Awoo.

Yugioh: Trading Card/Anime Thread

Kuzu

You can always play Unlimited, which has no ban list.

That sounds like a horrendous pissing contest, heh. So many broken splashable cards...

That sounds like a horrendous pissing contest, heh. So many broken splashable cards...

True lol, but then again, you can use them as well.

True lol, but then again, you can use them as well.

I don't much enjoy the outcome of such power creep in what is designed to be a 2-player game. Leads to a lot of frustration, increases the importance of draw luck, and creates cases of 1-player game situations where a player is doing their stuff and the other simply waits for their demise. Happened a lot in MTG's "unlimited" equivalent. Many popular decks were very capable of winning on turn 1 depending on the draw. Not my idea of fun.

So after some testing, my Dark Magician Lockdown deck seems to work.

All thanks to two cards I'm sure none of you have ever heard of.

SecretVillageoftheSpellcasters-DL14-EN-R

SecretSanctuaryoftheSpellcasters-PR03-JP

Secret Sanctuary Of The Spellcasters

When a monster, except a Spellcaster-Type monster, is Normal or Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field while you control another Spell Card and your opponent controls no Spell Cards (except during the Damage Step): That monster cannot attack or activate its effects this turn. If you do not control a Spellcaster-Type monster, destroy this card.

Combine this shit with a Royal Decree and start mauling the opponent.

And that's not all, since I'm running all-spellcasters, Solidarity can fuck shit up even more.

Magicians top tier.

Edited by 少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi

Heh, for the record, I have heard of those. Mystical Space Typhoon or any sort of chainable S/T removal screws you over though. 

Only if it's face down on the field before I play Village. (Even then I have like 3 and a Terraforming so lol)

Edited by 少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi

So Joey tried using my strategy against me

SURE SHOWED HIM D:<

butstillggtho

I really wasn't expecting you to use that deck. But you are the expert on it I will admit

I really wasn't expecting you to use that deck. But you are the expert on it I will admit

It was a lucky call really lol. I wanted to use my Village first turn but something in me said "Wait a turn".

• 3 years later...

Huh, so we do have a Yugioh! topic. cool.

Anyways I got a question for people who have been keeping up with the new movie thats coming out in a few weeks. other then the voice actors for Yugi and Kaiba who else did they manage to bring back for this movie from the old TV series?

Just about every surviving member of the original cast whose character appears in the movie is confirmed. That includes Tara Sands as Mokuba, Amy Birnbaum as Tea, Wayne Grayson as Joey, Ted Lewis as Bakura, and Marc Thompson as Duke. I think the only one yet to be confirmed is Greg Abbey as Tristan, but I'm sure he's on board as well. Here are English clips featuring most of the voices I mentioned:

As Maddie Blaustein passed on a while ago, Wayne Grayson will be playing Grandpa as he did in Bonds Beyond Time.

Just about every surviving member of the original cast whose character appears in the movie is confirmed. That includes Tara Sands as Mokuba, Amy Birnbaum as Tea, Wayne Grayson as Joey, Ted Lewis as Bakura, and Marc Thompson as Duke. I think the only one yet to be confirmed is Greg Abbey as Tristan, but I'm sure he's on board as well. Here are English clips featuring most of the voices I mentioned:

As Maddie Blaustein passed on a while ago, Wayne Grayson will be playing Grandpa as he did in Bonds Beyond Time.

Sware that didn't sound like Amy Birnbaum but her voice acting must've seriously improved since I've heard her in the original series, either that or its better direction.

No shit Maddie Blaustein was the voice for Grandpa Moto?! shame but thats totally understandable.

• Thumbs Up 1