Awoo.

Yugioh: Trading Card/Anime Thread

Kuzu

So how many cards do you normally have in your decks? This is for those of you who play Dueling Network.

I agree with Jin, depends on the archtype. But mines mostly range from 50 - 60 cards.

i am having a noob moment and must ask: Archetype?

They're a series of cards that mostly support the cards of its series.

Examples of some archetypes are Six Samurai, Gusto, Aliens, and Blackwings.

They usually have their archetype name printed first then the monster's name. For example Gishki Gustkraken is a monster from the Gishki archetype.

Like I said they usually support each other and you can practically make a deck around them, which is the point I suppose. Just remember to read your cards right.

Edited by Crow the BOOLET

Yeah also like Elemental Heroes, Amazoness ( which I beat crow with 3 times).

But those were mostly decks I built due to me wanting to build a deck.

Gishki wouldn't have much of a problem due to them shuffling cards back to the deck. lawl

Oh and I made improvements to my Venom deck, though its not much of a Venom deck anymore.

But those were mostly decks I built due to me wanting to build a deck.

Gishki wouldn't have much of a problem due to them shuffling cards back to the deck. lawl

Oh and I made improvements to my Venom deck, though its not much of a Venom deck anymore.

next time we duel I want my amazoness Mai deck against your Gishki deck 

Jin got Mermurdered!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm0uZdD4lzQ

Finally an excuse to post Dethklok!

But yeah I've been building more decks. I've made a Merlantean deck which is kind of confusing at first but it seems to work. I've managed to get some major beatsticks with it. Its not up to Gishki's level though. And I barely get to use Genex Undine since its a hard thing to draw apparently. And getting some key Synchros out is a plus. I'm tempted to make deck with some of this build and my Gishkis. Its not gonna work well though.

And I completely revamped my Ghostrick deck for the better. I was gonna add a card I forgot but when I was gonna press the Save Deck button I pressed the Delete Deck option and it died. So its a different build that manages to be more effective than the original and I'm happy about that.

Sheese I'll never get bored with Yugioh am I?

Alright, Spellbooks are REALLY working out for me, with a current 12/3 win/loss rate.

Edited by 少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi

Alright, Spellbooks are REALLY working out for me, with a current 12/3 win/loss rate.

Not surprising considering how stupidly good they are

• Thumbs Up 1

NAWT IMPRESSED JIN! I NO TURN KO'D JUDE!

The World loop is pretty damn good once it gets rolling. Shame it just never works on Jin.

Shame it just never works on Jin.

You've tried it, what, 8-9 times now? And it, to date, has never dropped on Heads.

So I beat Jude with my new Beast-Warriors deck.... that was my first time beating anyone in a duel to be honest.

I sort of play, I've been meaning to buy cards online but have been to lazy to look. I also enjoy watching the show to make of how nobody knows how to play the game, even less in the Japanese version.

Important

New ban/limited list, starting September 1st.

Notable Changes;

HEAVY STORM, PREMATURE BURIAL, FUTURE FUSION, MONSTER REBORN, CARD DESTRUCTION, SANGAN, BRIONAC AND SHOCK MASTER HAVE BEEN BANNED

DEEP SEA DIVA, BOTTOMLESS TRAP HOLE, WALL OF REVEALING LIGHT AND DARK HOLE ARE NOW LIMITED

SCAPEGOAT AND BLACK WHIRLWIND ARE OFF THE LIST

Some of these may have had these effects before but I'm calling them as I see them.

bmyy.png

So Call of the Haunted and such would be the only way to bring back monsters. Well that's interesting.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm just suprised they Banned Heavy fucking Storm, Limiting Bottomless too.

MEANWHILE SAKURETSU ARMOR IS STILL A-OK