Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Music Thread

Shaddix Leto Croft

I wouldn't mind seeing a Radical Highway stage with a Radical Highway remix similar to that of Classic Sonic's version in Generations.

Also... yes... an Ice Cap remix would be nice.

Ice Cap please! I know some people think it's overrated but I would love it!

If a player were to save the Sega-related character to unlock in the adventure mode, maybe this music will represent the theme...

Edited by Shego13

If the Sonic R songs are at the Full Version (aka Redbook repeat music. Well at least that I was told by TB from Sega Forums)(You know, starts from the beginning all the way to the end of the song), not the same repeat as its display on the first ASR, then I'll be thrilled.

If there got a Virtua Fighter stage for a course, then I like to hear Sarah's theme from Virtua Fighter from Sega Saturn. Like this...

for Seaside Hill I'd like to hear a Windy and Ripply remix (the Generations one was fantastic)

call me crazy, but I'd really love to hear Flying battery music somewhere...Egg Hangar Maybe?

Diamond in the Sky would work perfectly with Starlight Zone imo

What about having a set of alternate remixed soundtrack as DLC later?

for Seaside Hill I'd like to hear a Windy and Ripply remix (the Generations one was fantastic)

call me crazy, but I'd really love to hear Flying battery music somewhere...Egg Hangar Maybe?

Diamond in the Sky would work perfectly with Starlight Zone imo

What about having a set of alternate remixed soundtrack as DLC later?

Edited by Shego13

and why you would offend me ? :D anyway Diamond in The sky + Super Sonic Racing might be fantastic, but I wouldn't want another Sonic R music then

and why you would offend me ? biggrin.png anyway Diamond in The sky + Super Sonic Racing might be fantastic, but I wouldn't want another Sonic R music then

Oh. Thank heavens. "Diamond in the Sky" and "Super Sonic Racing" in Redbook repeat in 3D will definitely fit well for that stage. I understand what you're saying. But to be honest with you, I like Sonic R songs because it puts me in the mood that I can't get enough of the racing as I play the game on Sega Saturn. In fact way back in my younger years, I've made Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Amy,Eggman,Metal Sonic,Tails Doll,Egg Robo,and Metal Knuckles and the other characters like Espio,Charmy Bee,Mighty,Vector,Bark,Bean,Nack,and even Scratch and Grounder out of papers as I play with in the race around the house as I imagine the background music way before Shadow,Rouge,Blaze,Silver,and Cream make their debuts. It was fun.

Edited by Shego13

I just want the 2 major Samba de Amigo musics to return: Samba de Janeiro and Vamos a Carnaval.

Plus, a remix from one or two soundtrack elements from the Platinum Games line (like Bang! form MadWorld or Fly Me To the Moon from Bayonetta) will be interesting, if there will be something related to that line of course.

Edited by Teoskaven

Yes please!! Gain Ground is one of my favourite classic sega games, and it gets very much forgotten by everyone. I would love to see it somehow in All Stars racing Transformed, musically or as a cameo somewhat.

• 3 weeks later...

I think as far as confirmed (remixed) bgm for the game, as of now, we have:

-

- Winderness (Adder's Lair)

-

-

Not to mention we all pretty much know that the Outrun track's theme is going to be Splash Wave tongue.png

Edited by Unidus

As far as I'm aware:

Temple Trouble has the

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n14Z7jrU54Theme

Dragon Canyon has both

and

Dream Valley has NiGHTS into Dreams' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoXbBRPNHUE, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS0Wq4jf3F0, and

(which I'm guessing is meant to be the pre-track jingle sorta thing)

Adder's Lair has Golden Axe's

Ocean View has

Carrier Zone has

Edited by The Marvelous Cero

I just hope they confirm a Streets of Rage track, so we can have one of the best Genesis musics ever remixed:

Ops, wrong music :P

Here's the real deal:

• Thumbs Up 2

In the SEGAbits interview, S0L says that Toot Toot Sonic Warrior is in Seaside Hill. Interestingly he also talks about Sonic Boom and says "but not the american version, bizarrely, because that's Sonic boom"

Now I'm not sure if he means it's bizarre that they're not using Sonic Boom, or if the US version of ASRT will have Sonic Boom and the PAL version will have Toot Toot Sonic Warrior. Guess he'll have to clarify that at some point. Would be an odd choice for SEGA to have a different song depending on the region, given that Sonic CD's rerelease has squashed the region specific music issue. Unless they figured US is more accustomed to Sonic Boom and PAL is more accustomed to Toot Toot Sonic Warrior.

In the SEGAbits interview, S0L says that Toot Toot Sonic Warrior is in Seaside Hill. Interestingly he also talks about Sonic Boom and says "but not the american version, bizarrely, because that's Sonic boom"

Now I'm not sure if he means it's bizarre that they're not using Sonic Boom, or if the US version of ASRT will have Sonic Boom and the PAL version will have Toot Toot Sonic Warrior. Guess he'll have to clarify that at some point. Would be an odd choice for SEGA to have a different song depending on the region, given that Sonic CD's rerelease has squashed the region specific music issue. Unless they figured US is more accustomed to Sonic Boom and PAL is more accustomed to Toot Toot Sonic Warrior.

It sounds like the former to me, the way it was said. So I guess we'll be racing through Seaside Hill to You Can Do Anything/Toot Toot Sonic Warrior, as well as Super Sonic Racing. Good stuff.

I'm really curious about the choice of tracks for Starlight Carnival now.