Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Music Thread

Shaddix Leto Croft

WE ARE BURNING RANGERS!

I've no emotional attachment to that game whatsoever, but goddamn that theme is so damn good. I extended it to 15 minutes to anyone who's curious. For your hearing pleasure:

• Thumbs Up 6

Something about the music in this game irritates me to great levels.

The music itself is amazing, there's just one repetition of beats that seem to appear in nearly every single song and it's really starting to grate on me...

Moar extensions!

So far we have:

We Are Burning Rangers (Burning Depths)

Splash Wave (Outrun Bay)

The Wilderness (Adder's Lair)

After Burner (Carrier Zone)

I'll update with more. If you guys have any requests, just drop a reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Really been enjoying the soundtrack I have to say. I actually turned the sound levels for everything to 65 and music up to 100! The default settings cloud it way too much, especially with the Wii U pad VRRRRing away with it's bonus engine noises.

My only disappointments are that Chilly Castle didn't remix the snowy night theme from the original (one of my favourite tracks from the game, would have loved to have heard this Jacques-ified in the pumping ASRT style), and... seriously what is up with the song choice for the returning Samba Di Amigo track!? As someone who hasn't played the original, Samba Di Janiero is like, synonomous with that track for me. It fits perfectly and left quite an impression by being the only unlocked music the first time you play.

The song you guys chose, whatever it's called, is so unfitting with all the animated buildings and frantic racing and such... The entire experience of playing that track in ASRT feels "off" purely for it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah the Absence of Samba De Janerio is a real let down for that track, I mean i like that song too, but it just didn't fit with the theme! could of had that song for Sunshine Tour, and Janerio for Samba Studios, because the one that was used for Sunshine Tour... I Fucking Loathe it. And listening to it on loop when trying beat that expert ghost isn't exactly honey and sugar either...

Edited by Super Snowiko

2 days ago, all the songs there were working...now all the music there is gone replaced by random music used in other games! Hope they fixed this ASAP! =/

EDIT: Okay it seems it's not just Transformed that has this problem.

Edited by Merry Ming Shana

??? What the heck happened to Brawlcustomusic site, it was all fine yesterday.

Brawlcustommusic is a piece of shit site.  It stops working ALL THE TIME.  

If soundtrack is being considered and its going to cost me over $30 please try to let the songs be long than 1-2 mins :/ I hate that so much when your  getting into it and the song just cuts short of greatness otherwise loops from the game is what ill have to stick with.

• 3 weeks later...

While it's nice of you to do so in light of the lack of official OST, S0L has already kindly asked for people to not post links to downloads.

While it's nice of you to do so in light of the lack of official OST, S0L has already kindly asked for people to not post links to downloads.

ah! i'll remember that next time

• 3 weeks later...

Also if you guys make the soundtrack *the offical one* include the pre-race stage music. like the burning rangers go.

• 2 months later...

i love the game its fun but there is no more glitches anymore which really sucks but i never update the disc data only the download version i have on my ps3

• 2 weeks later...

I just can't get my hipes up on this. Not anymore. It's been too long since the game's release. Same for DLC.

I just can't get my hipes up on this. Not anymore. It's been too long since the game's release. Same for DLC.

You mean the DLC that wasn't given the go-ahead until quite some time after the game was released? Most of the time DLC is developed, at least partially, at the same time as the rest of the game. This is being built up separately, so there's no need to worry. A soundtrack was never on solid footing though. 

Edited by Blue Blood

We'll see. I thought it'd make sense if they at least confirmed that DLC is being worked on.

You mean the DLC that wasn't given the go-ahead until quite some time after the game was released? Most of the time DLC is developed, at least partially, at the same time as the rest of the game. This is being built up separately, so there's no need to worry. A soundtrack was never on solid footing though. 

Takes about 3 months to get a single character just to the 'well it works' stage.

As for the soundtrack... iTunes release... likely... but you won't get a physical release unless the game goes to Japan.