Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Has this been discussed? From the latest Nintendo Power:

408c59baf2f811e1890a22000a1de2f0_7.jpg

What the heck is that?? Oil Ocean boss thingys in Seaside Hill?

...Lego Ironman's all star move is the "Tentacles of Terror?"

Edited by Indigo Rush

I got my Nintendo Power.

Loved the interview Sumo. Tons of info and screens. smile.png

Can you scan the interview/preview please?

Reminds me of those red octopuses in Alex Kidd in Miracle World.

To me it appears more as the Shinobi rumored stage (especially for the constructions in the back); that series is famous for disturbing/scaryasshit monsters.

To me it appears more as the Shinobi rumored stage (especially for the constructions in the back); that series is famous for disturbing/scaryasshit monsters.

...you're...talking about the same picture we are...right?

• Thumbs Up 1

...you're...talking about the same picture we are...right?

Yeah; look behind that... thing. There's the track with pagoda-styled constructions, similar to the ones on the image leaked of the Shinobi stage. I think this is a screenshot from the prelude short cutscene of the stage.

Those are the ruins from Seaside Hill, you can even clearly see the giant three-way loop in the background, not to mention the checkerboard islands :U

• Thumbs Up 3

Wait:

"The Sonic Adventure course had a remix of Super Sonic Racing that had us grinning ear to ear."

3rd Sonic track?

It's possible that they're confusing Seaside Hill with Emerald Coast, though if not then we have about 10 levels to speculate about :U

(I'm betting on the Egg Carrier or Station Square)

Edited by Music Plant Zone

It's possible that they're confusing Seaside Hill with Emerald Coast, though if not then we have about 10 levels to speculate about :U

I sure as hell wouldn't mind Twinkle Park with a Super Sonic Racing remix, though the stage is somewhat similar to Starlight Carnival.

Either way, those screenshots are awesome, and the interview was fantastic.

Edited by wOrm

I sure as hell wouldn't mind Twinkle Park with a Super Sonic Racing remix, though the stage is somewhat similar to Starlight Carnival.

Either way, those screenshots are awesome, and the interview was fantastic.

Yeah, Twinkle Park seems like the most fitting location for the remix, though as you said the similarities just seem too apparent, though I probably wouldn't mind it too much if they went for it

pg3.png

Might be just me, but I find it kind of insulting that their first suggestion for another character in the game is Mario of all people. Ignoring the fact that Mario is in more than enough spinoffs already, it's supposed SEGA racing game, supposedly anyways. Then again I feel the same way towards Danica and Ralph, and the exclusives in the previous game as well, it just cheapens the whole "Celebrating SEGA characters" thing I thought the game was originally supposed to be about.

Oh well. Can't blame Sumo for this I guess, it's SEGA who are the ones who don't seem to have faith in their own IP.

Might be just me, but I find it kind of insulting that their first suggestion for another character in the game is Mario of all people.

nintendo power asks for mario in a kart game on a nintendo platform that stars sonic

Surprise!