Awoo.

Yugioh: Trading Card/Anime Thread

Kuzu

I myself have been playing Yugioh Power of Chaos Joey the Passion. Fun game

To answer your question. Yes. Like Dueling network, you have access to all of the cards created so far. But YGO also lets to you play with the Anime cards, the OCG exclusives and TCG exclusives. I highly recommend it. I dropped a link on the 1st page for download.

So here is a list of my favorite and powerful cards that I own. Some of which I don't have the necessary cards to summon them in a real duel

Summoned Skull

Red-Eyes Black Dragon

Millennium Scorpion 

Dust Tornado

Kuriboh

Dark Blade

Red-Eyes Metal Dragon ( can't use it)

Magician of Black Chaos (can't use it)

Zera the Mant

Goblin Attack Force

Red-eyes black chick

Blue Eyes Shining Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this thread, and well I still collect the cards. I used to watch the anime when I was younger too, but stopped watching it after GX stopped airing. I had a deck constructed before I moved out of my parent's house but since then my cards have been scattered throughout a few tins. :\ I should re construct my deck and go to my local card game store that holds tournaments but it has been a while since i've dueled someone. :(

I never constructed a deck for myself before, but I always wanted to make a Mill Deck. I find that those cards are hard to come by for me though.

I do have a lot of REBD and BEWD related cards though, lol.

Do not going into this game unless you have a hefty wallet, I'm warning you.

• Thumbs Up 1

The ultimate Pay to Win franchise ;).

• Thumbs Up 1

Magic is much, much worst.

I've seen people spend hundreds of dollars into that. Apparently Yugioh cards aren't as pricey as them.

But hey we got stuff like Duel Network anyways and that's for free.

Magic is much, much worst.

I've seen people spend hundreds of dollars into that. Apparently Yugioh cards aren't as pricey as them.

But hey we got stuff like Duel Network anyways and that's for free.

Crow other than you everyone else on the duel network quits the minute you one up them. I dueled a person who was trying to assemble Exodia, when I caught wind of the person's strategy. I called him out on it. When he/she confirmed I used Card Destruction. He/she promptly quit afterwards.

I didn't know we had a YGO topic.

I play with Spellcaster based decks myself. My favorite card being my Dark Paladin.

I have a limited knowledge of Synchro Summons and none of XYZ Summons.

I'm an okay player. Kind of a douchebag. (Expect Sakuretsu Armors)

I also fucking hate Frog decks.

Edited by 少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi

Dueled Crows Exodia Deck. That's some lethal stuff D:

Dueled Joey too, I see a lot of potential, but he was wiped out relatively quickly. You should add some more defensive cards.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dueled Crows Exodia Deck. That's some lethal stuff D:

Dueled Joey too, I see a lot of potential, but he was wiped out relatively quickly. You should add some more defensive cards.

Every time I try to build a deck I get a lot of dead draws. I guess I have to build cards with an archtype. cuz the ones I have are build for my liking.

That was a hilarious duel Jin.

You were all like "WHY HE SUICIDING HIS MONSTERS!?" and then I was like "EXODIA BITCH!"

But I'll admit you almost had me a few times. Its just I kept the field clear of some nasty shit. But yeah GUUD GAEM!

• Thumbs Up 1

I haven't been on the Duel Network in a while. MAYBE I'll pop back on once I have the time, although I will need names so I can know who is from SSMB.

I haven't been on the Duel Network in a while. MAYBE I'll pop back on once I have the time, although I will need names so I can know who is from SSMB.

for future reference I am aty303 

Can someone explain synchro summons and xyz? I'm a bit behind the times....

Since CROW is a genius CROW will explain them. Especially Synchros cause those are CROW'S favorites.

StardustDragonTDGSENUR1E.png

This is an example of a Sychro Monster, represented by its white border. These are powerful monsters that go in the extra deck with Fusions and XYZ. To summon these monsters you'll need the same exact level of stars as printed on the Synchro card but you will also need a Tuner Monster unless it requires another Tuner like Red Nova Dragon.

img422.jpg

This is an example of a Tuner Monster. Tuners are usually low level monsters that can barely do anything on their own but they usually have an effect that allows you bring out materials for the monster you desire to Synchro Summon. But remember you need the same exact level to Synchro Summon to make sure you know what you're doing.

As for XYZ...

SlackerMagician-CBLZ-EN-R-1E_zps7c6ae92f

They're these Black cards right? Instead of having to throw things in the graveyard like with every other summon, you overlay the amount of cards it asks for. In Slacker Magician's case you will need to overlay 2 Lv.1 monsters. These cards usually powerful effects by detaching their overlayed cards but they usually work once per turn though. They also have Ranks not Levels so they won't be affected by Gravity Bind and such. That's all I know about them.

• Thumbs Up 1

TheYukianesa

I used my Jurrac deck and it has its ups and downs.

But its so satisfying to nuke everything with Jurrac Meteor. Its so hilariously ironic a dinosaur in space killed off the dinosaurs.

I used my Jurrac deck and it has its ups and downs.

But its so satisfying to nuke everything with Jurrac Meteor. Its so hilariously ironic a dinosaur in space killed off the dinosaurs.

I almost had you in that duel. If I was able to draw the other monster I needed. I would have had Marshmallon with its effect of not be defeated in battle and my other monster not being effected by monster effects, traps, and spell cards.