Awoo.

"Butcher Of Bosnia" Mladic faces War crimes trial.

Stacy

http://uk.news.yahoo...-235756365.html

http://www.independe...ue-7756665.html

Murderous prick I hope they can actually finish this trial unlike Slobodan who snuffed before they could finish it. This "man" deserves to rot for what he did.angry.png

The conflicts in that region were not the worlds finest hour. UN soldiers have told stories where as they were arriving at villages trying to give out aid they couldn't only to see soldiers kill civilians in cold blood. Another story a UN soldier encounter a women in hysterics carrying her baby with no head, the soldier didn't know what to do he was that horrified while the politicians bickered. It took more than 3 years before action could be taken which helped end the conflict.

All this was only nearly less than 20 years ago.

Edited by BW199148

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stacy

• JezMM

• Old dead account

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Another killer I am just now learning about, man I am sick of hearing about them. Extremist nationalists like him are a cancer that needs to die everywhere.

You know I don't think anything of the death penalty because we have no idea whether there is any afterlife for them to be sent to or not, but guys like this deserve worse than life sentences. Let him rot in just enough isolation to live the most dire degrading retirement possible while giving just enough human contact to prevent him going insane, so he can enjoy every minute of it. 8I

You know I don't think anything of the death penalty because we have no idea whether there is any afterlife for them to be sent to or not, but guys like this deserve worse than life sentences. Let him rot in just enough isolation to live the most dire degrading retirement possible while giving just enough human contact to prevent him going insane, so he can enjoy every minute of it. 8I

It depends a lot of victims just want to him survive long enough to finish his trial and face justice because that fat-fuck Slobadan croaked before they could throw the book at him. sleep.png