Awoo.

[ARTWORK] Milo's Museum

Milo

So this is my current art project: Playbill Commodities. It's a miniseries of "playbill" art posters I'm doing with The Commodities band...and a special guest (hint: take note of the colors of the background for each Commodities member). Here's half of the crew so far: Zoe, Siddy, and Kolumbia.

playbill_commodity___zoe_by_yeow95_df2p5

playbill_commodity___siddy_by_yeow95_df3

playbill_commodity___kolumbia_by_yeow95_

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Continuing the Playbill Commodities, Odonis and Vrame. (The special guest will get their own post.)

playbill_commodity___odonis_by_yeow95_df

playbill_commodity___vrame_by_yeow95_df4

Some stuff I've done outside the Playbill Commodities project.

So, what's The 411 from 992? Annalogue's phone from 30 years ago still works! Booyah!

the_411_from_992_by_yeow95_df379y8-fullv

A Hairpin Glance (Wiola). Out of sight, out of mind.

a_hairpin_glance_by_yeow95_df3ps5g-fullv

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to the Playbill Commodities, I also did a companion miniseries, also featuring The Commodities and the same special guest from the former series. (Technically, the guest has been revealed in other places with their playbill, but I haven't posted it here + their piece for this series hasn't been finished yet. So for the sake of my argument, you can ignore this!) Besides having a limited color palette, I also gradually revealed the title of this series with each new piece.

Zoe [????]

zoe__p_____and_the_commodities__by_yeow9

Siddy [PaTC]

siddy__p_____and_the_commodities__by_yeo

Kolumbia [P? and The C?]

kolumbia__p_____and_the_commodities__by_

Odonis [P? and The Commodities]

odonis__p_____and_the_commodities__by_ye

Vrame [P???? and The Commodities]

vrame__p_____and_the_commodities__by_yeo

As previously mentioned, the special guest will get their own post, with their entries from both miniseries. Should come later this week.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

So here is the special guest for both series. It's geistbox's (@Carbo) musical session pal, Pandy!

Playbill Guest Commodity - Pandy

playbill_guest_commodity___pandy_by_yeow

Pandy [Pandy and The Commodities]

pandy__pandy_and_the_commodities__by_yeo

And as a special bonus to cap off the latter series, here's the entire ensemble in one picture! (Warning: the original file size is massive.)

pandy_and_the_commodites_by_yeow95_df610

• Thumbs Up 2

Stuff outside of the PaTC and Playbill Commodities drawings.

Cap'n Shonen Link. Based on the artwork of a female Link, recently re-discovered in an 1986 issue of the Shonen Captain magazine in Japan. This was an art trend on Twitter a few months back.

cap_n_shonen_link_by_yeow95_df4yxrf-full

Ronda Presents: CN Schedule. Based on the CYMK art challenge currently going on over at Twitter (aka the "Cartoon Network palette").

ronda_presents__cn_schedule_by_yeow95_df

Non-art trend pieces.

Accelingo. Some experimentation with Accel's design.

accelingo_by_yeow95_df5avti-fullview.jpg

Gyre of Windfall (Ronda) "Congratulations, I've got a free spin of the wheel, just for you!...what do you mean, you don't want to see your fortune?!"

gyre_of_windfall_by_yeow95_df5tgrf-fullv

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is probably going to be my last art topic update here, probably for a while. Maybe if I make something Sonic-related I'll post it here, we'll see.

draped_toymaker_by_yeow95_df6wu0d-fullvi

Caped Toymaker (Deuwood).

recharm_your_world_by_yeow95_df7g3y7-ful

Recharm Your World (Wiola). Another take on the aforementioned Cartoon Network / CYMK art challenge from earlier.

the_sink_by_yeow95_df68l4g-fullview.jpg?

The Sink (Kolumbia).

If you want to keep following my art or see my entire archive, check the signature for links.

• Fist Bump 1

• 1 year later...

*blows dust off*

Hai.

I eventually got back to Sonic at some point last month. Sorta.

the_girls_are_fighting_by_yeow95_dg0j2jf

I wanted to make a point that Sonic Superstars and SMB Wonder coming in with more playable girls is the good stuff. (There was also a Getter Robo art meme template floating around I wanted to try my hand at.)

I also have this one from last year, where I tried replicating with a Sonic CD intro/ending vibe with my OC Accel here.

head_of_red_by_yeow95_dfcho94-pre.jpg?to

...and that's pretty much it! Until next time I guess. (Check my signature / profile for where I post my latest art and to see more of my art in general.)

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

once upon a time in the wild wild west, you lived and you learned, or you died. the end.

high_noon_adventure_2_by_yeow95_dg931l1-

(This features my OC Peyote [right], a outlaw cowgirl, and another artist's OC who also has green hair with curls, AVRGForum's Trinity [left].)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Already posted in the status updates last night, but yesterday I was inspired but the Frontiers DLC discourse:

frontiers_skill_issue_by_yeow95_dgam9m6-

• Way Past Cool 1

• 2 months later...

another belated update, will probably be the last one for the year, here's my oc betty "going batty" so to speak; see ya'll and have a happy holidays/new year

betty_goes_batty_by_yeow95_dgjdvt4-pre.j

• Thumbs Up 1