Awoo.

The Greatest Youtube Videos You've Ever Seen

AdventChild

First of all Patticus, I loved your Christopher Hitchens Ten Commandments video. Secondly, I am appalled and saddened by the extreme Zionist video. What a way to end my day.

What makes it funny is how blatant the mis-advertising is, juxtaposing footage from the Mega Drive version over the footage of the crappy LCD Tiger version of the game.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is supposed to be a srs business fight. And what happens? Utter retardedness right in the middle of it. Even the monster their fighting stops to watch their silliness. It's stuff like this that make me love this show.

inb4 it goes viral and/or becomes the new RickRoll

• Thumbs Up 2

inb4 it goes viral and/or becomes the new RickRoll

Oh lord... whats hap'nin? *notices his foot wants to dance to this.*

They tried to make it so that it looked and SOUNDED like the Mega Drive.........But it didn't work.

Seriously, Green Hill Zone? On the Game Gear? *pfft*.

They tried to make it so that it looked and SOUNDED like the Mega Drive.........But it didn't work.

Seriously, Green Hill Zone? On the Game Gear? *pfft*.

Twenty years and three handheld generations later and they still haven't got it right.

Cretins.

Duuuuude....That must've been one epic burrito.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP, YOU GUYS HAVE TO SEE THIS:

YOUTUBE-1.jpg

;A; ... So awesome.

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 4

What the hell did I just watch! :blink:

KILL IT WITH FIRE NOW! :blink:

EDIT: Video now up properly! :)

Edited by BW199148

Bert and Ernie, putting the "Street" in Sesame Street.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP, YOU GUYS HAVE TO SEE THIS:

YOUTUBE-1.jpg

;A; ... So awesome.

oh_you.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

This makes me wish the Heavy was in Mortal Kombat.

This makes me wish ALL TF2 characters were in Mortal Kombat (or any type of fighting/hack n slash/beat em up game)

Heading away for the weekend, so taking with me a plethora of handheld greatness, including...007 - Quantum of SolaceLEGO Indiana Jones: The Original AdventuresNaruto Shippuden: Naruto Vs. SasukeSonic ColoursStar Wars: Battlefront - Elite SquadronStar Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes...all for Nintendo DS. And a lone, elderly (but still awesome) GameBoy Advance cartridge is tagging along, too. I started Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Prophecy some time ago, but regaining a PlayStation3 (alongside real life busyness) stalled progress. A handheld-only weekend is just the ticket to get it finished, methinks!

Ritz showed this to me last night. It's just about the only worthwhile thing measurably related to that idiotic Portal 2 meme, particularly due to being linked from a domain focusing on said meme.

Edited by Sean