Awoo.

The Greatest Youtube Videos You've Ever Seen

AdventChild

Come visit New York!

By the way everything in this video is bullshit.

Edited by Dabnikz

Snooping as usual I see, but not as you know it! :D

...mah god. I at first thought that was from the show (X) and then it was an interview. Reminds me of the interview where David Hayter (snake) said "Crab Battle"

/thread

The animation is better than that of the official vids and is so full of awesome, I don't even know where to start. I watched this vid over several times, just to see each character's dance, and I OOZED orgasmic fluids with each viewing.

...mah god. I at first thought that was from the show (X) and then it was an interview. Reminds me of the interview where David Hayter (snake) said "Crab Battle"

Yeah I was looking some Youtube Poops one day when I was really bored and found that. I believe they tricked him into doing it at a convention and they managed to record it.

I think this one of the best Youtube videos ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guA3yG-T-x8

Watch the drummers passionate performace!

I found this wing-suit video to be pretty awesome:

I don't know if it's necessarily the best video I've ever seen, there are a lot of great videos out there, but this is pretty awesome stuff anyway. Whoosh!

• Thumbs Up 1

These guys are awesome, things go boom. They microwave ridiculous things so we don't have too. :P

Edited by Ferno

47 minutes of Touhou orchestral godness. It's the best music I have ever heard in my life.

And just for the hell of it;

The only YouTube poop that made me literally piss myself laughing on a horribly uninspired day

I forgot to mention that I wish I could up rep this post a few thousand times. That song is going STRAIGHT to every music playing object I own.