Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I've got Vita limited edition on Pre Order and I'm getting Wii U and PS3 when I can afford them.

Edited by Rainbow Ring

360 for sure, already got it pre-ordered. 3DS, if I buy it it'll be a little later after release. Unless it has cool exclusives. Really, I'm hoping to get a review copy from SEGA for the SEGAbits review. As for iOS, if its happening, I'll day 1 that.

got 360 on pre-order too, waiting for bonus edition 3DS listing on Play.com so it all comes in the same package, or a place that does them both.

any one know a supplier who's got both up for pre-order and free shipping to UK?

Probably the 360 version first and maybe the Wii-U version later when I buy one eventually (even if I'm not that interested in the launch lineup, Smash will come eventually.....).

got 360 on pre-order too, waiting for bonus edition 3DS listing on Play.com so it all comes in the same package, or a place that does them both.

any one know a supplier who's got both up for pre-order and free shipping to UK?

Play.com has both:

http://www.play.com/...ype=allproducts

EDIT: DERP! You wanted the 3DS Bonus Edition...lol, well fail on my part.

Edited by KrazyBean

PS3 version for me. Thats where I got the original, so unless the WiiU version blows all the others away, then that's where my money will be headed for this go round. I might get one of the handhelds too, but I'll take a wait and see for those.

Nowhere in the UK has the 3DS LE up for order yet. Also, pretty much everywhere has free shipping.

Dreadknux has posted a new preview at SPOnG of the PS3 and Wii U versions.

http://spong.com/fea...ing-Transformed

Blazed through that preview and um.... yeah. The Wii U is still that far behind the other consoles? That's really sad considering that the game and console are going to be release later this year. As for the PS3 version, very nice. Now I'm not sure if I want to pick it up on ps3 or 360.

Yeah, thanks Dread :)

I appreciate the kind words about the rest of the game, but I suspect someone didn't do a thorough job of explaining what you we're seeing on WiiU :P

I know the build was an old one (done around GamesCom) and it's way improved since then. Relax folks, when you see WIP code, you will see issues we're busily battling against and winning!

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 3

Dreadknux has posted a new preview at SPOnG of the PS3 and Wii U versions.

http://spong.com/fea...ing-Transformed

He says the that graphics and lighting are "absolutely stunning on the PS3"...hopefully this will be the case for the 360 version. What I'm saying is that I hope that the 360 version will not have console specific issues in its version.

He says the that graphics and lighting are "absolutely stunning on the PS3"...hopefully this will be the case for the 360 version. What I'm saying is that I hope that the 360 version will not have console specific issues in its version.

They're the same across the board, 360 and WiiU included...! You'll have to take my word for it for the moment mind :P

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 4

They're the same across the board, 360 and WiiU included...! You'll have to take my word for it for the moment mind tongue.png

---

S0L

---

Yeah.. but wasn't there another interview where you said that the textures will look better on the Wii U due to more RAM [less compression]?

Yup. What I'm getting at here is that none of them are *inferior* to each other. Dread may have seen an old build with frame-tears and performance issues, but that's no longer the case.

WiiU has some advantages over others, but then so do PS3 and 360. Each console is different, and each does things in a different way. Our challenge has to make them look equally shiny regardless of CPU, GPU, Bus Bandwidths and memory differences. That's not as simple as it may appear :)

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 4

I have preordered both LImited Editions on XBOX360 and on PSVita : ) I can't wait! Here in Spain the preorder started a week ago, and the price tag is very nice too! :P

I've pre-ordered the bonus edition on amazon. I'm keeping my fingers ready to cancel it if Banjo-Kazooie aren't on

Edited by Ming Ming Love

I've pre-ordered the bonus edition on amazon. I'm keeping my fingers ready to cancel it if Banjo-Kazooie aren't on

I'd much rather have Ryo, The Bonzana Bros and Alex Kidd, considering how Gum and Reala aren't really much different to NiGHTS and Beat, respectively.

Wreck-It Ralph is a really cool 3rd party addition though, I'm hoping that Billy Hatcher, Banjo, Ristar, Axel Stone and Neff are on. That'd be awesome.

Edited by Ming Ming Love
  • Thumbs Up 1