Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I'm stuck with getting the PS3 version of S&ASRT as I'm not currently interested in the Wii U system right now, and my 360 up and Red Ringed on me.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm getting it for the Wii U, PS Vita, 3DS, PC and PS3.

Why buy the same game so many times? There's no True Blue initiave for this.

I'm getting it for the Wii U, PS Vita, 3DS, PC and PS3.

Damn man you really do like this game...you want your fix constantly! laugh.png

I'm stuck with getting the PS3 version of S&ASRT as I'm not currently interested in the Wii U system right now, and my 360 up and Red Ringed on me.

I'm also not really interested in the Wii U at the moment...luckily, I have the 360 Slim so I don't have to worry about RROD's anymore.

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 1

Got the last one for the Wii since it was my only recent home console at the moment and my brother got the DS version later.

This time I will get it for the PS3, hope to race some of you guys.

Why buy the same game so many times? There's no True Blue initiave for this.

I just like owning all the versions of the games I get.

What's special about the Wii U version?

I'm buying a PS3 later this year or maybe a WiiU so this game will be on the system I get. I'm also getting the 360 version mainly for the online and achievements.

Wii U version... MEH!

Kidding. Though I am very unenthused about it, mainly because I have less than positive opinions on Wii U itself.

Besides, I feel much more at home with the 360 version. I already have a friends list of people I know will be playing, I'll be able to use a controller I enjoy and I won't have to buy a Wii U. cool.png

The PS3 version... because I worked on it... yay. Owww I wonder if I'll be in the credits!?

Dunno if that was really answered but are taunts coming back?

I know is something minor but I was curious about it...

i think they are still there, pretty sure they did them in the demo's at SoS

Got the last one for the Wii since it was my only recent home console at the moment and my brother got the DS version later.

This time I will get it for the PS3, hope to race some of you guys.

You can always play with me irmão.

Dunno if that was really answered but are taunts coming back?

I know is something minor but I was curious about it...

Better question, will Sonic have the MJ taunt this time around?

You can always play with me irmão.

Claro.

so.. how many levels do we have left? and how many character placements remain?

I believe you don't wanna check the OP of both racers and tracks thread. There are 16 SEGA racers (counting Metal) and 11 tracks (counting OutRun Bay). Can't say how many chars left, since we don't know how many are in total. As for tracks, 6.

Edited by Jango

I asked S0L that, they did the taunts, but apparently by they own, not when you horn (if it has a horn).
Edited by Ferr

doesn't leave a lot of room for some classic SEGA tracks and characters getting in :/ i trust Sumo but there is only so much they can do inclusion wise, and such little space left when SEGA has so many glorious IP's worthy of a track or character.

What are you talking about? That's potentially six completely different IPs left to be represented in the game as tracks and many more to be represented as racers. There's still lots of room, don't underestimate the numbers because they're bigger than you think.

I'm still expecting to see a Shenmue track, a Streets of Rage track, and a final track that's not based on any IP in particular but acts a lot like Sega Carnival. Don't give up hope yet.

If there's 29 racers in the game that's still ten characters left to be shown. That's a crapload of characters.

I had a very strange dream tonight, I was invited at a sort of convention where ASRT was playable, and I met Steve as well as a lot of SUMO staff. They were showing off a new demo, and they announced Megaman X as the last guest character in a video in 2d Animation, where Megaman was sent in a different dimension .

I was walking around this room , and there were some monitors that showed a lot of stuff. By interacting with one computer, I discovered some images and things:

There was a short clip with Silver, Blaze and Cream playable as separate character. I remember Blaze dressing a Red leather kind of suit. I also remember Steve laughing about it, 'cause I told him about his sentence about not having anymore Sonic chars.

I also remember seeing Bayonetta and Ulala, and a brand new House of the Dead track

But the most weird thing was a even longer CG intro, where after the ride in Panzer Dragoon, the track was hit by a sort of earthquake, and a creature resembling Chaos 0 rised from water, spreading a lot of small creatures, and the SEGA characters had to fight them...

...ah, dreams ... -.-