Awoo.

Yugioh: Trading Card/Anime Thread

Kuzu

Bored, someone duel me nao

what your user name

can't duel now, I have something to do in a bit but It would be nice to know your screen name

has Zexal gotten better? i gave up with 2 episodes

what your user name

can't duel now, I have something to do in a bit but It would be nice to know your screen name

djgreen93

Its gotten surprisingly dark, darker than 5D's even.

Just for fun, who are some or our favorite monsters in any of the anime?

I always liked Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Slifer The Sky Dragon, The Winged Dragon of Ra, Black Skull Dragon and Magician of Black Chaos.

FateStayNight-RinLaughing.gif

I always liked Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Slifer The Sky Dragon, The Winged Dragon of Ra, Black Skull Dragon and Magician of Black Chaos.

Dark Paladin is my all time favorite card.

orir.png

Edited by 少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi

I almost had you in that duel. If I was able to draw the other monster I needed. I would have had Marshmallon with its effect of not be defeated in battle and my other monster not being effected by monster effects, traps, and spell cards.

To be fair though, I could had won either way I think with or without Meteor. I could had use Hyper Hammerhead's effect and just bounce Marshmellon and then Shrink would had weaken your Ultimate Dragon. Monster Reborn would had put a big wrench in my plans though.

Its gotten surprisingly dark, darker than 5D's even.

That would be pretty hard to top considering...

We get treated to on-screen deaths of Carly (flew off a 50 foot building), Boomer (hanged by spider), and Aporia's girlfriend (blasted by a Machine Emperor Granel). There was the whole thing about chopping off arms and a ruined future. I bet all that got it kicked of 4Kids because we so many people's lives in the future get ruined.

Hmmmm... Back then I loved Red Eyes. I do like Blue Eyes Ultimate, Shooting Star Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend and its powered up form Red Nova Dragon, Black Rose Dragon, Slacker Magician and Alchemic Magician. I suppose archetype wise I do love me Madoche and Ghostrick.

Finally beat Ragna once. Though he beat me before and due to time we couldn't play a tie breaker.

His deck is just half of my worries, he's extremely attentive. To be honest, the main reason why I won was thanks to my Seal of Orichalcos and the fact that his deck didn't like him that duel.

Final boss of the internet.

That would be pretty hard to top considering...

We get treated to on-screen deaths of Carly (flew off a 50 foot building), Boomer (hanged by spider), and Aporia's girlfriend (blasted by a Machine Emperor Granel). There was the whole thing about chopping off arms and a ruined future. I bet all that got it kicked of 4Kids because we so many people's lives in the future get ruined.

Well in Zexal so far we have:

Child Abuse; physically and mentally. psychological torture of the protagonist, an onscreen execution, another character died by arrows, another committed Genocide and then suicide out of guilt, there's a lot more visible blood. And one of the two protagonists dies...and stays dead for quite a few episodes

Finally beat Ragna once. Though he beat me before and due to time we couldn't play a tie breaker.

His deck is just half of my worries, he's extremely attentive. To be honest, the main reason why I won was thanks to my Seal of Orichalcos and the fact that his deck didn't like him that duel.

Final boss of the internet.

If I kept that MST in my hand, that Orichalchos would have been a non-issue, but alas this game is balls 9/10.

To be fair though, I could had won either way I think with or without Meteor. I could had use Hyper Hammerhead's effect and just bounce Marshmellon and then Shrink would had weaken your Ultimate Dragon. Monster Reborn would had put a big wrench in my plans though.

Fine I will give in. Shrink won't have worked. and here why. If I had the card I needed I would have sacrificed Ultimate Dragon for Blue Eyes Shining Dragon. Then with its effect traps, spells and monster effects would have been moot. Then all the dragons I sacrificed would have been added to my dragons attack.

