why did it need a separate blog post, a rename and any implying it's any different? Wow.

Maybe the "collectable items" differ? But yeah, the stuff I care about (in-game content) seems to be the same. lol

And is that bad? If the OutRun track and MS was America exclusive it would much worse. You guys...

"We'll be announcing a limited edition for Europe soon!"

> Today

"Here's the exact same thing, that for some reason we decided not to tell you about before"

Not that there's anything wrong with that, it just seems weird. Was it really worth the effort and confusion it caused?

• Thumbs Up 5

Hello this is me, hello me.

I'm on the mobile so I can't check. On the Eu limited edition it says 'sticker pack' was that also in the brucie bonus edition.

So since I have been gone for 2 months I'm trying to catch up with many things on the internet so I decided to just read S0L's posts.

So I got one question since it doesn't seem like someone asked this, but for the bonus edition on the Vita will it be possible to get it in the Digital Download store like what they did with Gravity Rush(first week deal). I'm planning to maybe double dip this game(PC, Vita) depending on how good the Vita version is and if all the standard content is included. Thanks for all answers that you have given us and the patience for trolls :P.

I think they're virtual stickers, as it is noted:

In addition to the track and character, an Emoticon Sticker Pack can also be found in the Limited Edition. These collectables are found throughout the game and are given as rewards for skilful play, high scores and more.

really great news here :) I was astonished by the trailer. Everything is awesome, including Seaside Hill: I mean, ok it is redundant, but it has a really beautiful design, and IMO it represents Sonic better than Green Hill!

Question Time:

1 Can you give us more info about the new tracks? I mean, we can see that Skies of Arcadia and Afterburner have both Land/Air/Water sections, but what about Seaside Hill/Starlight Carnival/Samba the Amigo track ?

2 is the Afterburner stage a"point to point" kind of stage opposed to the other tracks?

3 Is the Skies of Arcadia level themed after a particular original game level?

4 Are we going to see racetracks without land sections?

4. Yes. NiGHTS doesn't have any land sections for example, so that is definitely the case.

And there was much rejoicing from me. :)

Sonic Colours - Galactic Parade

"Attention ladies and gentlemen, please make your way to the main viewing area where the Light Speed Electrical Parade is about to begi.. oh and that concludes our Light Speed Electrical Parade." XD

• Thumbs Up 4

Eh, I think we're all sick to death of Seaside but everything else looks amazing so can't complain really.

S0L, can I ask what the names of the NiGHTS and OutRun stages are please? :)

Oh there better be Eggman PA's in the colors stage!

Better... An achievement for an asteroid smashing into BD Joe's cab.

Edited by FourCartridge

Eh, I think we're all sick to death of Seaside but everything else looks amazing so can't complain really.

S0L, can I ask what the names of the NiGHTS and OutRun stages are please? smile.png

Sure, they're...

NiGHTS - Dream Valley

OutRun- OutRun Bay

If you had any understanding on what we go through to agree tracks names, you'll do me the service of not criticising them :P

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 5

Track names sound good, can't complain. The name "Ocean View" actually sounds kind of intriguing despite me being tired of Seaside Hill. Glad to hear there's no land section for Dream Valley.

Are we going to get anything involving Battle Mode? I'm not so sure the original game showcased it off either.

I'm a bit curious on how much it has improved and how it will work with all the new forms. A lot of people didn't even know a Battle Mode existed (Funny enough, a lot of people said this the same on here!) in the last game so I hope it gets more recognition this time.