Awoo.

Themes

Lamor

Through 21 years of Sonic history Sonic have explored quite a few different themes. World travelling, space parks, medieval times, arabian themes, time travelling and more. What kind of themes you would like to see in future Sonic games?

I'd like to see game that would take place in.. Japan! Sonic came from this place after all, right? I'd love to see hub worlds based on different Japanese towns and cities. Think about stages we could have! Nara, Nansei islads, Nagoja and even more! Japanese fields, forests, moutains! Think about all these possibilities!

I'd like to see a Sonic game with Greek, Roman, steampunk, or western themes.

• Thumbs Up 9

I know Colours' Intersteller Amusement Park might be similar to this, but I think it'd be cool if there was a gigantic fortress/island/whatever created by Robotnik, and all the regions/sectors would all have different kinds of motifs, traditional or otherwise. So one part could be a steampunk factory filled with lava and other volcanic elements, another could be a series of tunnel networks underwater, and there could be some sort of icy maze, a personal battle colosseum, a port for warships, Badnik-making factories, a Robotnik-esque shrine, and many more wacky and possibly disturbing stuff. The final level and battle would be cybernetic and technicolor ala Digital Circuit.

Essentially, Sonic's answer to Crocodile Isle.

Edited by Dr. Crusher
  • Thumbs Up 8

I'd like to see a Sonic game with Greek, Roman, steampunk, or western themes.

27419-sonic-and-the-wild-west.png?t=1249799125

IIRC, Greek won when Sonic Team had a poll about what the next storybook title should be.

• Thumbs Up 2

IIRC, Greek won when Sonic Team had a poll about what the next storybook title should be.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sonic in Greek = Marble and Marble Garden Zone

I think they could make more levels from the familiy "-polis" like Pyropolis, Goldopolis or something like it. Also I they could do some level based on a paper or origami world, all white :P

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...