Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

The character I want (and I'll be using throughout) is already confirmed so I don't care as much who makes it in now.

However Metal Sonic will be nice and Bayonetta. It seems Bayonetta is least likely to appear, but I hope Sumo surprises me with her in the end. It's the only other Sega franchise (that has made it to the West) that I truly liked!

And c'mon, everyone knows NiGHTS needs some love.

I hope Silver will be in the game as well.

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

No TJ&E, but Silver?

Businessman_Holding_Gun_To_Head_MON098143.jpg

Pretty sure the guy appeared on the SEGA forums, too and talked about him wanting them in, but it being too late.

And honestly? I'd think you'd want them in, if you want to make a new game (Or movie). It only benefits him.

Edited by ArtFenix

There are lots of characters I would love to see, although much of them are already rumoured out as impossible...

Bayonetta, Space Harrier's guy, the Hornet ( from Daytona USA),Lagi from panzer dragoon ( impossible since it's seen at the PD's circuit..), Agent G, Axel from Streets of Rage ( or anyone from SOR, really), Sketch Turner,and of course the one and only...SEGATA SANSHIRO.

Although I see almost impossible to any of those characters to appear.

What I would really like to see, and I ask S0L to read this and consider...is not a playable character. Remember this guy?

CLVFd.png7M9nf.jpg

It's Outrun's flagman! I think he is the best man to do what he does best: Move that flag and make the race start. He was in Outrun 2, so Sumo should be familiar with him...and well, now that they have said that Nights isn't the one who gives the start this time, who's better than this guy? He even dances at the start line!!

• Thumbs Up 7

I don't care about the other SEGA characters, I'm just hoping for new Sonic ones, mainly Vector, Espio or Silver.

I can't believe they might be cutting Shadow out in this one because of his bike being unable to transform. He could have a car from his game or something, as long as it doesn't have only two wheels. I hope you can transfer the Metal Sonic DLC over to Transformed as well.

There are lots of characters I would love to see, although much of them are already rumoured out as impossible...

Bayonetta, Space Harrier's guy, the Hornet ( from Daytona USA),Lagi from panzer dragoon ( impossible since it's seen at the PD's circuit..), Agent G, Axel from Streets of Rage ( or anyone from SOR, really), Sketch Turner,and of course the one and only...SEGATA SANSHIRO.

Although I see almost impossible to any of those characters to appear.

What I would really like to see, and I ask S0L to read this and consider...is not a playable character. Remember this guy?

CLVFd.png7M9nf.jpg

It's Outrun's flagman! I think he is the best man to do what he does best: Move that flag and make the race start. He was in Outrun 2, so Sumo should be familiar with him...and well, now that they have said that Nights isn't the one who gives the start this time, who's better than this guy? He even dances at the start line!!

I second this. I may have never played Outrun, but MAN!

LOOK AT THAT GUY DANCE

You know, come to think of it I'd really like to see Jet make an appearance as a racer. Hey he's an exclusive character to racing games anyway. Why not? And the Gun truck would be so beast to have as a racer as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

If they're going to fatten the game up with more Sonic characters at least don't make them completely worthless ones like Silver or Jet. Bring Big back, he's way better than those two seriousmode anime jackoffs. Or better yet, put Rouge or Blaze in the game. The game could use more Sonic girls. Enough with the sausagefest.

I honestly don't expect Big, Billy Hatcher or Zobio/Zobiko to return. If their goal with the roster is to trim the fat then those are definitely characters that I see getting pulled in favor of more hotly requested ones. Would be nice if we could get as many characters as possible but I completely understand if that's not feasible. Ulala is a precious character though, definitely don't scrap her! She lends a lot of flavor to these games.

Edited by PsychoJosh

If they're going to fatten the game up with more Sonic characters at least don't make them completely worthless ones like Silver or Jet. Bring Big back, he's way better than those two seriousmode anime jackoffs.

Jet is a "serious" character?

Or better yet, put Rouge or Blaze in the game.

Because the sexy seductress and the shy but strong character totally aren't typical anime charactertypes. (But I do agree I'd like to see one or the other get in).

I honestly don't expect Big, Billy Hatcher or Zobio/Zobiko to return.

I'd be mildly surprised if Big gets cut. Billy would be a really weird one to cut considering he was considered famous enough to get track representation last time. Zobio/Zobiko... yeah I'd be surprised if they're still around (HoTD will probably just get a track representation this time).

Ulala is a precious character though, definitely don't scrap her! She lends a lot of flavor to these games.

Certainly a creative way of avoiding outright saying that she's the only female character with sex appeal. P=

Hmm. Assuming that Shadow comes back, I'd kind of like to see other vehicles from ShTH appear, like his bike.

Hmm. Assuming that Shadow comes back, I'd kind of like to see other vehicles from ShTH appear, like his bike.

his Bike was taken from the 06 look... maybe bring his jeep back, that turns into a "better" handling hovercraft for water, and morphs into a jet inspired by his hang glider

• Thumbs Up 2

While the vehicles were my least favourite part of Shadow's 2006 gameplay, his glider from Crisis City/Wave Ocean etc would be a cool choice for flight.

The Black Arms riding from ShTH is slightly more iconic but good luck making that "transformation" believable, lol.

His only "official" boat would be the Black Arms hovering disc things but that would look utterly daft lol.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 3

While the vehicles were my least favourite part of Shadow's 2006 gameplay, his glider from Crisis City/Wave Ocean etc would be a cool choice for flight.

The Black Arms riding from ShTH is slightly more iconic but good luck making that "transformation" believable, lol.

His only "official" boat would be the Black Arms hovering disc things but that would look utterly daft lol.

no, he has the Hovercraft from 06 as a means to cross water too, just give it better handling, speed and prevent it from capsizing and it could be a cool concept

no, he has the Hovercraft from 06 as a means to cross water too, just give it better handling, speed and prevent it from capsizing and it could be a cool concept

Oh, totally forgot about that. Yeah lol.

I didn't buy the first game, so I don't really care. I'd be pretty happy to see Metal Sonic in, though. Also, if Segata Sanshiro is in I will no doubt play as him.

I'm not really a big Sega-nut, honestly.

I thinkthe Hang Glider from Wave Ocean from Sonic 06 so that would be perfect for Shadow when he gets to the flying sections and I'd love to see classic Tornado for Tails on the flying sections.

Also I want Rouge, The Chaotix, Ristar and NiGHTS playable in this game Sumo DO IT PLEASE!! xDD

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft

Wait. Shadow might not make the cut? SUMO & SEGA if you fuck me over by not letting Shadow be playable in the game, you will have a VERY angry fan.

I thinkthe Hang Glider from Wave Ocean from Sonic 06 so that would be perfect for Shadow when he gets to the flying sections and I'd love to see classic Tornado for Tails on the flying sections.

Also I want Rouge, The Chaotix, Ristar and NiGHTS playable in this game Sumo DO IT PLEASE!! xDD

Tail's plane form has been shown in several screenshots, its a jet nothing like the Tornado's design, more of an upgraded, and sleeker version of his ASR1 vehicle.

Tail's plane form has been shown in several screenshots, its a jet nothing like the Tornado's design, more of an upgraded, and sleeker version of his ASR1 vehicle.

Anything is better than that yellow shit from the first game (dunno how it is in English)

product-25.jpg

compare

0.jpg

Edited by ArtFenix

I heard Optimus Prime is going to make a guest appearance in Sonic All Stars Racing: TRANSFORMED.

/ba dum tsh

• Thumbs Up 1