Awoo.

'06 Blaze and Sonic Rush Blaze

Frozen Nitrogen

You know, it is possible that Tails repairs the Tornado 1 each time it's destroyed.

Especially since he can make submarines out of cannonballs and bits of twisted metal. :lol:

Does anyone know if Blaze was a originally a creation of Sonic Team, or one of Dimps? Did Yuji Naka create her?

Especially since he can make submarines out of cannonballs and bits of twisted metal. :lol:

Does anyone know if Blaze was a originally a creation of Sonic Team, or one of Dimps? Did Yuji Naka create her?

I know Cream was created by Naka, but Blaze, I have no idea. I'd say she was created by Dimps though.

Don't forget that he can build the tunnel-to-the-center-of-the-world machine from the movie Core. Single-handedly. On an island with no pre-existing industrial capacity whatsoever. In days. Without anyone even noticing he was taking time out to work on it.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. :mellow:

I know Cream was created by Naka, but Blaze, I have no idea. I'd say she was created by Dimps though.

Ah, okay. I guess it's kind of a confusing issue.

Don't forget that he can build the tunnel-to-the-center-of-the-world machine from the movie Core. Single-handedly. On an island with no pre-existing industrial capacity whatsoever. In days. Without anyone even noticing he was taking time out to work on it.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. :mellow:

The giant drill tank out of nowhere was pretty awesome, I'll admit.^_^

The giant drill tank out of nowhere was pretty awesome, I'll admit.^_^

NO! It made no sense! WHY could he do it? He's an eight-year-old furry who spends his days travelling around with a hyperactive anarchist! He beats up scientists instead of going to school learning about them! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *implode*

Also, what was the Jewelled Scepter they drilled down to supposed to do, anyway? Besides "The Power Of The Stars"?

NO! It made no sense! WHY could he do it? He's an eight-year-old furry who spends his days travelling around with a hyperactive anarchist! He beats up scientists instead of going to school learning about them! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *implode*

Maybe he spends a lot of his spare time on the internet. :lol:

Also, what was the Jewelled Scepter they drilled down to supposed to do, anyway? Besides "The Power Of The Stars"?

Yeah, that was pretty vague, wasn't it?^_^;; I kind of got the impression that the scepter was, like the Chaos Emeralds and Sol Emeralds, a mystical source of limitless energy. I'm halfway expecting, if there is a Rush 3, for Blaze to use it to turn into Hyper Blaze or something similar.

I assumed it was the Sol Emeralds' answer to the Master Emerald, but that's just a theory.

I assumed it was the Sol Emeralds' answer to the Master Emerald, but that's just a theory.

You know...when you think of it that way it kind of makes sense. A limitless source of power? That would be an interesting concept for a Rush 3 (if there is one at all).

Now, I could go through a big friggin' paragraph of reasoning as to why I settled on the theory that I did, but I'll admit that in the end it would be extremely confusing to everyone, including myself. Sonic '06 is just a severely flawed story, and trying to make sense of it is, well, foolish. It'd be far easier for me to just post my theory in its most blunt, simplistic form, and then respond to the individual flaws people find in it. So that's what I'm doing.

Personally, I think that Sonic '06 came before Rush, and that Sonic '06 Blaze was essentially transformed into Sonic Rush Blaze.

I don't mean to offend, but that's a pretty weak theory. There's nothing to suggest that the Jeweled Scepter had anything to do with the Sol Emeralds.

I agree with G-Force on this. While I personally think the two timelines have nothing to do with eachother (06 never happened btw; as in, the game was NEVER released and SHUSH!), if you'd like to try explaining how Blaze fits into all games without retconning something then...

06 came first. After the flames were blown out, the Crisis City future was destroyed, and therefor the world grew into Blaze's Rush and SRA world in the future instead. The Sol Emeralds are really just the Chaos Emeralds. Different shapes, you say? They're CHAOS EMERALDS, they can change if they so desire.

I agree with G-Force on this. While I personally think the two timelines have nothing to do with eachother (06 never happened btw; as in, the game was NEVER released and SHUSH!), if you'd like to try explaining how Blaze fits into all games without retconning something then...

06 came first. After the flames were blown out, the Crisis City future was destroyed, and therefor the world grew into Blaze's Rush and SRA world in the future instead. The Sol Emeralds are really just the Chaos Emeralds. Different shapes, you say? They're CHAOS EMERALDS, they can change if they so desire.

Yeah I just pretend they never made the game and this whole thing never happened...

WAIT

THAT DOESN'T FIX A DAMN THING. =/

How is Nega from the future and an alternate universe!? o.0

Uhg my head...

Makes sense, but it's still retarded. I guess I could buy this, if they ever try to tie Sonic Rush to the mainstream game canon though. I hope not though.

Why did Mephiles send Silver to the past, when Iblis was already on the loose in the future? Couldn't he have merged with it then to create Solaris?

Why did Mephiles send Silver to the past, when Iblis was already on the loose in the future? Couldn't he have merged with it then to create Solaris?

Evidently not. My best explanation for that whole scheme was that Iblis had to be freed by Elise crying as opposed to dying in Eggman's battleship explosion in order for Mephs to fuse with him.

