Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

I'd love to see more stylised characters like those from the Puyo Puyo cast. If not that, then I hope the final track will at least feature the Puyos in some way.

Edited by Pawn

The last characters I want to be in are Headdy and Bayonetta. Headdy especially would be cool to see again after so many years.

Edited by MarcelloF

I'm kinda hoping for a Puyo Pop character as well, either Amitie or Arle would make a good choice imo.

As for a second rep, Aika would be a great choice, although If SoA got a second rep(which to be honest seems unlikely, having Vyse is already a big WOW to me) Fina seems like a character that would fit well, she's got an in-game ship to base her vehicle on, or alternatively Cupil could be her car, since Cupil is able to transform already anyway.

I'd like to see Purge from SC5, but I wouldn't be surprised if Pudding ended up being in the game.

Also hoping to see some Valkyria Chronicles representation somewhere in there.

LOL you know us only too well.

And just to prove otherwise I'm not even gonna bother giving a single reason. xxx

Edited by LvL100Magikarp

I pre-ordered from my local Gamestation, will my copy have the bonus content? Also could you maybe reveal a bit about the racers' stats like Speed, Handling, Boost etc?

Woops, accidental double post...Mods I need ur help!

Sega handle all the marketing and disribution dude. We just make the game. Sorry I can't help as my knowldge on that is no better than yours, I'm afraid.... sad.png

What console is the lead platform for this game? Last time, it was the PS3 I believe.

I don't know if I should get it for the 3DS, Vita, PS3 or Wii U.

I'd say get the Wii U version. Has some extra minigames and the textures apparently look better due to more memory(?).

Edited by MarcelloF

My bets are:

Returning:

Alex Kidd. Sumo seems to like him a lot, and he is one of the most famous Sega chars. The last Master System rep.

Ryo Hazuki. C'mon, Shenmue, that's all. The last Dreamcast rep.

Billy Hatcher. He have a track and I believe he is returning aswell. The last non-Sega console rep.

News:

Sketch Turner or Axel (maybe Blaze). Toejam & Earl, Vectorman and Ristar are out, besides Sonic and Golden Axe who are already in the game, Comix Zone and Streets of Rage are the most iconic Mega Drive games.

Sakura. I believe she is the japanese char hinted a long ago and the last Saturn rep.

For the super fan-service, my bet is the Blast Processing car, driven by Yuji Naka dressed as Sonic laugh.png

And there is the third guest, who we can't talk about it now tongue.png

Edited by Jango

It'd be neat having Amitie or Ringo as a playable character now that I think of it.

You're my new favorite staff member XP

I agree, I would love to see some Puyo representation, since the multiple characters per vehicle is out the main trio is out the window but something would still be cool.

/desperate for 3D models of Amitie, Ringo, and Arle XP

also random question for Sol, or SumoRex; the first game had plenty of EggPawns and other Sonic Heroes robots, can we expect to see robots from any other Sonic games this time around?

You're my new favorite staff member XP

I agree, I would love to see some Puyo representation, since the multiple characters per vehicle is out the main trio is out the window but something would still be cool.

/desperate for 3D models of Amitie, Ringo, and Arle XP

also random question for Sol, or SumoRex; the first game had plenty of EggPawns and other Sonic Heroes robots, can we expect to see robots from any other Sonic games this time around?

Erm off the top of my head including the squid, 6 maybe 7 different robot types. I may have missed something there but that's all I can think of. One is mainly just a very brief glimpse.

Edited by SumoRex

Don't forget the Crabmeats and Choppers that were in Seaside Hill!

Mecha Sonic from S3&K?

He better be a cameo on Sanctuary Falls or else... :) We've been waiting for this since Generations.

He better be a cameo on Sanctuary Falls or else... smile.png We've been waiting for this since Generations.

I recall S0L deconfirming him on the SEGA forums..