Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

^ Given the way the tracks change throughout a race, I don't think that would work. It would at least require a lot of extra work.

If you pause the trailer at a certain point in the Galactic Parade segment, you can see the Starlight Carnival Boss in the background.

and yet still no 3DS screens or Gameplay.....

Maybe Gamescom? If not, I'd like stay I don't know what's wrong with SEGA, but sadly, I do as this is typical them.

Edited by MarcelloF

As awesome as this game is shaping out to be (or at least look for right now) I would like to know... where can I get that song for the latest trailer?

Maybe Gamescom? If not, I'd like stay I don't know what's wrong with SEGA, but sadly, I do as this is typical them.

... I donno. I think yesterday's trailer had everything SEGA was going to reveal. Maybe not, but I don't think so.

I don't know whether this is answered or not...but will this game have a Mirror Mode?

^ Given the way the tracks change throughout a race, I don't think that would work. It would at least require a lot of extra work.

Mirror modes aren't so complicated you need to remake the tracks. You simply reverse the screen output AND reverse the controls.

Thus, you input left, the game turns right. BUT because the screen is reversed, the racer appears to us players to go left.

This is why on mirror mode in Mario Kart, stuff like the L on Luigi's cap ends up reversed too, even though that should be part of his character model, not the reversed map.

The relative "ease" of mirror mode implementation is why a lot of racing games have it. Simple way to double the track content.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 2

Is there anywhere I can find that image which doesn't have the watermark but still has the quality? Also wish they'd shown more images of Outrun.

Which game is that from? Or is it a general thing? I definitely recognize it, I'm not sure if it's just the general starting area for 3D Outrun or something. I feel like it may have been in the XBLA title (of which I only played the demo), but it has been a while since I've played Outrun 2...

In the new trailer, at the end in starlight carnival, there were 10 racers on screen at the same time, so does that confirms 10 racers can be in the race at the same time? or was this already confirmed?

Cool, Metal's vehicles have his "belly turbine" on it biggrin.png And the OutRun track is definitely from OR2, I was hoping for the original one, where you start very close to beach's sand, but it's cool this way too, not gonna lie, I loved the visuals. Looking for the best prices of this edition now.

Edited by Jango

Mirror modes aren't so complicated you need to remake the tracks. You simply reverse the screen output AND reverse the controls.

Thus, you input left, the game turns right. BUT because the screen is reversed, the racer appears to us players to go left.

This is why on mirror mode in Mario Kart, stuff like the L on Luigi's cap ends up reversed too, even though that should be part of his character model, not the reversed map.

The relative "ease" of mirror mode implementation is why a lot of racing games have it. Simple way to double the track content.

Edited by Lungo

screenshot_288589_thumb_wide940.jpg

Phwoah! That boat looks incredible! I can't wait to play as him now.

I like the one of Shadow in Afterburner too. It's as though you're flying around Prison Island. Gilius and Joe look great as usual.

Edited by Lungo

What's going on with Knuckles' head?

I was wondering that myself. Maybe it's part of the mod packs that have been mentioned? Could be that he just got hit by an electrifying item/ hazard and the skeleton is still showing...?

• Thumbs Up 3

I was wondering that myself. Maybe it's part of the mod packs that have been mentioned? Could be that he just got hit by an electrifying item/ hazard and the skeleton is still showing...?

I was thinking that, too. Hope it's that, since that would be really cool.

Is there anywhere I can find that image which doesn't have the watermark but still has the quality? Also wish they'd shown more images of Outrun.

Here:

g16eM.jpg
Edited by MarcelloF