Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Anyone else hear that the Wii U version will support up to five players offline? Four on split-screen and one on the GamePad. Not completely unexpected or unheard of (NSMBU, NintendoLand, Rayman Legends all have similar options), but still a nice little addition, if true.

http://www.tssznews....ne-multiplayer/

Edited by Wonks

Oh, I was expecting a site like the old one with the racer roster.

There will be one, right?

I'd expect so. Every game gets a product page on SEGA's site, but some games also get their own website. Oddly, SEGA's European and Australian sites list the game, but rather than link to a product page, they link to the official Sonic website.

http://www.sega.co.uk/games/?searchPlatform=&searchGenre=&searchGame=sonic+racing+transformed

http://www.sega-australia.com/games/?searchPlatform=&searchGenre=&searchGame=sonic+racing+transformed

Oh, I was expecting a site like the old one with the racer roster.

There will be one, right?

Nope. That way no-one is hacking it this time :P

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 5

Nope. That way no-one is hacking it this time tongue.png

---

S0L

---

Maybe SEGA could just, I dunno... maybe not upload everything this time? They actually did it right for S4E2 this time too.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 3

Nope. That way no-one is hacking it this time tongue.png

---

S0L

---

Ha ha! I hadn't thought of that. Good call. All of the news and media can be posted up on the SEGA blog and the game's product page anyway.

I'll be getting the WiiU version, most likely, but I'm considering getting the 3DS version instead.

Don't understand why anyone would buy more than one version of this game, two at most. It's ridiculous and it's a waste of money. Someone needs to teach you the value of a dollar.

i want it for 3DS and 360, is that a problem Wario? tongue.png

also Getting money advice from Wario himself!? my.. the mighty have fallen :)

Edited by Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'll probably get the PS3 version or 360 version, I'm not sure if I should get the 3DS/Vita versions though.

Edited by Red Wisp

i want it for 3DS and 360, is that a problem Wario? tongue.png

also Getting money advice from Wario himself!? my.. the mighty have fallen smile.png

I said two at most. I could see getting a handheld and console version, but getting multiple consoles-worth? That's ridiculous.

In case no one gets it, I'm mostly talking about L.

Also, consider I'm-a rollin' in the dough, you'd-a be smart to listen to me, toots.

Edited by Kind-Hearted Jerk

well i bought the original one on PS3 first, then a few years later on 360 to try out avatar's and Banjo... i also decided to buy Unleashed on all platforms when i was in my Sonic collector days, but i do see where you're coming from :L

I said two at most. I could see getting a handheld and console version, but getting multiple consoles-worth? That's ridiculous.

In case no one gets it, I'm mostly talking about L.

Also, consider I'm-a rollin' in the dough, you'd-a be smart to listen to me, toots.

I bought the original for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and DS. I've never done that for any other game, but with it being a multiplayer game and me being part of a Sonic community, I wanted to be able to play anyone and everyone online, and that's what I've done.

Edited by Kind-Hearted Jerk

I want the game for PC and 360. PC because it's supposed to be damn near the ultimate version of the game running at 60FPS and having as many characters as possible.

360 because Banjo might be in it and I like playing with a controller.

PS3 version for me: out of all the consoles i have right now, it's the only one that can read this game.

It's going to have to be the 360 version for me, partly because it's the only platform I have that it's being released on and partly because that's where all the good online multiplayer action is going to be.

that's where all the good online multiplayer action is going to be.

Do you mind to tell me why?

Edited by Tmsp

I'm getting it on PS3, Vita, 3DS and PC. Maybe the 360 version in the future but I don't want to give Microsoft my cash to play online at the moment as i'm more on my PS3 nowadays. Wii U version I probably will if I deside to get the console.

All the other consoles also have online play.

PC will have solid online play but there is a substantial lack of PC gamers who would play this game online regularly compared to Xbox Live.

PSN will have online play, yes, but as someone who's played both I can safely say XBL is superior because it has far less lag and is pretty much committed in every aspect of its design towards playing online. It's truly a premium service.

As for the Wii U... we have no idea. We don't know if that version will support online play or if the new "Nintendo Network" is worth a damn. I can't say there's any reason to be optimistic after seeing Nintendo's previous terrible attempts at online play. So I'd say he's right, XBL is kind of a mecca for this sort of thing. I prefer PC these days, though.

Edited by PsychoJosh
  • Thumbs Up 3

I'm getting it for the 360. There are really only two things that will make me get another copy of the game. Main thing being a really cool exclusive character, other thing being if I really wanted another title for the Wii U if I get that system. (Plus the Wii-U exclusive features make that a bit more appealing...)

As someone who has the classic Sonic games among many consoles I won't be questioning anyone who wants to buy multiple copies of this game. :P