Awoo.

[Novelization] Sonic the Hedgehog Classic Saga

WarioBone

To clarify, Sonic the Hedgehog's story has been criticized for being too similar to the games, which I've rectified in CD. Sonic 1 is an introduction to the world Sonic lives in, how things work, and his relationship to the enigmatic Dr. Robotnik that's slowly attempting to take over his world.

Sonic CD is when things really get going, so enjoy, my friends.

Edit: Anyone else having trouble opening spoilers? Mine won't open. If you want, you can read them over here:

http://nsider2.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=593706

Edited by HyperMetal

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to say this earlier, but this was really good. You managed to keep me intrested throughout the entire story.

If these storys were compiled into a book, it would probably be the best book I've ever read.

I forgot to say this earlier, but this was really good. You managed to keep me intrested throughout the entire story.

If these storys were compiled into a book, it would probably be the best book I've ever read.

Or if each story could be compiled in a 30-min OVA it would be awesome. Nice job man.

• 10 months later...

Heh.

The prologue of Sonic 2 is up.

Ya'll get ready for some Westside Island action.

• Thumbs Up 1