Awoo.

The Greatest Youtube Videos You've Ever Seen

AdventChild

LALALALALALA ACTION!!!!

An action film so amazing that even makes cars bleed!

UNINTENTIONAL COMEDY

there's magic everywhere in this bitch

Edited by Dabnikz

• 2 weeks later...

These videos PWN the original abomination of Rebecca Black. Also, why are 13 year olds driving cars?

• Thumbs Up 1

This is sheer brilliance. And yes, it is a kid's show from the 70s.

No, it's very much intended.

It's a gag reel filmed specifically for a cast and crew party that was never supposed to be released to the public. It got leaked a few years back after the show finally got cancelled.

This is sheer brilliance. And yes, it is a kid's show from the 70s.

• Thumbs Up 1

You'd have to have been a child in the 70s, 80s or 90s to really be aware of Rainbow. I grew up in its final years of re-running so I consider myself lucky to have watched it. Great kids' show, and that was an hilarious spoof episode. It was a parody of the show made by the cast for an internal competition within the BBC to see which show could be made funniest, or something.

This pwns the official video by a LOOOOOOOONG shot.

This guy has an awesome vocal range! I wonder if he could be able to do the cast of Sonic......or maybe MLP:FiM.... Eh, he's extremely talented either way.

You will never be as cool as him. NEVER.

I posted this already, one page before yours lol

Since we all seem to hate on Rebecca Black, here's a METAL COVER!!!

Edited by LunarEdge

Jesus Christ, I know that even the Israeli media is racist but this is ridiculous. How can some of the Jewish people of Israel be so racist? Sorry to enact Godwin's Law here, but if you just change a few words it could easily sound like a Hitler speech. It's ridiculous.

As someone in the YouTube comments said:

Replace the word "freeloaders" and "migrant workers" with "Judeo Bolsheviks" and "Jews" and you got yourself a Hitler speech.

It takes a special kind of moron to be educated at university level and still not realise the massive irony, not to mention gigantic insults to the memory of WW2 Jews, his words have.