Fine I will give in. Shrink won't have worked. and here why. If I had the card I needed I would have sacrificed Ultimate Dragon for Blue Eyes Shining Dragon. Then with its effect traps, spells and monster effects would have been moot. Then all the dragons I sacrificed would have been added to my dragons attack.

ohmy.png

You had that the whole time? That really would had won you the match for sure. I don't think I would be able to boost my monsters up to its attack in time. I suppose there's always a time for Meteors to end card games. lawl

But anyways I got to play Volphied in Dueling Network. He managed to stall me for the longest time and he even got Slifer out. But I was using my Yusei deck so the real key player was Stardust Dragon. If I didn't take out his dragon via Stardust/Assault Mode and summon Junk Destroyer I would had lost either way. I guess I should start making more effective decks.

ohmy.png

You had that the whole time? That really would had won you the match for sure. I don't think I would be able to boost my monsters up to its attack in time. I suppose there's always a time for Meteors to end card games. lawl

But anyways I got to play Volphied in Dueling Network. He managed to stall me for the longest time and he even got Slifer out. But I was using my Yusei deck so the real key player was Stardust Dragon. If I didn't take out his dragon via Stardust/Assault Mode and summon Junk Destroyer I would had lost either way. I guess I should start making more effective decks.

I prefer being called Megumi.

Heads up to any duelist who faces me. My next deck will be an army of Kuribohs. I will dominate.

If I kept that MST in my hand, that Orichalchos would have been a non-issue, but alas this game is balls 9/10.

Orichalcos can keep itself from being destroyed once per turn.

I have recently become interested in Yu-Gi-Oh. I plan on playing the card game soon, but the other day I started watching Zexal. I have watched the first four episodes and I think that it is a good show.

You know I had an awful realization in 5Ds.

Arc Cradle arc spoilers ahoy!

You know that its revealed that world was destroyed by Machine Emperors coming into existence right? Well as awful as it was (which it was) it could had been worst if different monsters came from the magical portal. Oh man it would had been a lot worst if it were Aliens or Worms instead.

Been working on a few decks. My currently owned decks in DN, from most effective to least to me, are;

-Six Samurai Force (Six Samurai)

-BlackWing Night (BlackWing)

-My Beloved (Charmers)

-Ultimate Knight (Dark Paladin)

-Malefic BlackWing (Malefic + BlackWing)

Edited by 少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi

I have a clusterfu** deck in DN

Blue Eyes ( Blue Eyes White Dragon centered)

Joey ( Cards revolving Joey's deck)

Insect ( self-explanatory)

MyDeck ( My real world deck of cards)

Kaiba ( despite the name its an elemental hero deck) 

I've been having a hard time finding a deck that can take down some of Crow's best of the best decks. And I think I've found it with the Amazonas deck. Jin is still hard to beat with that six samurai deck though 

So I just recently got in dueling via DN. It's taken me a while to understand the game and work things out, but I think I've got everything down for the most part. I've had help from Jin and Crow so I'd be interested in looking for people to duel with to test out my skills. tongue.png

My username on there is JudeLhancat if anyone's interested.

Edited by Lhancat

I didn't see anyone mention it, but the company that's been dutifully releasing the Digimon seasons will also be releasing the Yu-Gi-Oh! seasons. smile.png

Season 1 September 10th: http://www.amazon.com/Yu-Gi-Oh-Classic-Season-Dan-Green/dp/B00CYLRQ46/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376635736&sr=8-2&keywords=classic+yugioh

Season 1 November 5th: http://www.amazon.com/Yu-Gi-Oh-Classic-Season-Dan-Green/dp/B00E687JK6/ref=pd_cp_mov_0

May get these.

So how many cards do you normally have in your decks? This is for those of you who play Dueling Network.

I'm been splashing around with a water deck lately. The DeepSea King Collosith OTK is really fun, and I'm looking for more and more ways to incorporate the Ice Barrier Syncho Dragons Trishila and Brionac into that one. It be nice if I could make Atlantian Dragon Posidra or Neo-Dadelous a tad more feasible though.

I also still hold onto my Destiny Hero / Zombie deck and my Chaos deck as bastions. They always get the job done. 

I think I would enjoy running Gladiator Beasts, but all that searching every turn makes it a videogame only deck for me. ^^

Edited by Sega DogTagz

So how many cards do you normally have in your decks? This is for those of you who play Dueling Network.

40-60 depending on the archetype.