Evidently not. My best explanation for that whole scheme was that Iblis had to be freed by Elise crying as opposed to dying in Eggman's battleship explosion in order for Mephs to fuse with him.

Yes I could tell that much since Elise was going to die anyway from old age one day, yet it was never explained what would happen in that scenario as well, the world was doomed anyway. It just screams of something it should've been explained but it was never even hinted at.

I reckon it's because in the future Iblis had pretty much everything. The world was destroyed and his playground and as such rejected Mephiles offer to join and become Solaris. Mephiles needed to go to a time where Iblis' release was fresh so Iblis was less likely to reject him.

I'm not entirely sure Iblis has the mental capacity to "reject" in that sense...I used to think it was just because Iblis in the future was too strong for Mephy to get control over, though that doesn't explain why Mephy couldn't just go back in time to when Iblis was released, so I go with the crying thing.

Blaze's "Dimension" being a split timeline future seems plausible to me, even if the business with the Sol Emeralds is a little sketchy. If you think about it, Babylon Garden exists in Blaze's world, as seen in SRA, and Blaze existed in the future right alongside Silver in 06. So I'll accept the theory that Blaze's dimension is an alternate future, although not necessarily the future of the main timeline.

Perhaps that is why Eggman Nega wasn't concerned about affecting his own existence by changing the past, because he knew that he had created a split timeline? Also, this would mean that Onyx Island came from the world we saw in SRA. Everything is fitting into place...kinda.

Edited by Icecoldfrieza

While I'm glad you agree with my idea, I have to admit that, well, I didn't mean to imply that anything other than Blaze was transformed. Well, other than the obvious outcome of Silver's timeline not being Iblis-plagued, of course. But then, I was being hasty and lazy with my last post, so it's my own fault.

The ending of Silver's story directly stated that other dimensions exist, so it's not unreasonable to say that Blaze ended up in one. Combine that with the fact that Solaris seriously fucked up, well, pretty much the entire timeline when it came about, and you could get away with saying that Blaze may have ended up at any point in the timeline, though still in another dimension. From there you can say that "Same-Dimension-Future-Blaze('06)" became "Alternate-Dimension-Present-Blaze(Rush)."

Of course, none of this helps with the Eggman Nega problem, but then, considering we're dealing heavily with Sonic '06 in this topic, there's really no reason to assume it would, could, or even should.

While I'm glad you agree with my idea, I have to admit that, well, I didn't mean to imply that anything other than Blaze was transformed. Well, other than the obvious outcome of Silver's timeline not being Iblis-plagued, of course. But then, I was being hasty and lazy with my last post, so it's my own fault.

Not having Rivals, I'm compelled to ask; do we actually hear / see anything that tells us what Silver's home (where / whenever that might be) is actually like now it doesn't contain Iblis?

Not having Rivals, I'm compelled to ask; do we actually hear / see anything that tells us what Silver's home (where / whenever that might be) is actually like now it doesn't contain Iblis?

If I recall correctly, nothing is said about what Silver's world looks like, except in Rivals 2 where it's still burning because Eggman Nega released the Ifrit. And the first Rivals takes place on Onyx Island, which is Angel Island in the future. Other than that, we don't know what Silver's world looks like.

Not quite sure what's going on here exactly, but I heard someone bring up an inconsistency regarding Blaze's amount of time on the throne in her dimension. There's a theory about alternate dimensions I've heard here and there, that time doesn't pass at the same rate between different dimensions - it moves faster in some and slower in others. It's a concept that was actually utilized in

Sonic Chronicles, where the time between entering the "Twilight Cage" and returning back to Earth was maybe a few days at best in the TC, but actually many, many years in Earth time

. So I can't imagine it being too farfetched that Blaze's rather lengthy time in her dimension could be explained in much the same way.

Just throwing something out there for the rest of you to feed on. I don't much appreciate the Blaze/Silver canon debate much, but I thought it might be a useful tidbit for those that do.

Not quite sure what's going on here exactly, but I heard someone bring up an inconsistency regarding Blaze's amount of time on the throne in her dimension. There's a theory about alternate dimensions I've heard here and there, that time doesn't pass at the same rate between different dimensions - it moves faster in some and slower in others. So I can't imagine it being too farfetched that Blaze's rather lengthy time in her dimension could be explained in much the same way.

In which case she's aged suspiciously well.

In fairness, this discussion almost convinced me to flip my ideas around and say "06 before Rush", but I remain too hung up on Blaze's "Hmm... blue hedgehog" comment. Never mind that it may be an untranslatable pun... :blink:

Even if Blaze did transport herself to another dimension in 06, she would be in another dimension 200 years in the future, which would not explain why she exists in the present during the Rush series. Also, Blaze knew what Chaos Emeralds were in 06, but didn't in Rush...So the warping to another dimension theory doesn't really hold up without a lot of fanfiction involved. Then again every theory on this subject involves some fanfiction.

Do yourself a solid: Pretend Sonic 2006 doesn't exist. It keeps me happy. :)

Ahh, thank goodness you came with that idea. I mean don´t get me wrong, speculating is fun, but heck. Has it ever ocurred to you that 06 never happened, therefore 06 Blaze not existing, and her and Silver not metting at all? :huh:

I´m not angry about this thread, it´s just...you guys are getting a little too farfetched on this. :unsure: