Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Track Roster Thread

Cortez

I'd like to see Shenmue's Yokosuka Harbor as one of the "eyebrow raising" tracks (Producer Joe Neate promised a few tracks with that would raise eyebrows).

Check out the map: the Harbor has water, roads and the potential for air:

Shenmue_Harbor_Map.gif

The location itself is known for forklift racing. What if the driving segments had NPC forklift drivers trying to run you off the road? It would be epic!

Richard Jacques has to remix this awesome tune:

• Thumbs Up 1

I agree with very much not wanting to see GHZ again and even though CPZ is my favourite ever stage I don't particularly want to see tracks made using a bunch of Generations assets.

If this really is SEGA's BIG holiday release and they're trying to make an actual franchise out of ASR I'd rather they didn't just half-ass the tracks from their mascot of all characters. Yeah it saves time and money but this seems like a game with more substance than just a mascot kart racer so I'd rather see something more worthwhile :/

I couldn't care less for Green Hill or any of it's many doppelgangers

Stardust Speedway, Lava reef or Starlight carnival, either one of those would be delicious, as long as their ain't any Heroes stages, I had enough of that game always stealing spotlight from others!

A good House of the dead Track (since they pretty much covered Curien's Mansion in the first game) Should be based on HotD 2's setting in Venice, or a location from Overkill like Papa's Palace of Pain, Carni, or Jailhouse Judgement, or a combination of all the areas.

Heh, I know a Skies of Arcadia track would obviously have you airborne most of the time, and I would absolutely love a Ristar Star themed track, but where,cause I love all the location in that game, maybe Du-Di-Da, or Ring Rink.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Don't mind him, it's only AoStH Sonic trying to get in.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh my god.

I've just realised how absolutely AMAZING a stage based on Rez would be, I can't even describe what it'd be like but I just know it'd be awesome xD

Seriously, imagine racing through

• Thumbs Up 3

Prof J you beautiful GENIUS, you!

I'll opt for a Rez stage!

• Thumbs Up 2

I wonder if there's a chance to see a track based on one from the Riders series. Seriously, those are also racing games so making new tracks for ASRT wouldn't be a problem and there are a plenty of awesome looking themes in this series.

Metal City, Megalo Station, Aquatic Capital, Dolphin Resort, FInal Factory - any of these tracks would look pretty awesome in ASRT.

I think they won't include anything from Riders, but it'd be awesome if they did.

*was opting for a Rez stage last game*

Obviously I'm on board for that. I also am hoping for a Phantasy Star Online course.

I would like to see a more out there selection of Sonic tracks, but I don't particularly want MORE Sonic tracks... Get too many and not enough other franchise representation.

Since they said racers get tracks, I also am thinking there will be a Skies of Arcadia track (that was another one of my requests last game~) and a Golden Axe track. I also am betting there will be a Shenmue track. Not only heavily requested, but it could be good timing with Shenmue supposedly coming to digital services soon.

The Shenmue track should just be a gigantic Tomato Mart. You have to dodge massive cans of soda being dispensed by enormous vending machines gone haywire. One of the sections of the track is a giant Lucky Hit board where you have to dodge the pins and falling balls. The flying area is inside a massive capsule toy machine with all the toys floating in space. Dodge them with precision or they'll pop out when you hit them and cause you to lose control. At one point you have to pass by a QTE Title machine where all the boards are popping up at random. If you get swatted by one you'll hear the boxer guy say "you suck!" and get dropped onto a lower section of track.

ahahahah pretty nice idea there! Add some forklifts chasing you and that'll be perfect :P

I'm holding out for a space channel five level. Driving on the inside and outside of the giant space ship would be amazing! And I for some reason would like to see station square as a race track with some elements taken from Emerald coast and twinkle park perhaps. And for gods sake give us a Crazy Taxi level!:D

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm holding out for a space channel five level. Driving on the inside and outside of the giant space ship would be amazing! And I for some reason would like to see station square as a race track with some elements taken from Emerald coast and twinkle park perhaps. And for gods sake give us a Crazy Taxi level!biggrin.png

I'd love any of those!

Crazy taxi stage could go with a City escape stage so it would be amazing.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm holding out for a space channel five level. Driving on the inside and outside of the giant space ship would be amazing! And I for some reason would like to see station square as a race track with some elements taken from Emerald coast and twinkle park perhaps. And for gods sake give us a Crazy Taxi level!biggrin.png

Crazy Taxi level could be San Franscisco. THEN YOU GOT YOUR freaking CITY ESCAPE.

But seriously, I dont wanna see any level from Sonic Generations, except Planet Wisp...

S0L said 16+4 tracks. I can guess that those 4 are re-used tracks from S&SASR 1.

The others, well, Sonic franchise will probaly gets 5 tracks.

1 from Jet Set Radio

1 from Monkey Ball

1 from Panzer Dragon

1 from Samba de Amigo

1 from Skies of Arcadia

1 from Ristar

1 from Shemnue

1 from Crazy Taxi

1 from Space Channel 5

1 from Golden Axe

1 from Nights

But is hard to tell, since all the levels must contain water and air sections... How they will do that with Space Channel, Crazy Taxi? And you can forget Lava Reef or Ice Cap :/

Edited by Jango

But is hard to tell, since all the levels must contain water and air sections... How they will do that with Space Channel, Crazy Taxi? And you can forget Lava Reef or Ice Cap :/

I hope we get only 1 track per serie (not counting the reused tracks from ASR) and not obligatory from series with character representation.

Crazy Taxi level could be San Franscisco. THEN YOU GOT YOUR freaking CITY ESCAPE.

But seriously, I dont wanna see any level from Sonic Generations, except Planet Wisp...

S0L said 16+4 tracks. I can guess that those 4 are re-used tracks from S&SASR 1.

The others, well, Sonic franchise will probaly gets 5 tracks.

1 from Jet Set Radio

1 from Monkey Ball

1 from Panzer Dragon

1 from Samba de Amigo

1 from Skies of Arcadia

1 from Ristar

1 from Shemnue

1 from Crazy Taxi

1 from Space Channel 5

1 from Golden Axe

1 from Nights

They don't have to contain all 3 segments, S0L has even said that some levels could focus entirely on one.

For Space Channel 5 there is plenty of room for air sections seeing as they kinda are in space, just have them fly around in the endless void for a small segment in the track

Crazy Taxi entirely depends on the location, though if I'm not mistaken a few of the courses take place in cities set by the sea, and if that is true just have them take a quick dip for a section of the course

I hope we get only 1 track per serie (not counting the reused tracks from ASR) and not obligatory from series with character representation.

An interview at some point confirmed that there will be one track per IP

Also didn't S0L answer to someone here that there would be more universes used for tracks?

Edited by Magnus

A Crazy Taxi level would just be some chaotic city where you're constantly forced to dodge traffic jams and huge accidents because of your crazy driving. Oh no, a semi truck crashed on the highway, you have to jump off the highway and take the river instead. It would fabricate reasons for you to take to the sky and sea, just like all the other tracks.

• Thumbs Up 3

For Space Channel 5 there is plenty of room for air sections seeing as they kinda are in space, just have them fly around in the endless void for a small segment in the track

Report 3 in part 1 starts flying around an asteroid zone in outter space, and entering the enemy base hidden in a big asteroid after that. It can perfectly make for a track with normal and air sections, they can just add water inside the base for the sake of it and thats it.

About Sonic zones, Im sure there will be more than one. I hope 1 classic one and 1 modern one (Planet Wisp would be perfect..)

I've just realised how absolutely AMAZING a stage based on Rez would be, I can't even describe what it'd be like but I just know it'd be awesome xD

This!

Area 5 track. That would be epic!

Edited by Ferr

I want a NiGHTs level, kind of similar to the ones we had in Sa1, ya know just flying through wings and shit hopefully that would also mean NiGHTs is in the game.

Just looked through the topic and couldn't see it posted. Do we have a total number of how many tracks there will be yet?

Just looked through the topic and couldn't see it posted. Do we have a total number of how many tracks there will be yet?

Yep, the total number is 20. 16 new ones and 4 returning ones. smile.png

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by chaoscontrol14

I think a Chu Chu Rocket track would work really well. Arrows redirect you, you have to dodge cats and stuff and there would be that spinning board thing up on the wall in this massive room that would decide random events.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think a Chu Chu Rocket track would work really well. Arrows redirect you, you have to dodge cats and stuff and there would be that spinning board thing up on the wall in this massive room that would decide random events.

That would actually be interesting.